Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
.:Zone idea:.

View previous topic  RE: SST Halo CTF Post :: Post First post?  View next topic  
Assassin2684
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:21 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: .:Zone idea:. Reply to topic Reply with quote

Ok well sence Im going to start writing plugins Im going to get into continuum zone making agin. I have a few idea floating around in my dull lifless head of mine. Ok so here goes:

1)Ships: People and cars are the ships.

Description: A big customizable town! Just like those sub arenas you see that are towns and people make thier own houses. But this time its no subarena, its a main zone. Cruise around in your car or mabye find a gun laying around from a dead gansta. Go on a rampage and kill everyone. Or be the good guy and get in your police car and chase down the baddies.

Main Concept: I have no idea, mabye some of you guys can give me some idea.(IE-Main Concept = scoccer, killing, flagging, ect.

2)Ships: People and cars are the ships(agin).

Description: A big 2D/3D town. You wont be able to customize your houses in this one but there are some things that make up for it. Almost all the buildings you can go inside of and are different in each one! Find new toys to play around with. Also mabye go to the military base and jack one of thier tanks and go on a killing spree! Also some other things im to lazy to think of at the moment.

Main Concept: Agin no idea mabye someone can throw around some ideas.

3)Ships: People and cars are the ships(agin).

Description: A mix of both worlds in this one. Customizable houses, go in and out of buildings(probably not all unless I have some help mapping). Pretty much the same as the both above just mixed.

Main Concept: Still have no idea.

Ok so there you have it. I will really need help on one of these ideas depending on which one we pick. I will have a new fourm set up most likly tomorow. This will be very helpful sence anyone interested in the zone can go there. I almost have the ships done also.

Information:

Fourm address: http://s14.invisionfree.com/Assassin2684/index.php
AIM: AssassinDude232
E-Mail: Assassin2684@comcast.net
PMing system: Contact me though here also.

The above ways to contact me is for people that want to help like with gfx, maps ect. I really hope you guys can help out because I cannot do this alone. Ok so start giving some ideas out, we can all make this a pretty cool zone.
(EDIT) = Zone forums are now up! Still need a little bit of work but still.

Last edited by Assassin2684 on Sat Oct 15, 2005 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address
Kameloh
Novice

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 2:06 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Uhh damn. I'm out of ideas.

Some of yours wouldn't be able to work without proper programming.. you should use ASSS instead of bots..
Assassin2684
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 8:55 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I dont see how some of them wouldent work with bots? Mabye you could show me and we can figure out something?
Quan Chi2
Member of "Sexy Teenagers that Code" Group
Member of

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 8:53 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Whats "proper programming" exactly?
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Assassin2684
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 9:01 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I have thought out on all my ideas and if there was no way I probably wouldent have put it on there. (If your talking about the stealing cars thing I have found a way to do it).
Agurus
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:53 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Good luck with that.

"I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too."
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Assassin2684
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 1:00 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

O bealive me I will.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Trash Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 1019 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.630799 seconds : 33 queries executed (91.6%): GZIP compression disabled