Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
asss bug tracker

View previous topic  Damn subdomain rules Post :: Post Forum Redesign  View next topic  
Grelminar
Creator of Asss

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 3:56 am    Post subject: asss bug tracker Reply to topic Reply with quote

This should have been done two years ago, but late is better than never:

the offical asss bug tracker

I've filled it in with everything on my personal to-do list, plus a few more recent ideas. You're welcome to submit bugs and comment on existing bugs. In general, this forum should be used for support, questions, and general discussion of new features. The bug tracker should be used for specific detailed bug reports, and specific proposals for new features or enhancements of existing features. Please try not to post duplicates.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website
Maverick
broken record

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

awesome biggrin.gif
very nice
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
CypherJF
I gargle nitroglycerin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

heh. well gj.
Mine GO BOOM
Hunch Hunch
What What
Hunch Hunch<br>What What

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Very nice, I've been playing with Mantis myself personally for a project I'm working on, that I plan on releasing in the future.

Also, I've change the main page to only show that the announcements contains 'new' things only if there is a new topic. It will no longer show that the forum is new if there are new replies. This will keep it so people can post more freely for their replies, and I won't have to close the forum completely to replies or to split topics.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
CypherJF
I gargle nitroglycerin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Grels' updated it so you are required to have a username to view it. However, when I signed up for an account it asked me to set a password; but I still don't have access to login. BummER.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Grelminar
Creator of Asss

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Wtf? It looks like someone clicked "delete my account" while logged in as "guest". I'll recreate the account, and that should allow anonymous access again. If it gets deleted again I'm going to have to turn off "users can delete their own accounts". Or if I'm not lazy, maybe fix mantis to disallow deleting the designated anonymous account.

Regarding signups, the default mantis requires a valid email address and working email on the server for users to create their own accounts. I hacked it so that anyone can create an account, and it will give them an empty initial password. You should do that, and then immediately log in and change your password. Cypher: I don't know what happened to your password, but I set it to empty, so you should be able to log in now (and then change it).
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website
CypherJF
I gargle nitroglycerin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

ty grel, it works now. biggrin.gif

and may pain rain onto the person who was guest and clicked 'delete my account'. >biggrin.gif
Bak
?ls -s
0 in

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Aw comon. I wanted to create an account and it looked like i needed to delete my account before it would let me sign up.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address
CypherJF
I gargle nitroglycerin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

BAK!
Katie
Required materials: Hulk

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I don't fully understand what you did to the main page. The other sections do not successfully display an updated thread.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: