Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
SST Zone Hosting
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic  SSZ Zone Hosting/Biller Hosting Post :: Post Intergalactic Warzone Requires Host!  View next topic  
Confess
Zone Hoster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:17 pm    Post subject: SST Zone Hosting Reply to topic Reply with quote

-= Website =-
http://sstcentral.com
- Admin(s) -
Confess+ (confess321@yahoo.com)

The SST Servers are now accepting good, well-built zones. The zone owners must be intelligent, mature, and must have good, mature, intelligent staff members (although staff members are not required). There are 2 servers, a cable server (mainly development, but also capable of handling a pop), and a dedicated server. We use the SST Billing Service. Statistics are listed below. (Exceptions on restrictions may apply; we uphold the right to deny a zone slot.)

Zones Currently Hosted:

SSCT Star Wars
Beefie's Zone
A few dev zones for me.

Current Slots Available:

Dedicated Server: 8
Cable Server #1: 5

Total Zone Slots used: 4
Total Zone Slots available: 13

-------------------
Dedicated Server:
· Intel Pentium D Dual Core ~ 2.8ghz
· 1024mb Ram
· 80gb hard drive
· Windows 2003 Enterprise
· 100mbps upload port
· 10 Zone Slots Total
· 1 Mervbot Core and Three Spawns per zone.
· SST Billing
· FTP Access
· Serverdoc

-------------------
Cable Server#1:
· Intel Pentium 4 ~ 2.0ghz
· 256mb Ram
· 40gb hard drive
· Windows XP Proffessional
· 2.5mb down/250kbps up
· 5 Zone Slots Total
· 1 Mervbot Core and Three Spawns per zone.
· SST Billing
· FTP Access
· Serverdoc
-------------------

Things you should know:
? Zone does not need to be finished to be hosted, but the owner must be active and work on it. If the zone is not done, it will not be allowed on the dedicated server, however.
? If a bot core other then Mervbot is wanted to be hosted, a special request must be made and approval will be considered.
? All custom plugins must be overlooked for malicious material. The src must be sent to me, and I will then look it over or have a trusted person look it over.
? Neither the SST Staff members, nor anyone else associated with SST will use your files, if they do, action will be taken.
? If a file is found on the zone that is not property of the zone (a.k.a. stolen) the zone will be removed from the SST Server.
? Neither I, nor any other SST Staff member will make backups. We give you FTP so you can back it up yourself.
? Just as we respect your zone, please respect our servers!
? If the zone crashes, Serverdoc will bring it back up. If Serverdoc does not, try using the Serverdoc Cpanel. ONLY CLICK ONCE ON THE CPANEL! If the zone still does not load, feel free to contact the proper Admin. (I can usually get it done)
-------------------
If you would like hosting, please go to our website and click on “Apply”. Fill the application out, then you may or may not be accepted. Bugging us will NOT help your application WHATSOEVER. So it is highly suggested you don't icon_smile.gif. (An occasional reminder is OKAY).

Last edited by Confess on Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:07 am, edited 13 times in total
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Chambahs
Power attack
Power attack

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

There are too many people taking the SST acronym for their zone hosting, and im not trying to be a dick, but why would people trust you with their zones?
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Confess
Zone Hoster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Never once have I, nor will I use any zone owners files for personal or business or any other kind of use. Nor will they be handed out by me, or any staff members of the SST Network. If something of this degree does happen, action will be taken.

I have proven the fact that I am trustworthy and loyal over and over again. If a 5+ year saga of hosting, with loyalty and honor to all the zones, zones owners, and zone files, does not prove it, then wow, how ignorant can you be?
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Contempt+
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Have you been around for 5+ years? I haven't seen you for more than 1 year.
Assassin2684
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

O hes been around that long. I just dont think you have.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address
Maverick
broken record

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Quote:
· All custom plugins must be overlooked for malicious material. The src must be sent to me, and I will then look it over or have a trusted person look it over.

hahahahaha emot-lol.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Confess
Zone Hoster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

The reason for this is--after I was threatened (or warned, i should say) that someone was going to load up a malicious plugin that would fuck some crap up, it became necessary to make this rule..if it is a regular Catid plugin (downloadable) however, I do not care.

