Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
Continuum Map & Lvz Editor
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic  DCME, Drake Continuum Map Editor Post :: Post Continuum profile password encryption  View next topic  
Bak
?ls -s
0 in

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

To what extent do you plan to include lvz/ini functionality? Just displaying them or completely editing the ini/lvz (adding / removing images, setting locations / layers / modes / displaytimes)?
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address
SamHughes
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

SamHughes wrote:
"But I am le tired."

Sorry. Never mind.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Trained

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Bak wrote:
To what extent do you plan to include lvz/ini functionality? Just displaying them or completely editing the ini/lvz (adding / removing images, setting locations / layers / modes / displaytimes)?

I would like to know this myself..

I wish ZnZ would of finished his editor, it looked very sexy.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
Doggeti
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

First of all, I apologize for the delay of BETA 1. I have been very busy with other stuff and this might go on some weeks.

Sai wrote:
Might be nice if you have it support the 'unused' tiles, they serve other purposes.

This is planned for v2.

Bak wrote:

It's like a built in LIE2 + WYSIWYG.
Doggeti
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

After some weeks full of studying and working I am happy to see X-Mas hollidays coming near. I hope I'll find some time to go on developing this neat piece of software.
Don't expect BETA 1 lying under the chistmas tree though icon_razz.gif This won't happen. But who knows what the new year will bring.

Merry Christmas and CYA in 2006!

Last edited by Doggeti on Thu Dec 22, 2005 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email AIM Address
Purge
Episode I > Eposide III
Jar-Jar is kool

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Someone is already beating you.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Doggeti
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

OK, here it is!

I present to you CMLE BETA 1

I updated the first post, so go there to find download links.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email AIM Address
Quan Chi2
Member of "Sexy Teenagers that Code" Group
Member of

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

excellente mi amigo!
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mine GO BOOM
Hunch Hunch
What What
Hunch Hunch<br>What What

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Doggeti wrote:
I present to you CMLE BETA 1
I updated the first post, so go there to find download links.

Feel free to post in the Quick Links thread with information about your application.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
Doggeti
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Here's a quick update.

I have played around with DirectX + VB and I am surprised how smooth it works. After some hours I am able to create a DX window, load bitmaps into the application and display them on the screen. As this is all an editor needs to be able to do I plan to rewrite the render loop for version 1.1 using DX. I hope that this will greatly improve the overall performance of the program.
Samapico
No, these DO NOT look like penises, ok?

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

hm, I wasnt aware of that program (couldnt try it yet) ... but is it still being worked on? Will it be open source?
Me and Drake are also working on an editor in VB... we focused on the mapping part for now, but plan on including LVZ's as well... If CMLE was to be open source, it might be useful for both projects to exchange useful information
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Misc User Apps All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 665 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.559687 seconds : 36 queries executed (94.5%): GZIP compression disabled