Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
Take it however you want it.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic  Bandwidth Eating Post :: Post SSCU 17th Parallel, The Complex  View next topic  
Quan Chi2
Member of "Sexy Teenagers that Code" Group
Member of

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 6:06 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

oh... funny..
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Confess
Zone Hoster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 7:48 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Jesus teaches us to love one another, love is not respect. If you fucked up, although we are called to love you, we do not have to trust you. If you do something wrong, then you need to be punished. Although God loves the world, he still will punish all who have not accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. Just because you are called to love thine enemy, you are not called to be walked upon. If you've done something wrong, you are to be punished. One of the commandments says "Thy shalt not work on the sabbeth day. if thy doeseth, thy shall be stoned" or something like this. Granted, this does not apply anymore, but that is just proof that God is more then willing to punish those who have done wrong, even if he loves them.

Deep down in your heart, I believe that you know this. Dont act stupid. You may say you are sorry, but speech and action are too different things. You say "Im sorry" then you go to another zone, and bitch and complain and get in fights.

If you want respect, not just my respect, but the respect of the people of this world, act your age, act mature, dont act like a '1st grade school girl constantly tattle tailing'.
SamHughes
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:00 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Confess wrote:
Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.

Confess wrote:
Dont

Please, if you're going to worry enough to obey that cult's laws of ludicrous capitalization, you could at least use an apostrophe.

Confess wrote:
act your age

Considering his age, is this what we want? I act my age, and look at the pointless reply that you get.

Confess wrote:
Deep down in your heart, I believe that you know this.

What are you doing there, deep inside his heart?! You pervert.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Quan Chi2
Member of

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:08 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Love includes respect. I never said to trust me, now did I? I don't recall. Please quote. I deserved punished ment, but who are you to judge?

For with whatever judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with whatever measure you measure, it will be measured to you. Matthew 7:2

You are no one in the position to punish me in the situation. You have no power over me in this game nor in the real world. I do act my age. I also think that I have matured very much over the past year(since 13). You are the one acting like the first grade girl. You cry and try to get another person punished.

Respect me if you are going to try and pass judgement.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SyrusMX
Wub me, everyone!
or I'll wub your ...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 9:12 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

*offers someone else some popcorn*
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
Confess
Zone Hoster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 9:49 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Oh man, this is gonna take a while for him to get the point, can I have some popcorn too?
Quan Chi2
Member of

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 9:49 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

lol sam has points
Purge
Episode I > Eposide III
Jar-Jar is kool

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:29 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Confess, you act like you know the Bible, but you don't. You're just another hypocrite.
Quan Chi2
Member of

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:32 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

biggrin.gif
Cyan~Fire
I'll count you!
I'll count you!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:46 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Confess! I am so ashamed of you. If you're going to witness, do it truly and properly, and act like a Christian while doing so.

Confess wrote:
If you fucked up

James 1:9-10: "With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse men, who have been made in God's likeness. Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers, this should not be."

Confess wrote:
If you do something wrong, then you need to be punished. Although God loves the world, he still will punish all who have not accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.

You contradicted yourself. If one does something wrong, they must be justified to appear before God since He is a just god. Justification is not the same as punishment. Jesus justified us by taking the punishment upon himself.

Confess wrote:
One of the commandments says "Thy shalt not work on the sabbeth day. if thy doeseth, thy shall be stoned" or something like this. Granted, this does not apply anymore, but that is just proof that God is more then willing to punish those who have done wrong, even if he loves them.

Please, don't make your own version of the Bible. And don't try King James English if you have no clue what it means. "Thy" is a possessive pronoun, "Thou" is the subject pronoun. Anyway, the actual commandment says that one should not work on the Sabbath day, and does not mention stoning as a punishment, which is an earthly punishment anyway. Jesus, however, effectively cancelled this commandment (along with much of the Old Testament law) with his picking and eating corn on the Sabbath. This message is furthur emphasized in the later Epistles. (If someone wants me to describe how God did not change His mind between the Old and New Testaments, I will be happy to do so.)

Sam wrote:
Please, if you're going to worry enough to obey that cult's laws of ludicrous capitalization, you could at least use an apostrophe.

I agree with you about the apostrophe, but not about the ludicrousness. It is a simple matter of respect, like most people capitalize President.
This help is informational only. No representation is made or warranty given as to its content. User assumes all risk of use. Cyan~Fire assumes no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.
Wise men STILL seek Him.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
LearJett+
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:09 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Confess should start his own religion - since that's basically what he's doing with his wacky interpretations of the Bible.

I can see it now: "The Ridiculous Church of Latter Day Idiots"
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:16 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Sheesh. Somebody has free time.

