Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
CBCC Siege of Avalon Zone
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic  FW: FW: Fw: fw: FW: re: hey dude, chek... Post :: Post How do you change that little message ...  View next topic  
KomodoDragon
Novice

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 3:35 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: CBCC Siege of Avalon Zone Reply to topic Reply with quote

The Siege of Avalon zone is based on a great computer game of the same name. ( recommend that you buy the game ) We have a public arena which as a constant Flaggin Game, and a soccer game as well. The basic play of the game is Human Avalonians vs the Evil Orcish Sha'oul. There are also NagDa or snake men (hopefully will be included in the ship set) and the Lizard men (underground cave will be in arena).

Note: As I am still under development with my Host Donkano, some things are a little buggy but are being scrubbed as I speak.

Back to the Game:
I will be hosting events in the very near future. The first event will be a CTF type game based on one of the first major missions in the game. "Collecting the Chalice of Life" This will be an interesting CTF as the Flag or Chalice of Life will start in the hands of the Sha'oul or bad guys, and the objective is that the Human good Avalonians have to retrive it and keep it for a specified amount of time. (I will post the exact time when this event will be available for play.)

The arena includes a castle, town, sha'oul camp, NagDa camp, Lizard man Cave, Forest, and some basements, caves and dungeons which you will warp to as if your going down stairs or into the ground.

The Ship Set is under development, but will be a split between good guys and bad guys with captain ships. It will be made up of characters from the game. (If you want to help refer to the topic in the General Topics that I put for this.)

Even though this is a storyline type zone, it is still a free for all friendly zone with a rampage plugin.

Stop buy, have fun, play hard and play well. I hope everyone enjoys it.

PS. If you live in Newfoundland or in a 1/2 timezone please pm me your username and password, and I will ?adduser you to the zone, as there is some timezonebias malfunction with the server, and you will be banned other wise. Sorry for the inconvienence, I was banned and I'm the owner!

You can contact me with any questions, suggestions, and concerns through this forum, or my email: revfj.grothe@gmail.com, or msn frederickjgrothe@hotmail.com. I am being very trusting by put up this contact information so please no spam. I don't have time to deal with spam. I would appreciate serious inquiries, comments and concerns.

KomodoDragon out - icon_cool.gif
KomodoDragon
Novice

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:47 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: CBCC Siege of Avalon Reply to topic Reply with quote

Spyed wrote:
Omg waste of time

new_let_it_all_out.gif
First of all Dude, This isn't the Zone Bashing Forum, It's for Zone news. So if you got something to say. Do it in the right forum!

Second, YOU may think this is a waste of time, and your entitled to your opinion, however, not everyone likes the rest of the zones either, so if you don't like it, I guess I wont see you in the zone.

However, for the people who are interested in Medivial Mythology, and are ready for a change of Subspace Scenery, then I am developing the zone just for them.

Anyway "Spyed" you need an attitude adjustment, and ask Trench Wars and Halo staff all the garbage they went through before all the SS world bows to their exellence!

Get a real life! new_evil.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
D1st0rt
Miss Directed Wannabe

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 12:53 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

The SS World does not bow to Halo.

View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Spyed
Registered Spam Offender

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:17 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Re: CBCC Siege of Avalon Reply to topic Reply with quote

KomodoDragon wrote:
[..]

new_let_it_all_out.gif
First of all Dude, This isn't the Zone Bashing Forum, It's for Zone news. So if you got something to say. Do it in the right forum!

Second, YOU may think this is a waste of time, and your entitled to your opinion, however, not everyone likes the rest of the zones either, so if you don't like it, I guess I wont see you in the zone.

However, for the people who are interested in Medivial Mythology, and are ready for a change of Subspace Scenery, then I am developing the zone just for them.

Anyway "Spyed" you need an attitude adjustment, and ask Trench Wars and Halo staff all the garbage they went through before all the SS world bows to their exellence!

Get a real life! new_evil.gif

I'm sorry you've come dressed wrongly to the meeting and i havn't been impressed with your pitch. Get out or i'll have the security remove you.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
Spyed
Registered Spam Offender

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:21 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Cancer+
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:33 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

komodo,

it is pointless to put anything in this forum about your zone because it just gets flamed and bashed before anyone even tries it.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website AIM Address
Cyan~Fire
I'll count you!
I'll count you!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:03 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Spyed is an idiot, don't mind him.
This help is informational only. No representation is made or warranty given as to its content. User assumes all risk of use. Cyan~Fire assumes no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.
Wise men STILL seek Him.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
KomodoDragon
Novice

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:53 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Thanks Cyan and Cancer+ for being at least two people who have at least some decency.

