Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
SSCU 17th Parallel, The Complex
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic  Take it however you want it. Post :: Post Im 15 today :)  View next topic  
Maverick
broken record

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 9:03 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: SSCU 17th Parallel, The Complex Reply to topic Reply with quote

SSCU 17th Parallel, The Complex

After months and months of developing, SSCU 17th Parallel is proud to present The Complex.
A total new public map, graphics and gameplay! It's going to be into the public arenas on the 23th to the 25th.

The Complex is all about capturing points called 'Capture Points' (CP). You can capture it by flying on top of it and waiting for the Capture Point to turn to the color of your team (red or blue).
The objective is to get all of the capture points on the map. If a team has all of the capture points, a one minute timer is set. Keep the Capture Points for the final minute and the winning team is rewarded with the jackpot.

Other features included with The Complex:
  • A Capture Point Radar
  • Animated Timer Progress bar on top of the Capture Point Radar
  • Jackpot Counter
  • Soccer
  • Soccer scoreboard
  • Spree Counter
  • Remote Defense Gun
  • And much more...

The Complex will be having a final test in Pub coming weekend, from the 23th to the 25th. Come check it out!

Full Complex Guideline can be found on http://complex.17thparallel.com .

Last edited by Maverick on Tue Sep 20, 2005 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Agurus
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 9:12 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Intresting idea, would love to give it a try when it's out. Good Work.

"I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too."
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Spyed
Registered Spam Offender

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:59 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Wow icon_smile.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
Muskrat
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:54 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Damnit!
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address
Spyed
Registered Spam Offender

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:37 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Well it looks pretty cool icon_cool.gif
newb
Turds are yummy
Turds are yummy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:21 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Agurus wrote:
Intresting idea, would love to give it a try when it's out. Good Work.

Agurus wrote:
Intresting idea, would love to steal it sometime when it's out. Good work.

Agurus
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:22 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

No not really; I see no use for it.
Cancer+
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:23 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Re: SSCU 17th Parallel, The Complex Reply to topic Reply with quote

Maverick wrote:

...the 23th to the 25th.

23th huh. I didn't know we changed the 23RD to the 23th. icon_biggrin.gif. Thanks for letting me know, phew.

No, I'm just kidding, looks cool.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website AIM Address
Assassin2684
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:16 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Very nice work guys. Heres a screenie for you guys thats shows a bit more. Its one of my behind the scenes pictures I guess.

View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address
Muha

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:37 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

yay give it a try folks
D1st0rt
Miss Directed Wannabe

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:15 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Sounds like onslaught biggrin.gif

Smong
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:43 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

The top right disp graphic looks a bit big.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website MSN Messenger
Spyed
Registered Spam Offender

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:08 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Yeah but better than before so it's better :/
Maverick
broken record

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:41 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

We are having a second test weekend! Come check it out!

Don't forget to vote and voice your opinion on http://complexvote.17thparallel.com .
Spyed
Registered Spam Offender

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:25 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Sorry this weekend i've got a new xbox game icon_smile.gif
Confess
Zone Hoster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:43 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Thats the exact same idea I had...The fuck?

Anyways, good luck! Tell me if you need any help!
Purge
Episode I > Eposide III
Jar-Jar is kool

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 9:34 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

You need to stop asking if they want your help, because they're better off on their own with you helping.

Last edited by Purge on Sat Oct 01, 2005 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Spyed
Registered Spam Offender

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 11:26 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Yeah alot better off tongue.gif
Confess
Zone Hoster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:33 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Did Purge just pull a DM? I believe you meant to say "You need to stop offering your help, because they would be a lot better off".

Didnt you quit SS? Your abuse is not welcome here. Act your flippen age, not like a little punk. You say your a christian? Act it. I try my best, shouldnt you?
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Donkano
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 4:50 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Confess wrote:
You say your a christian? Act it. I try my best, shouldnt you?

You look at religion 40 years ago and you compare it to now and you will notice it has been garbled so much since then.

Prime example: divorce, a religious person is not to divorce.

Although, I don't know all the full details as I have never been religious and nor would I ever become it.
Solo Ace
Yeah, I'm in touch with reality...we correspond from time to time.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 6:15 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Then why do you interfere in a discussion about a religion?

These people here shouldn't even try to discuss something like religion, though.
Purge
Episode I > Eposide III
Jar-Jar is kool

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 6:56 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Thanks for the grammar fix, Confess. I guess you agree on the fact that no one needs your "help".

Yeah, I quit SS, so what? I don't have to act my age in front of you; I can act however I wish to.

And I am a Christian - Roman Catholic to be specific. I've done more for my church's community than you did trying to kiss up to people just so you can say that you're "bettering SS".

You're telling me to "act Christian"? I don't see you doing the same, "Mr. Jesus wants to whore me". As long as I have faith and ignore punks like you, I'm fine.
Quan Chi2
Member of "Sexy Teenagers that Code" Group
Member of

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 7:10 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Confess is like an internet jahova's witness except he doesn't know a damn thing obviously..

Confess.. wtf are you getting on Purge about quitting SubSpace? Also, YOU personally arent welcome here... definetly not by me, and I'm sure other people. Not saying I am fully welcome, but damn.. Atleast I can redeem myself when I fall... You are one of the dumbest mother fuckers I ever came across.

Heres a tip:

Go get a bible and read it. Then come here and speak faith.. you fake faith talking jackass..
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Confess
Zone Hoster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 11:22 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

You make my head hurt SOO much.

Purge/Quan added to the ignore list.
Quan Chi2
Member of "Sexy Teenagers that Code" Group
Member of

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 11:30 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

He couldn't handle the truth..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Trash Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 653 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.823410 seconds : 51 queries executed (75.3%): GZIP compression disabled