Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
Biller up for grabs!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic  MGB crashed me Post :: Post Dragonball GT--->New and Improved S...  View next topic  
Confess
Zone Hoster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:45 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Biller up for grabs! Reply to topic Reply with quote

My new biller is now up for grabs!
Feel free to download it at-
http://catid.ssihosting.com/files/ssb2confess.rar
This biller is approved by Catid

[Whats new?]
* Adjusted '?man' format
* Added greet message (You can choose what greet message you want too! )
* Added commands such as ?bnews, ?contacts, ?bstaff
* Renamed commands.
* Two different man formats to choose from.
* ?bzones added, so public can see what zones are on the biller

And more coming soon! (I might have left out some things too..)
xsp0rtsfanx
Seasoned Helper

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:07 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

quick question.. that ?bzones command.. does it show EVERY POSSIBLE zone like even ?go # arenas or any other arena a person has tried entering or just ones that are in your zone folder?
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List MSN Messenger
Purge
Episode I > Eposide III
Jar-Jar is kool

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:10 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Most likely the zones that are connected to the biller.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
1stStrike
Cute like a kitty

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:46 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Just like SSI.
Purge
Episode I > Eposide III
Jar-Jar is kool

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:51 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I know Confess didn't program that. Looks like Versetti's code. icon_wink.gif
Confess
Zone Hoster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:58 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

db programmed the bzones code(although I inserted it), tehsu created the Greet Code (although originally it was db's) then I edited his greet code.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
1stStrike
Cute like a kitty

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 12:09 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

So basically, you did nothing.
Quan Chi2
Member of "Sexy Teenagers that Code" Group
Member of

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 12:13 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Confess is a gold digger..
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Confess
Zone Hoster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 12:17 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Hey, I'll admit it, I didnt exactly do any of the 'big things', but it DID take me a long time to work out everything, I worked really hard on that, and I am proud of it.

Tehsu and db had asked for no accreditation. That is why I failed to state so before. The fact is, the biller is out there for those that want to use it. Its an upgraded version of SOS' updated version. Some will like it, some wont. Im willing to understand that, but I am still very proud that I was able to ANYTHING on the biller period, and that I took time to do everything.
Contempt+
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 12:37 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Yeah, Smong's working on a biller, I'm working on a biller, and many people are working on a biller. You changed a design in ?man that doesn't look great. Congrats.

Oh, and one thing that was stupid of you, when a lvl 0 network operator logs in and types ?man, he won't see his commands cause you placed the operator commands on top of the player commands. And with your "design" you won't be able to see that many operator commands. Good job!
Confess
Zone Hoster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 12:48 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Well im logged in as a lvl 0 netop, and I see the commands..you sure you just didnt code yours right?
Did you read my post? I said some will like it, some wont, Im willing to take that risk. Just because you dont like the way it is, doesnt mean everyone else does. You say yours is "Superb"? Its not..You say you can see EVERYTHING? You cant. With the format on there, you can see EVERYTHING without having to alt-tab, and scroll up.

Contempt, dont play me like that, db had also given you his code. I dont see you releasing the biller, do I? No. Are you helping the public? Not really.
Dr Brain
Flip-flopping like a wind surfer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 12:50 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

Smong> so long as 99% deaths feel lame it will always be hyperspace to me
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Confess
Zone Hoster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 1:00 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Im open for suggestions, but flames are not suggestions, nor are they helpful critism.
Contempt+
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 1:15 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Fight you say Brain? Then fight I shall. Heads up though Confess, you had this coming.

confess wrote:
Well im logged in as a lvl 0 netop, and I see the commands..you sure you just didnt code yours right?

Yeah I coded mine right, I've got the player commands on top, and network operator commands on bottom. So I can see them all too.

confess wrote:
You say yours is "Superb"? Its not..You say you can see EVERYTHING? You cant.

Did I say anything in my previous post about my biller being "Superb"? No, I believe I did not. I don't recall me saying that I can see everything in my biller. I don't care about player commands, I know all of them, so why do I need to see all of the commands on my biller? It's other people that might not know those commands.

confess wrote:
Contempt, dont play me like that, db had also given you his code.

DB and I worked together on the code he supplied me. He showed me examples and we wrote one together. He also told me the general area that I had to look to get something to work, and I found it.

confess wrote:
I dont see you releasing the biller, do I? No. Are you helping the public? Not really.

No one's seen me realase my biller because of two reasons. 1) It's not done. 2) No one's asked for it. Am I helping the public? No, but have they asked? One guy asked me to make/edit a biller for him, so I did. Sent it to him, and he lost it.

So, before you start ranting about how you made a biller, think about what you're about to say. You didn't make it, Catid did, and you got code from people and added it in your src and basically said you did it. You can either continue this argument, or you can shut up. Your choice.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website AIM Address
Confess
Zone Hoster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 1:18 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Rofl...you are a hypocrite. Did anyone else catch the hypocritism from him? Time for an ignore! (I have not ignored anyone, but you truly deserve it contempt.

Anyways, whatever happened to "Hey thanks man, im sure this will be useful" or "thanks!" etc etc? Why bitch? Why not be greatful I, or anyone, is willing to release things to you? We do this as a favor, not for you to whine and complain.

Last edited by Confess on Sat Sep 24, 2005 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total
Quan Chi2
Member of "Sexy Teenagers that Code" Group
Member of

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 1:20 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

lol is Confess a target on this forum?

Confess, I feel your pain, brother. (tip: just defend yourself with a bunch of big words and they will probably be easier on you....not?)

Hey so confess, hows that hamster of yours doing?
Spyed
Registered Spam Offender

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 4:37 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I thought he has a pet snake.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
newb
Turds are yummy
Turds are yummy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 5:43 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

So Confess, when someone downloads your biller, and you go into a zone using (supposedly) your biller, are you going to make a topic here complaining that they stole it?
Spyed
Registered Spam Offender

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 5:44 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Or he'll just say they edited it and it's his.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
Ken the Great
Novice

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 6:38 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

db is 1337. icon_smile.gif

this is me. I'm Ken the Great. I just stole ur cookies.
Most people believe in a god. But God believes in Ken.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LH

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 11:30 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: asd Reply to topic Reply with quote

Confess wrote:
Hey, I'll admit it, I didnt exactly do any of the 'big things', but it DID take me a long time to work out everything, I worked really hard on that, and I am proud of it.

Tehsu and db had asked for no accreditation. That is why I failed to state so before. The fact is, the biller is out there for those that want to use it. Its an upgraded version of SOS' updated version. Some will like it, some wont. Im willing to understand that, but I am still very proud that I was able to ANYTHING on the biller period, and that I took time to do everything.

I guess you're proud of copying and pasting. Not a bad thing at all!
wEaViL
Don't make me turn this forum around!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 12:07 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Congrats on upgrade'n the biller... as for everyone attacking him... stfu and let him be... this crap is so lame, its like a bunch of dam kids fighting over who's bike there daddy got them is better...
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Confess
Zone Hoster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 12:58 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

thanks weavil
LearJett+
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 1:31 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Confess wrote:
Rofl...you are a hypocrite. Did anyone else catch the hypocritism from him? Time for an ignore!

This is coming from the person who weeks ago was bitching that someone stole shipsets from his zone - even though they were on SSDL. Now he copies and pastes a biller and calls it his own.

ps - I think the word you're looking for is hypocrisy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:18 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Well, regardless. I think if anyone wanted to help the community about now, is to have a working client that can do much more than what it's capable of now. Until then, this game is "dead" it is own unique static way.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Trash Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 1205 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.732274 seconds : 49 queries executed (78.3%): GZIP compression disabled