Cyan~Fire wrote:
I agree with you about the apostrophe, but not about the ludicrousness. It is a simple matter of respect, like most people capitalize President.

You missed the allusion. O well.
Ori Klein

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 3:53 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

אני אחסל את כולכם, אזי, יהיה לי שקט, סוף כל סוף.
Muskrat
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 4:17 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Jesus christ you guys are anal.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address
newb
Turds are yummy
Turds are yummy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 6:38 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

LearJett+ wrote:
Confess should start his own religion - since that's basically what he's doing with his wacky interpretations of the Bible.

I can see it now: "The Ridiculous Church of Latter Day Idiots"

ROFL!

Edit: Sorry, missed out quite alot of Quans bullshit, I didn't see soemthings I should of noticed by now.

Quan, no one has been racist to you. We aren't giving you pity, we aren't feeling sorry for you, and we personally (I think) don't want to help you in any way.

You are a sad faggot, who needs to just shut the fuck up, and ignore people who are insulting you.
You are so easily angered and obnoxious - which makes me wonder about what you said:

Quan Chi2 wrote:
I have a social life..

Cyan~Fire
I'll count you!
I'll count you!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 10:33 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Sam wrote:
Sheesh. Somebody has free time.

I'm just tired of Confess going around giving Christians a bad name, I'm sorry.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Ori Klein

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:19 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Quan...quan...Ur-Quan.
I feel like playing starcontrol.
Assassin2684
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:21 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Amen to that cyan amen to that...
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address
Quan Chi2
Member of

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:35 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

newb, people were racist to me. Like I said, you weren't there. I don't need pity from anyone. I think that I have made that clear already. Mabye YOU should think about what you're saying before you actually say it.. All you seem to do is curse and call names.. Do you have any other degrading words to say besides the word "faggot" or "fuck"? You have been the same way. You still haven't proposed a valid offense against me. You are worthless. Get a real life instead of judging wether or not I have a life.

You all made good points about Confess though. Im not saying that you're agreeing with me but you guys made valid points. Confess doesn't know much about Jesus. I'm not trying to preach though.. so don't get the wrong idea.. I was just making him eat his words using the bible.. tongue.gif
ntfx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:58 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Quan Chi2,

You are the definition of stupid. Now go home and make love to your mother.
newb
Turds are yummy
Turds are yummy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:35 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Quan Chi2 wrote:
newb, people were racist to me. Like I said, you weren't there. I don't need pity from anyone.

You are trying to get pity by saying people were racist to you, and that's why you spam these forums so much.

Quan Chi2 wrote:
All you seem to do is curse and call names.. Do you have any other degrading words to say besides the word "faggot" or "fuck"? You have been the same way.

I could just say the same to you.

Quan Chi2 wrote:
You still haven't proposed a valid offense against me. You are worthless. Get a real life instead of judging wether or not I have a life.

*everyone* Notice how Quan Chi2 says the same thing "Get a real life" every time someone argues with him.

I don't judge Quan, I know and state that you have no life. Oh, and did I say you commited an offense? Dude, this isn't the supreme court you get tried for everything little thing, idiot.

It's just that you are an idiot. The definition of idiot.

Quan Chi2 wrote:
You all made good points about Confess though. Im not saying that you're agreeing with me but you guys made valid points. Confess doesn't know much about Jesus. I'm not trying to preach though.. so don't get the wrong idea.. I was just making him eat his words using the bible.. tongue.gif

And you failed.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email MSN Messenger
Quan Chi2
Member of

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 2:06 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

No Im not trying to receive pity from these people. I was just pointing out why I started talking back, calling names, and being an asshole. That was ONE reason.

How would you know if I have a life or not? Who are you? Who exactly are you to state if I have a life or not? See, I don't think that I'm the only one here that thinks that you don't make justifiable points to ameliorate the points that you declared. Newb, I think that the question that stands before us is, "what is the your ambition?"

Also, how did I fail, if confessed was flammed and did not comment on me once again? That was the point in the first place. I haven't failed. You just failed to find a valid argument to show your antagonism toward me.

Mabye you should have read my previous posts in this topic before you decide to jump to conclusions.

What do you mean by the Supreme Court remark? Please be more clear in your suggestions/arguments.
Quan Chi2
Member of

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 6:09 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Good. I'm glad that this is ended. Case closed. Right?
Confess
Zone Hoster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 6:45 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Syrus! You ate all the popcorn! Go get us a refill!
Ori Klein

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:16 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I'm racist towards: racists, lamers, morons, newbies, cowards
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Trash Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 654 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.656786 seconds : 50 queries executed (76.3%): GZIP compression disabled