Bot hosting is not nec. You can host your bot on your 56k computer, and it'll work fine..We provide it despite the fact that we could say "No, we will not host bots" like many other host do.
Confess
Zone Hoster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Update:
We now have a domain! Instead of the old domain, please use http://ssthosting.net/

Also:
We will now be offering webhosting to all the zone owners that would like it. Cpanel will be given if you have your own domain. Statistics will be listed on the webhosting later..You will also recieve a sub-domain if you wish.
Spyed
Registered Spam Offender

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

You've spent alot of money on this.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
newb
Turds are yummy
Turds are yummy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I'm a little tea pot that doesn't know how to follow rules.

Edited by 1stStrike. This isn't the trash talk forum. Keep the trash talk there.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email MSN Messenger
1stStrike
Cute like a kitty

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

None of the posts here are flaming you. I junked/edited all the ones that were. You're the one that needs to chill.
BDwinsAlt
Agurus's Posse

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

TWCore is coming. WOuld you be willing to install java and run TWCore?

Oh btw the silly MERVBot plugins...the source can say one thing and the dll say another. How do you check that? And if you host Java bots, would you know how to check those as well?
cypherus
Novice

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Weither you like him or hate him, you gotta respect the guy for giving people free hosting .
BDwinsAlt
Agurus's Posse

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

icon_razz.gif When i get my credit card i told him i was gonna send him some money for last night sa_tongue.gif

Yeahs he's cool after a while. Sometimes you just get upset new_let_it_all_out.gif grav_update.gif ac_withstupid.gif new_all_coholic.gif
Confess
Zone Hoster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Applications are back open after being closed for a while (because of errors/etc). If you would like to apply, even if you have applied before, feel free to do so.
Confess
Zone Hoster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

SST will now host ASSS (AS3) zones. If you would like to be hosted on ASSS, simply tell us.

SST Staff
Zamin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

wew...tough words.

well, as a reference i've been going to his zones and getting to know confess, also seen a few people who used his server and nothing bad ever happened. Infact when my friend quit and then came back after like 2 months and got back his spot on the SST server, he faced no problems and got his old files back from confess which he had lost. So I wouldn't worry about for anything, as far as i'm concerned.
Confess
Zone Hoster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Weavil has entered the SST network in hosting zones. One more server has been added. It has a dynamic IP, and thus, will change constantly. Server statistics are listed above. Bots will be hosted on the SST2 server due to the servers stats.
wEaViL
Don't make me turn this forum around!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Just doing my part to give back to the community. If it bothers you i'll shut it down right now and pawn the server... Could use the cash for the new turbo I am putting on my car icon_lol.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Confess
Zone Hoster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I would like to announce that SST now has a new dedicated server. This dedicated server will help improve the status of SST's well-being. We are here to help and serve the public. With the lighting of the new dedicated server, SST will be making some adjustments. The current SST zones will be renamed to SSTD and will remain the primary host for the biller. Currently we have abundant space on the servers, however we will not tolerate no-pop zones. As of today, we have 3-4 servers. Stats for the server are listed on the Server Stats page. Applications are open. Please comment us on anything you'd like to see done! icon_smile.gif
Purge
Episode I > Eposide III
Jar-Jar is kool

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Hahaha SSTD.
Confess
Zone Hoster

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Upon request, I have put up a teamspeak server for SST, you can download TS from http://goteamspeak.com. The IP is 208.101.21.155.
Purge
Episode I > Eposide III
Jar-Jar is kool

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Will you be speaking on there without Microsoft's Sam voice?
Noirenex@Work

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I hear you have been having troubles with your hosting, if you need to temp transfer over to N.E.X. i will host temp for you while you repair, i've got 99% up time at the moment, just contact me however you like, you know where to find me.
Confess
Zone Hoster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I greatly appreciate the offer, and if we need your services, I will make sure to contact you icon_smile.gif Right now, it is up to the zones whether they move or stay and wait out the issues.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Zone Hosting / Advertising All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 652 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.465087 seconds : 50 queries executed (88.8%): GZIP compression disabled