Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
Please don't mind me asking this....Please dont..

View previous topic  First post? Post :: Post Mov -> AVI  View next topic  
Quan Chi2
Member of "Sexy Teenagers that Code" Group
Member of

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:34 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Please don't mind me asking this....Please dont.. Reply to topic Reply with quote

With my new found knowledge of vb and C++..I was wondering what would be the best way to mess with someone on while they are using one of YOUR programs.. I don't just mean any program.. I mean something like a virus. Im not thinking about shutting down someones computer and making it so that they wont be able to start it up normally or something.. Im just thinking of a way to mess with someone.. Just to mess with them.. No harm..

I was thinking I should make something that runs on start up. When the person first opens the program and clicks a button or types in a command, it opens a ton of windows and anytime the person clicks out of the window another one pops up.. Then on start up, it will pop up automatically. And it wont way for the person to click in order for them to be surprised by popups. I think that this would be a good way to mess with an enemy. I could send it through email. The person that I'm dealing with is dumb. He would click anything that has the words "Runescape" and "hack" in it.

I just want to know the best way to mess with his head and put him through some work. Any ideas?
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LearJett+
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:55 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Wow.
Flip-flopping like a wind surfer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:34 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Re: Please don't mind me asking this....Please dont.. Reply to topic Reply with quote

Quan Chi2 wrote:
Any ideas?

Between 18 and 36 months in prison.

Smong> so long as 99% deaths feel lame it will always be hyperspace to me
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Assassin2684
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:49 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Good one brain biggrin.gif . Anyway I have a similar program but it doesent do that. It has a key logger, buttons like take away start menu, take away icons, turn off computer, restart, standby, do stuff with the mouse, open cd tray, go to url, crash comp, log off, swap buttons and more. I still havent figured out how to use it but it is a very neat program.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address
Mr Ekted
Movie Geek

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:00 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

http://pwned.nl/
Assassin2684
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:01 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

One of my favorite flashes ever biggrin.gif
Cerium
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:07 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Quan, it would be all too convenient if you lost your hands in some kind of farming accident.
D1st0rt
Miss Directed Wannabe

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:27 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Assassin, it's called Windows (made by some company calling themselves Microsoft?)

View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Assassin2684
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:11 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I was talking about what mr ekted posted.
Ori Klein
Novice

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 10:13 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

If it's malicious by purpose it's classified as a virus.

As for a good play a trick on someone without exactly harming their PC, I would suggest something in the form of the old school virii "pong".

Maybe altering it to be a bit more interactive and placing an AI pedal and user-mouse controlled pedal.
Hey, just because you are infected with a virii is no reason it for it to not be fun.
newb
Turds are yummy
Turds are yummy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:31 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Assassin2684 wrote:
Good one brain biggrin.gif . Anyway I have a similar program but it doesent do that. It has a key logger, buttons like take away start menu, take away icons, turn off computer, restart, standby, do stuff with the mouse, open cd tray, go to url, crash comp, log off, swap buttons and more. I still havent figured out how to use it but it is a very neat program.

I have that on my computer.

BD for life.
Mine GO BOOM
Hunch Hunch
What What
Hunch Hunch<br>What What

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:35 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Normally, I would say that this is completely pointless and you shouldn't do it, but then again, the idea usually goes through people's heads at least once when they are learning something new for a tool in which the general population knows nothing about. My example (don't do this, you'll easily get caught):

Back during typing class when I first started High School, we had to do a bunch of useless junk. Typing correctly, typing fast, typing while looking, typing while not looking, using your left pinky finger (damn that finger does nothing for me). Anyways, I built a nice post script file that would print out exactly what the program would to hand in to a teacher for a grade, so I could easily bypass doing work. Another one was when the teacher was looking, I had a little program that would capture all the keys you press, and instead send the real keys to the typing program so when you press a button, it would actually type the correct letter. So, when she was looking, I'd just mash the keyboard, and it would do it correctly for me without caring.

Anyways, all the computers were Win98. That means, no security. I wrote up a little program that would run on startup, and at a specific time and day, would play a wave file, then remove itself and the startup entry from the system. To make it work on a bunch of computers at once, I'd have the computer's clock correctly syncronized with time.gov. I set it to play some Beavis and Butthead wave file during a quiet work time when one of my friends was in the classroom. To prevent it from completely screwing with the whole class, I made sure Windows's audio settings were set pretty low, as most kids keep their speakers to maximum.

Remember, this was back when net send was a hack and the administration had no idea how to stop this. The biggest problems was when people send it to the whole school. Stupid ideas screwed up the fun for everyone else.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
Quan Chi2
Member of

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 6:06 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

MGB, good tips but Im not really understanding what message you were trying to put out in the last paragraph.. Is that another way of saying "be nice and have fun but be smart about it..?"
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mine GO BOOM
Hunch Hunch
What What
Hunch Hunch<br>What What

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:17 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

No, it is saying doing little things can be funny, such as setting someone's background image to a picture of a happy cat. But trying to do something bigger usually has large consequences.

In most cases, don't do anything. Stupid people can usually cause enough trouble on their own, don't help them. And for these types of people, it usually isn't long before their stupidity shows.
Ori Klein
Novice

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:26 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Moral of the story:
Don't leave your pet programs available for others to mess with, they tend to spoil them.

Also in the same regard, if you are making plans make sure to protect them from being misused and over-exposed by idiots.
Good things come in small doses, if someone take your prank-on-class and infect the entire school, it's not funny, it's attention from the administration which you could do without.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Quan Chi2
Member of

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 9:28 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

MGB thats a good idea. I can try and figure out a way to change this guys background. But thats alittle advanced for me right now.. I guess. He keylogged me and took my game accounts. I dont want to do anything major. Hes a complete newbie. I asked him what language he coded his hacking prog in and he said "English." I was carrying C++ for Dummies one day and he said "what is C++?" He didn't even know what a harddrive or CPU was. I can't fight him. Im not stupid. What would I say to the administration if something bad were to happen to him or me(riiight..)? I would say something stupid and say "He started it! He hacked into my computer and took some of my accounts on a game, so I hit him!" So I will take it the easy, yet tough way to settle this and play his game, just on a higher level. Its either that or I fight him wether its on school grounds or off school grounds(which is usually no where, where I live due to the fact that the administration has connections throughout the entire south bronx). One more fight and Im kicked out of school. I asked a really good hacker(a math teacher in school) what he could have used. He said he could have used something like NetBrute.

I can get this guy to open a program I send him(from a nother email address of course), but I would like to know what the best way to go is in this situation. I like that idea of changing the background though lol.
Katie
Required materials: Hulk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:14 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Wasn't the Lambda Virus the one that added C:/ Format C to the top of the autoexec in Windows?

Quote:
easy, yet tough

Umm?
Quan Chi2
Member of

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 3:32 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Nooooooooooooooooooooo reallly?

(no.. seriously.. really?)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Trash Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 794 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.727682 seconds : 42 queries executed (83.6%): GZIP compression disabled