Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
Hosting 1 zone (Free of course)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic  As I promised SSDD Server will be up Post :: Post My hosting application for NOVA Space ...  View next topic  
GenerationX

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:32 pm    Post subject: Hosting 1 zone (Free of course) Reply to topic Reply with quote

Ok:
2.4Ghz
512 Ram
80GT disk space

Connection: 256/256kb/s (fine for 1 zone)

About the connection: I hosted my own zone and the ping wont rise above 150MS on 15 players
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

What zone is yours?
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List MSN Messenger
GenX

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

"Surreal Galaxy 2 " I can put it online if you want to see icon_smile.gif
GenX

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Online now
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Ok icon_smile.gif

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

So feel free to visit and ask more about the hosting there
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
So feel free to visit and ask more about the hosting there

Aww cant enter icon_redface.gif

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Hmm why is that? i can eenter :S
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Hmm why is that? i can eenter :S

I have no idea why but there is 2 players online tho.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

biggrin.gif you got wrong zone, that is surreal galaxy 1 , testing only

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Choose Surreal galaxy 2 from the list tongue.gif
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Choose Surreal galaxy 2 from the list tongue.gif

Oh I see. It seems that it isnt on the list icon_mad.gif

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Interesting tongue.gif Even i cant see it on the list, lemme figure it out biggrin.gif
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Ok icon_smile.gif
Do you have MSN? If you do please add me.

Last edited by Default on Sat Nov 05, 2005 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

80.186.229.221:3117 "add Custom"
Cyan~Fire
I'll count you!
I'll count you!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

It's probably your internet connection. I'm assuming you have a cable/DSL line, which has too much latency for a non-testing zone.
This help is informational only. No representation is made or warranty given as to its content. User assumes all risk of use. Cyan~Fire assumes no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.
Wise men STILL seek Him.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
generation

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I got an 1mb/1mb as alternative icon_smile.gif
Cyan~Fire
I'll count you!
I'll count you!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Sounds like cable to me.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
agent014

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:19 pm    Post subject: zone Reply to topic Reply with quote

hey ive got a zone that i would like to get hosted. i have many people who have seen and love it. such as bigshot3754 owner of DBZ morphing sun** former owner there. also a few server owners that are full. and many zone owners. prittk has even looked it over and said it had potential when it was in its first stages. well if anyone can help that would be great. by the way the name of the zone is Agent Under Fire. and i can put it up in a sub for anyone that needs to see it.
Spyed
Registered Spam Offender

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

GenerationX the redstar player? :)
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
newb
Turds are yummy
Turds are yummy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 2:22 am    Post subject: Re: zone Reply to topic Reply with quote

agent014 wrote:
prittk has even looked it over and said it had potential when it was in its first stages.

LOL, not in a million years buddy.
Spyed
Registered Spam Offender

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Yeah I didn't believe that either :)
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

lol its true but w/e its still a good zone so if anyone can help me out that would be great.
newb
Turds are yummy
Turds are yummy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I don't like the settings, too DBZish, the bases are just narrow passage ways and it takes no skill to kill someone there.

Sorry for negativity.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email MSN Messenger
agent014

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

thats allright. do i know you? lol just wondering. and for the sets. i havnt completely finished them. been waiting to get it back on a server so i can get peoples opinion and then change it for good.

anyone else? btw. its in ?go agent014 in DBZ. the zone is not afilliated with DragonBall Z. but im a sysop there so i but it up in a sub. thnx for comments.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Zone Hosting / Advertising All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 649 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.605210 seconds : 49 queries executed (83.6%): GZIP compression disabled