Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
Take it however you want it.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic  Bandwidth Eating Post :: Post SSCU 17th Parallel, The Complex  View next topic  
Solo Ace
Yeah, I'm in touch with reality...we correspond from time to time.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:02 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I was hoping giving you the help you asked for on these forums actually made you respect the forums and other members a little, and also brought a more mature attitude up. Looks like that's not going to happen, sadly.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Ori Klein

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:28 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I pitty him, he's so pathetic.
He actually think he's influencial enough to have enemies.
Haha, no one cares about your folly, stupid brat.
You simply are dismissed and passed on.

You want enemies, or friends for that matter? You have to matter first.
And as it stands, you're not even important enough to spit in the direction of.
For your sake, I hope life will show you the mercy god obviously hasn't when he gave you this raisin sized brain.
Quan Chi2
Member of "Sexy Teenagers that Code" Group
Member of

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:28 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I have matured. You haven't, Ori. You are being a hypocrit.. calling me a stupid brat and saying that I have a raisin sized brain, doesnt seem mature at all. Yea, you use fancy words like a stuck up fool, but do you ever stop to think about what exactly you're saying? I mean, we all are guilty of that once and a while, but jesus.. Every post is full the same hypocritical statements from your keyboard to the MGB forum. Im not completely at fault here. I
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dr Brain
Flip-flopping like a wind surfer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 10:13 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

You're not mature. Please go away.

Smong> so long as 99% deaths feel lame it will always be hyperspace to me
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Assassin2684
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 10:16 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Ugh I cant stand you quan lol. You arg with EVERYTHING! This is seriously getting annoying. Leave katie alone and everyone else. Its just really getting old.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address
Katie
Required materials: Hulk

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 12:32 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Hmm, I thought I had intended this post to expose you for what you are, not to simply draw your attention. A sufficient title for that outcome would have been "Hey Quan! Read this!"
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
Katie
Required materials: Hulk

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 1:13 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

http://forums.minegoboom.com/viewtopic.php?p=47523&bypass=47523#47523

http://forums.minegoboom.com/viewtopic.php?p=47489&bypass=47489#47489

http://forums.minegoboom.com/viewtopic.php?p=47144&bypass=47144#47144

http://forums.minegoboom.com/viewtopic.php?p=47158&bypass=47158#47158

This is my last post on the issue. Please stop saying that I go out of my way to disrespect you. These four posts are links to four different situations where you felt the need to be negative toward me.
SyrusMX
Wub me, everyone!
or I'll wub your ...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 4:34 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

*sits back with a tub of popcorn*
newb
Turds are yummy
Turds are yummy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 1:29 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Sigh.
Quan Chi2
Member of

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 4:13 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Katie, that was a sorry attempt to expose me.. You quoted four posts that hardly disrespected you. About 2 of them did, but the others didn't. BTW guys, saying I'm annoying doesn't say much at all. Back up your statements, and mabye, just mabye you will shut me down. I will repent from saying much more now, because I see that you guys won't quit. I don't want to get banned again so, I'll bow out of this one. Anywhere else is MY territory. Be aware.

Last edited by Quan Chi2 on Thu Sep 15, 2005 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dr Brain
Flip-flopping like a wind surfer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 5:14 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

You're annoying. Back up my statement? Fine, keep at it and I'll give you a ban. Statement backed up.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Confess
Zone Hoster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 6:24 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Hahahaha, nice flame ori, yet it so true, isnt it?

Sai, you have provoked numerous zone owners into nescescary(I can never spell this word..) banning. I was willing to try and see the good in you, giving you more then one chance. I see this is absouletly not going to happen. Astral Chaos, katies other zone, SSM3 W/e it was, South Tejas, and numerous other zones, are these names familuar? All of these listed are zones you went in and started being a fucktard for no reason.

There IS a way to Continuum Ban, and it may be absoultely nesc. to do so in this case. I had a computer, that for some reason, was banned in ALL zones excluding SSC, they said it was cought up in a ban...

If I end up releasing my version of catid's biller, which I'm not sure I will, I will certainly add people who absolutely need to be Continuum Banned. Im sure it is possible.
Ori Klein

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 7:02 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

You are at fault, there is no way to ban someone entirely.
What happened with your case is simply that a wider area network ban was placed, covering whatever IP you were dealt by your ISP.

To apply your example would mean to ban all of the internet and then ban-free'ing selectively individuals you wish to play your zone.

And, if such is the course of action (which may not be entirely out of reason, if you can overcome the initial psychotic impression it carries) then there already is a better system in place, one which does not involve banning.

Permission Mode.
(It) Simply lock them in spec, and only those you allow on a list may actually participate in the game.
Can further use settings to remove specers priviledges such as to communicate and etc. and so rendering them effectively a non-factor part of the game.
It's an effective tool to arbitrating players.

