Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
Take it however you want it.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic  Bandwidth Eating Post :: Post SSCU 17th Parallel, The Complex  View next topic  
SamHughes
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:58 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Ori Klein wrote:
I'm racist towards: racists, lamers, morons, newbies, cowards

Um sure, and I'm sexist against television owners. And I'm homophobic towards college graduates.

?
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Quan Chi2
Member of "Sexy Teenagers that Code" Group
Member of

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:41 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Changing MAC Address = ez.... Hmmm if someone were to ban a subnet address, wouldn't that ban alot of people? That wouldn't be too fair now would it? tongue.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SyrusMX
Wub me, everyone!
or I'll wub your ...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:57 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

*gets popcorn for confess and a pop*
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
1stStrike
Cute like a kitty

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 2:00 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Man, I can't believe this topic is 4 pages. Shut the fuck up.
SyrusMX
Wub me, everyone!
or I'll wub your ...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 2:17 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

No no, don't stfu, keep going, I'm having fun watching everyone make idiots of themselves.
Confess
Zone Hoster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 2:19 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

1st is just made because you didnt get him any popcorn..*Offers 1st some of my popcorn and pop*
newb
Turds are yummy
Turds are yummy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 4:27 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Once again, Quan doesn't end anything.
Spyed
Registered Spam Offender

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 4:31 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Is it toffee flavour or sweet/ salty tongue.gif So many!
ntfx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:11 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

SyrusMX wrote:
No no, don't stfu, keep going, I'm having fun watching everyone make idiots of themselves.

Like you.
SyrusMX
Wub me, everyone!
or I'll wub your ...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:57 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Yup, just like me.
Donkano
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 9:31 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

TopicIgnore++;
Spyed
Registered Spam Offender

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 9:38 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

icon_cool.gif Nice
SyrusMX
Wub me, everyone!
or I'll wub your ...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:29 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Donkano wrote:
TopicIgnore++;
Hey, that's not a bad idea.
wEaViL
Don't make me turn this forum around!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:54 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I just dont understand the point of this thread anymore... we all know quan is a pain in the rear and not many people like him... so whats the point in this?
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Maverick
broken record

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:43 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Donkano wrote:
TopicIgnore++;

View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Cyan~Fire
I'll count you!
I'll count you!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:11 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: OMFG STFU Already! Reply to topic Reply with quote

Donkano wrote:
TopicIgnore++;

This help is informational only. No representation is made or warranty given as to its content. User assumes all risk of use. Cyan~Fire assumes no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.
Wise men STILL seek Him.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Purge
Episode I > Eposide III
Jar-Jar is kool

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:24 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Word.
Ori Klein

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 1:51 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I wonder...if this topic will continue to spam for 5-20+ pages, will mine go boom finally break his rule and moderate trash talk, lock this topic; perhaps grant me moderation over it?

Eitherway;
All of you, quiet already, enough.

Quan, admit you are an asshole, we know it, you know it, admittance is the first step to recovery.
Stop acting stupid, say you're sorry and remedy your ways.
You don't need to be 30 YO to know that what you're doing is wrong and be more mature.
You might even find more friends.

I'm done here.
GasMask+

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 4:55 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

that wasn't nice... mabye if you had friends in the first place, you wouldnt be on this forum so obsessed with what quan has to say..
Katie
Required materials: Hulk

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:48 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I just got back from my trip to Washington DC. I took a step back and looked at this topic and have only one thing to say; WTF?

This topic has justified the title of "Trash Talk."

Honestly.
Muskrat
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:32 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

By stepping back do you mean moving your res. to the maximum setting?
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address
Dutch by sight

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:08 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Getting back to trying to get someone totaly banned from Subspace.
Isnt it possible to get his provider to keep track of what he is doing?

That way if he/her/whoever were to "go around" a ban he can get kicked by his own provider? And maybe start a "blacklist"....
Quan Chi2
Member of "Sexy Teenagers that Code" Group
Member of

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:31 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

My provider knows exactly what I'm doing.. thats why I wont bypass a netban by changing my mac address... Wouldnt they ban me from the internet?
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
YourProvider!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:17 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

BOO! icon_confused.gif

HI SAI SIACHI I GIVE YOU INTERNET!

sa_tongue.gif

ONLY KIDDING
Solo Ace
Yeah, I'm in touch with reality...we correspond from time to time.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:43 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

You fools.
No internet provider would provide any information to just people hosting game servers or anything.

Internet providers shouldn't keep track of what you're doing, unless they have legal reasons to do so.

Changing your MAC ID might be possible, at some point, but your ISP will always know who you are though.
I doubt you, Quan Chi2, would currently be able to bypass a netban by just changing your info.
BanG isn't as silly as you seem to think, it can keep you out, and it will, no matter how smart you think you are.
Why do you think it'd be so hard to stay untracable? If you managed to enter like you did the first time, you're free.
The point is just that you won't be able to do it with your current knowledge and "equipment". sa_tongue.gif

But, whatever, I guess.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Trash Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 643 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.876526 seconds : 50 queries executed (70.8%): GZIP compression disabled