Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
Goodbye
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic  Free Web Hosts Post :: Post Burning movies on CD-R  View next topic  
Spyed
Registered Spam Offender

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 2:45 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Goodbye Reply to topic Reply with quote

I would like to say that i'm leaving all subspace and the SS related forums for good because i'm not addicted to subspace anymore. I've had a great time on these forums because everyone is so individual here and extremely funny (some of you have great senses of humour! - you know who you are, lol.) I have annoyed some people a few times and made alot of silly posts but that's behind me!

I don't expect sensible replies and I know i'm not the sort of "old-timer" who everyone will really miss and post a good old "i'll miss you junior!" (like in the solo ace leaving topic). This is really just to let you, know your forums will no longer be bothered by the likes of thousands of smilies and of course myself.

Bye bye everyone!

Two of the funiest leaving topics -
http://www.forums.minegoboom.com/viewtopic.php?t=5060&highlight=im+leaving+ss
http://www.forums.minegoboom.com/viewtopic.php?t=4166&highlight=im+leaving+ss[/url]
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
Contempt+
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 2:53 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

For some reason, I do not believe you.
Purge
Episode I > Eposide III
Jar-Jar is kool

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 4:42 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Likewise.

He'll probably get another alias to bother us in.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:14 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Well, have a good time anyways, maybe you´ll be back really soon icon_wink.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List MSN Messenger
Purge
Episode I > Eposide III
Jar-Jar is kool

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:19 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Default wrote:
maybe you´ll be back really soon icon_wink.gif

Don't say that! icon_sad.gif
Solid_Fire
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:33 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Purge+ wrote:
[..]

Don't say that! icon_sad.gif

Agreed!!
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:33 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Oh ok, sorry.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List MSN Messenger
LearJett+
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:31 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

See ya, Spyed.

And on another note...

Confess - your Abe Lincoln statement in Agu's thread is so ignorant that it pisses me off.
Turds are yummy
Turds are yummy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 5:23 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

May the dove of peace shit on your head, Spyed.

Goodbye now.
wEaViL
Don't make me turn this forum around!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 5:59 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

And its replies like this that make me think (most) of you are jerks and a bunch of other choice words that would get me banned. May you all die in your sleep icon_smile.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dutch by sight

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 6:42 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Well Spyed, maybe some of these assholes may not think so, but you added something to SS. I consider that a good thing however someone else may think.

I wish you well in the future and pop in from time to time buddie =)
newb
Turds are yummy
Turds are yummy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:03 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Sorry, he added something to SS?

1) What did he add?
2) SS?
Jeez, stop refering to Continuum as Subspace. Continuum is a whole different client.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email MSN Messenger
Donkano
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:15 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

wEaViL wrote:
And its replies like this that make me think (most) of you are jerks and a bunch of other choice words that would get me banned. May you all die in your sleep icon_smile.gif

I would agree with that wEaViL, but Spyed is a special situation for over 500 posts of flaming and spamming, not even sure if 1 of his posts were productive.

So all I have to say is, don't let the door hit you on the way out Spyed.
Confess
Zone Hoster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:19 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Quote:
Confess - your Abe Lincoln statement in Agu's thread is so ignorant that it pisses me off.

The fuck? That was random..wth are you talking about?
Assassin2684
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:32 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

See ya spyed, hope you come back and visit sometimes.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address
Solid_Fire
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 4:42 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Confess wrote:
Quote:

Confess,

Quote:
On another note...

If you are going to listen to people, nothing will ever get done. If Abe Lincoln had listened to the people who believed in slavery, would Abe have done what he did do? If you listen to people, especially people who hate you and your zone, nothing will ever get done. This is something you need to learn. Stick with your own values and morals. Dont just switch because someone said something against you. In some ways, not to diss or flame you in any way, but i think of you as "John Kerry". John Kerry's views would switch from one place to another just to get the populust vote. This is what you are doing Agurus. Stick with your own morals/values/sayings/actions. Life will be easier.

Thats what he's talking about.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
LearJett+
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:51 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Yea - I would explain but I don't want this thread to go off topic.
Quan Chi2
Member of "Sexy Teenagers that Code" Group
Member of

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:10 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

mwhahahahaha! Yesssssssss Spyed is gone! mwhahaha

1 down.. about 2000 more to go.. then I will take over Continuum! Watch out Continuum! You are almost mine! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Contempt+
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:19 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Quan, shut up. You also don't need to post in every topic alive.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website AIM Address
Quan Chi2
Member of "Sexy Teenagers that Code" Group
Member of

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:27 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I know.. But its like 10:30 and Im so bored..
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Solid_Fire
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:56 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Go egg someone. Or, go throw toilet paper on peoples houses.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Purge
Episode I > Eposide III
Jar-Jar is kool

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:37 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

He's too scared.
Solid_Fire
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:07 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Hell, if i had eggs i'd fucking egg circus circus thats down the street.

Purge. Lets go egg quans house and scare the fuck outta him until he crys biggrin.gif muaha
Cyan~Fire
I'll count you!
I'll count you!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 3:49 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Confess wrote:

"Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers, this should not be." --James 3:10

@weavil: Spyed deserves this all. I don't think we're being unfair (although I wouldn't have posted anything if you handn't) because if Spyed turned around like Assassin or lp/newb, quite a few of us would accept him like a brand new person.
This help is informational only. No representation is made or warranty given as to its content. User assumes all risk of use. Cyan~Fire assumes no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.
Wise men STILL seek Him.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
newb
Turds are yummy
Turds are yummy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 3:52 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Pity some people still do not accept me.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Trash Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 662 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.725354 seconds : 49 queries executed (75.1%): GZIP compression disabled