Now, the ultimate form would be a PC-based-generated key one has to purchase.
This would make certain cheaters and other persona non-grante would never return to the game/zone once kicked out.
SyrusMX
Wub me, everyone!
or I'll wub your ...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:08 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

That's fine and all, 'cept you can mask your IP and MacID to make the biller(s) think you're someone else. So depending on the size of the proxy list, it would be virtually impossible to completely ban someone.
Donkano
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:24 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Subnet.
Cyan~Fire
I'll count you!
I'll count you!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:57 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Yeah, let's block *.*.*.*! They can't get through then!
This help is informational only. No representation is made or warranty given as to its content. User assumes all risk of use. Cyan~Fire assumes no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.
Wise men STILL seek Him.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Confess
Zone Hoster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 11:42 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

If you added some kind of thing that makes it so it gets information from a certain place, such as a website, all that would need to be done is the co-operation of certain players to give the information out of the person. (Or if they come in the network, we can get it/etc).

I think its more then possible..if he keeps changing his ip/etc, we just keep banning him...eventually he'll get tired of it and quit.
Quan Chi2
Member of

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 3:30 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

lol i had to come back for that last statement you made. lol

When I unban myself once, Im not going to be traced.. I don't plan to be. I would be smart about it and think of each scenerio. I'd think of every way possible to be untracable. Besides.. Im not really going to do that anyway. Theres no good reason to go along changing numbers for the sake of the game. I might as well wait out the ban.. I have about 9 months to go for the SSC ban, and 14 years for the SSI ban.. I am pretty sure that I will be way passed this game in 14 years... or even 9 months in this case.. I have school and a social life. Im not one of you nerds that fight over who gets to ban who. Its a fun game, but it just turned into business after a while. If you werent where this all started, then don't try to finish it. It doesn't concern you. You werent there when I was being racially disrespected. You werent there when MJ decided to call me the new aleem. You werent there when I was being PM'd by staff to go fuck myself and go back to africa. You were only at the tail end of the story which was my story. All I'm doing is fighting back. I got bit in the ass for it because I went about it completely wrong. I fed into the drama, and here I am. I think that this topic was a pathetic attempt to ridecule me. I think that everyone who flamed me and agrees with this topic should be ashamed of themselves. Look at what this game has done... It brought out the fool in alot of people, and me aswell. Im beginning to see what I did wrong. I WILL NOT apologize for my actions. I did what I thought was right, even though what I thought was right was partially wrong. Im being a man and stepping up to the plate on this. I fucked up partially, but not fully. I am paying for it everytime I log onto Continuum. Im banned from most of the best zones on Continuum. I am banned from zones for flamming. Yup, I fucked up some-what. I don't need anyone on this forum to tell me that, because I know my mistakes, faults, weaknesses, and falls. Anyway.. like I said, I have school to occupy me. I go ont he computer for pleasure and for learning. Not to flame or be flammed, now or anymore.

Confess, you quoted Jesus in your signature. Doesn't Jesus teach you to Love Thy Enemy? That doesn't mean to literally love me. It means to respect me. I'll respect you. This topic has NOTHING to do with you at all, yet you are proposing punishment? Think about what you quoted in your signature. Mabye if you break it down, you will have more of an understanding. You aren't obeying Jesus, now are you? This goes for anyone else that decides to flame. Whether you are Catholic Christian or not. I confessed that I messed up, but I'm not fully at fault. And don't think Im giving you this lecture to sound intelligent. Thats what a dumbass does, and I am NOT a dumbass, and I refuse to be one, though I may seem stupid at times.. Remember that I am almost completely different in real life. If you don't know me, don't judge me. Don't fuck with me either. I can't do much on the computer, but I SILL try to make you eat your words... or I might just flat out ignore you....

Im done.

Read carefully, then speak. This is not a command, but a warning/suggestion.
Ori Klein

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 3:44 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Ese persona está comenzados a conseguir a mi nervios.
LearJett+
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 3:56 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

What did Quan get banned for on SSI and SSC?
Member of

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 4:06 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

SSC = Asked "How do I cheat?" in pub.

SSI = 1st was annoyed that day.. and I wasn't acting too mature. He caught be argueing in Trust And Betrayal. I was arguing with the owner because he dissed me because I made a suggestion on how to make the duel arent better. 1St may say something different, but I don't really care now. Its beyond my power. 14 year sentence.. tongue.gif
Cyan~Fire
I'll count you!
I'll count you!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 4:27 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

You don't mean "Ese persona está comenzando a conseguir a mis nervios."?
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Quan Chi2
Member of

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 4:39 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

How immature.. Say it in english..
Donkano
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 5:33 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

http://dictionary.reference.com/translate/text.html
Assassin2684
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 5:44 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

http://dictionary.reference.com/translate/text.html

^^^ here is what they are saying i guess.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Trash Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 663 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.647390 seconds : 50 queries executed (78.4%): GZIP compression disabled