Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
Secondary Ship Graphics

View previous topic  Bypassing *kill Post :: Post Help! Windows is being fucking stupid....  View next topic  
Quan Chi2
Member of "Sexy Teenagers that Code" Group
Member of

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 3:42 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Secondary Ship Graphics Reply to topic Reply with quote

I think it would be cool if you could use a lvz file and an ASSS code to switch ship graphics when an event occurs.

Example:

A ship has temporary super.
The ship graphic changes to a ship that looks like a super ship.
Then when the temporary super is done the ship turns back to its primary graphic.

I think this would be cool for themed zones.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Muskrat
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 3:50 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Put it in server suggestions next time, although I don't think asss could do that alone. :\
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address
Quan Chi2
Member of

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:26 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

lol got the topics confused
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cyan~Fire
I'll count you!
I'll count you!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:27 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Not going to happen without a client upgrade.
This help is informational only. No representation is made or warranty given as to its content. User assumes all risk of use. Cyan~Fire assumes no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.
Wise men STILL seek Him.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Quan Chi2
Member of

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:40 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

why not?
Muskrat
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:51 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Think of it like this, say the Continuum client is Susie and Asss is Johnny. Susie and Johnny reeeeally love each other and they want to take it to the next level; but, Susie's dad wont let her put out, so Johnny gets pissed off and jerks around with what he's got, but he can't really make true love with his tight-pants mate yet.

Ya know, maybe Johnny should blow off that prude and find some wide-open slut like Bak's client?
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address
Solo Ace
Yeah, I'm in touch with reality...we correspond from time to time.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:05 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Again your analogy sucks, Musk, but hilarious attempt, though. sa_tongue.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
CypherJF
I gargle nitroglycerin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:11 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Priit did have ideas similar to those in the Continuum todo-features where if a ship has super, and shields there would be a different graphic for them. But as we all know, it was never implemented.
Cyan~Fire
I'll count you!
I'll count you!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:09 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I thought his analogy rocked. Anything related to Bak is automatically spread-eagled.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Solo Ace
Yeah, I'm in touch with reality...we correspond from time to time.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:52 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

No details about your spreading theory, please.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Gravitron
VIE Vet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 2:08 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Re: Secondary Ship Graphics Reply to topic Reply with quote

Quan Chi2 wrote:
I think it would be cool if you could use a lvz file and an ASSS code to switch ship graphics when an event occurs.

*cough* Nightwasp *cough*

They been trying to get it done in continuum or via bots for years.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Quan Chi2
Member of

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 4:07 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Musk, you analogy didnt make too much sense..
SuSE
Me measures good

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:53 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

It could indeed be done with a bot or ASSS module.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Trash Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 434 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 1.582590 seconds : 39 queries executed (86.3%): GZIP compression disabled