No matter what anyone says. I like my zone. And I'm going to try and make it a zone that people will enjoy to come to for something different.

icon_smile.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
newb
Turds are yummy
Turds are yummy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 4:16 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Nice to hear, Komodo. I'll stop by sometime. icon_smile.gif
Komodo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 4:57 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I've go some updates to announce!

.lvz files are now loaded. They aren't totally complete, but it will definitly make game play more enjoyable. i.e - background, repel, center logo.

I still am looking for someone to help with the ship set, but things are coming along very well!

A big SHOUT out to everyone who has stopped by and encouraged me. Thanks for the great comments.

Also, I hope to have my CTF (Get the Chalice) event up and running in a week or two!

I'll keep everyone posted.

PS> If someone wants to offer me some magical gun/arrows/bombs/sounds for the weapons I'd be more than greatful! You can definitly get some ideas off of sourceforge.net.

icon_cool.gif
KomodoDragon
Novice

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 5:50 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: More Updates.... Reply to topic Reply with quote

I have the NEWS.TXT finally "done" for now....

Includes some of the "story" behind the zone/game and in game hints, and a couple very important notices... (Especially if the server bans you!)

icon_cool.gif
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 11:28 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Waste of time. There is a lot CTF zones. I am not going into these zone.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List MSN Messenger
Spyed
Registered Spam Offender

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:02 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Ah someone else is also on the ball icon_smile.gif
Solo Ace
Yeah, I'm in touch with reality...we correspond from time to time.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:30 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

So because two people here say they won't go into zones like these they're a waste of time?
You play Continuum.
Now what is a waste of time?
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
newb
Turds are yummy
Turds are yummy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 1:32 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Continuum. ^________^

Anyway, on my list, I only see 2 good CTFs out there.

There are far more flagging zones, so why hate CTF?
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email MSN Messenger
KomodoDragon
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 4:46 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Well people I really appreciate all the comments, however, I still have a question? Why are you bashing my zone in this forum!? This is for me to put update on, and for people to make constructive suggestions!

If you really must bash my zone - and I can take it - I'll put a zone bashing post up in the appropriate forum.

IF you must bash please at least follow the rules!!!!!!
Assassin2684
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:00 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Default wrote:
Waste of time. There is a lot CTF zones. I am not going into these zone.

YOUR a waste of time. The zone its nice. Only thing its missing i would say is some ships and a bit better ships setts biggrin.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address
Cancer+
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:14 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

yea, if you want to say there are TOO MANY CTF's out there than there are WAAAYYY too many flagging/basing zones and ALOT of game-based (battlefield, halo, paradigm). So dont use an excuse "too many CTF's out there" because there are alot of zones period. Its just what is fun to play or not.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website AIM Address
KomodoDragon
Novice

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 3:32 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Updates Reply to topic Reply with quote

Another addition to the main public arena: Castle Basement. Which will soon extend to the castle caves. I think after that I'll have to say that would be about it. At least for public 0 arena.

Also, this coming week I will be starting on the Capture the Chalice Event. I hope to have it up and running by Saturday.... icon_smile.gif icon_confused.gif icon_cool.gif

Anyway, I also have custom bombs or spells as they should be called. They are much bigger than the regular bomb set. Much more fun! I've modified the ship settings so that they are more true to what the character ship set will be.

Anyway come, play well, play hard and have fun!
icon_cool.gif
Spyed
Registered Spam Offender

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 4:30 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I see you managed to get some players to turn up! Well done sa_tongue.gif
Donkano
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 9:43 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Yesterday's Peak: 9
Maverick
broken record

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:29 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I'd say 8

http://stats.17thparallel.com/index.php?a=zone&id=1939
Purge
Episode I > Eposide III
Jar-Jar is kool

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:23 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Sometimes your stat box doesn't count accurately. icon_sad.gif
Cancer+
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:15 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

it says max 9.
Maverick
broken record

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 4:00 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

now it does, yes

Doesn't count accurately? It counts as accurate as the directory server can sa_tongue.gif
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Trash Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 646 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 1.037025 seconds : 51 queries executed (75.8%): GZIP compression disabled