Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
Someone make sense of this (someone smart, unlike quan)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic  ?man format Post :: Post Note to myself  View next topic  
Katie
Required materials: Hulk

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 2:42 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I had no idea that ignoring someone hid all their posts from your view. That's spectacular!
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
Quan Chi2
Member of "Sexy Teenagers that Code" Group
Member of

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 2:45 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Nope, looks like you just lied.. I think this should stop at this post of mine.. because you don't seem to be a 23 year old in the mind.. You should learn to ignore my posts if they are such bullshit.. Start thinking like a mature 23 year old.. Im 9 years younger than you and you act like this? Grow up..and get a life
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Katie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 2:46 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

What's that? Sorry you've been ignored and I can't understand what you're writing. sa_tongue.gif
Confess
Zone Hoster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 3:25 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

<---- Insert Poem here ---->
Cyan~Fire
I'll count you!
I'll count you!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 4:03 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Lear wrote:
Some of Emily Dickenson's poetry is crappy, however

Which? I like all of it, although I often don't like her themes (nature is more powerful than religion, her views on the afterlife, etc.) very much.
This help is informational only. No representation is made or warranty given as to its content. User assumes all risk of use. Cyan~Fire assumes no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.
Wise men STILL seek Him.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
1stStrike
Cute like a kitty

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 6:27 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

If I wasn't sick and doped up on medication I'd find a witty comment to flame you all with for making another pointless topic.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Katie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 12:38 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

1stStrike > Quan Chi2
newb
Turds are yummy
Turds are yummy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 3:37 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Quan Chi2 wrote:
Im not Sai on this forum.. Im Sai Saici(a.k.a Sai) in the game.. Also, this topic was a sorry attempt to disrespect me.. a very sorry attempt.. Its sad..

No it wasn't actually. She was just pointing out that you are not capable of making sentences that can help in these situations. (As in, read the topic)

Quan Chi2 wrote:
You're 23 years old, katie, and yet you still make foolish attempts like this. I think you're mentally retarded.

You tend to make foolish attempts every other day.

Quan Chi2 wrote:
http://kidshealth.org/kid/health_problems/learning_problem/learning_disabilities.html

You sure you didn't get this one from your own personal links? Because, I mean... it's for kids like you. Not a 23 year old. Moron.

Quan Chi2 wrote:
I hope you get some help and come back to this forum with better intentions.

Sorry, we've already given up on you.

Quan Chi2 wrote:
If you post with a bad attempt to disrespect me again, then I wont respond like an idiot. I will give you some more help tools.

Sigh. You are the one that needs help. Not anyone else on this forum.
Katie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 5:58 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I love MGBF becuase I don't even have to ask for defense (though I'm not actually in the wrong for once), everyone just yells at whoever yelled at me.

I love MGBF.
1stStrike
Cute like a kitty

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 6:07 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

My earlier statement was at this topic as a whole so you can include your initial post in that Katie. I think that it would have been much better placed with a PM to Sai Saici rather than causing grief here on the forum.
Ori Klein

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 11:00 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Since I failed to find you, 1ststrike, on teamspeak I'll leave you a message herein.
*slugs 1ststrike in the stomach*
Katie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 12:44 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Don't you people understand that this topic was not directed at him? I was posting it because 1, it was a horrible poem I.M.H.O., and secondly, I wondered who it was (assuming someone would have ran an IP check and actually seen if it was really Quan, but I digress). In fact, I flat out told him I wasn't pointing a finger at him. I said I wasn't leaving out the possibiliy because of the name coincidence, but I wasn't blaming him for the pm.
Ori Klein

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 3:11 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I don't understand poems at all.
I'll say I don't like it, but I can't say it suck, I lack any familiarity with the field to point a flaw or otherwise provide a professional expert's oppinion.
Infact, I don't understand literature at all.
All those weird contexes and whatever emotional storm that was blitzing through the author's mind at the moment of composing by which those words were pieced together....

I can only understand metal songs, ones speaking of grief, revenge, love, freedom, happiness, aggression, hate, beauty, destruction, affection or making a final stand, those make sense to me.
Quan Chi2
Member of

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 3:55 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

newb, you obviously don't know what disrespect is. You literally just made my statement look more correct by saying that she was trying to say that I'm, not capable of making sentecnces to help this situation. That is disrespectful. This kids website for the mentally challenged was listed because mabye she needed some reading material that she could understand.. She couldn't even figure out what the poem meant, when its something simple. They teach us things like that in school right now, in the tenth grade.. Talk about intelligence. Newb, you need to learn how to back up your own statements before backing up other peoples statements, because you don't even put up a good fight when it comes to your own fights.

You talked about how the websites that I listed might have been from my website list... That was totally wrong.. I specifically said SHE, and KATIE in my statements. Mabye you passed over that because you were too busy worrying about how you were going to make me eat my words; better luck next time.

And you said that I need help... Please edit that statement.. and back it up.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Quan Chi2
Member of

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 3:57 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Katie, you said you werent blamming me. If this topic had nothing to do with me, then don't quote my name anywhere in the starting post, or any other posts in that case.. It will prevent alot more arguements.
Ori Klein

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 4:31 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

What they teach you in school is to disect a poem for literaturic components, regardless of its meaning and spawn all sorts of subjective meanings which may or may not have any relativity what-so-ever to the original intention of the author.

And do you know something?
We all studied what they're teaching you.
It still doesn't make me understand it, whether I did or did not know what it means, would still not enable me to understand it.

Truth being, it is a thing of emotion and personal context which have no relation at all to my cognitiv self.
And as such, I could not comprehend its idea of sensibility any more than a CPU could intuition.
Ori Klein

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 4:35 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Also, quan chi, you are an idiot.
Go watch more mortal kombat untill the last of those poor, lonely, fibrillating, brain cells of yours crumble to dust.
Katie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 4:46 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

You're utterly rediculous. You obviously can't seem to grasp the concept of ASSUMPTION. I have reason to ASSUME it was you, just because of the similar name. You ragged all over the topic.
newb
Turds are yummy
Turds are yummy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 5:19 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

And he didn't clear anything up in his post.

He just talked a whole load of bullshit.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email MSN Messenger
1stStrike
Cute like a kitty

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 6:53 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

This topic is the first to go onto my ignore list. Usually I don't bother but between Katie and Sai Saici the idiocy level has reached an extreme.
Katie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 7:18 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Hey now, that wasn't nice.
Ori Klein

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 12:58 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

*slugs 1ststrike in the face*

Next one is going to flank down south.
Cyan~Fire
I'll count you!
I'll count you!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 8:50 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Grav. Leave already, wtf. I somehow think 1st could beat you in a fistfight anyway. icon_razz.gif

@1st: Putting quan on my ignore list has reduced my stress level so much...
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Quan Chi2
Member of

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 10:02 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

nerds
Katie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 10:12 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Cyan~Fire wrote:

@1st: Putting quan on my ignore list has reduced my stress level so much...

Amen brother.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Trash Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 671 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.682418 seconds : 50 queries executed (77.4%): GZIP compression disabled