Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
Anything Goes
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic  What does a Bush and a Black have in c... Post :: Post Newbie question..?  View next topic  
D1st0rt
Miss Directed Wannabe

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 6:55 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Or you could be really radical and accept... BOTH OMG!

View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 3:36 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

solo is atheiest
Solo X
Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:59 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

who me????
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Purge
Episode I > Eposide III
Jar-Jar is kool

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:42 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Solo Ace.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
newb
Turds are yummy
Turds are yummy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:53 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I am an Atheiest as well.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email MSN Messenger
Contempt+
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 12:48 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Is this still continuing? From page 2?
newb
Turds are yummy
Turds are yummy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 1:10 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Well done.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email MSN Messenger
Smong
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 7:39 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

This thread is way off topic.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website MSN Messenger
Maverick
broken record

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 7:40 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

gosh you noticed by now? sa_tongue.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
newb
Turds are yummy
Turds are yummy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:48 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

You would of thought he would of seen when reading the first page. sa_tongue.gif
Contempt+
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 4:08 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Finally calmed down
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website AIM Address
Cyan~Fire
I'll count you!
I'll count you!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 2:18 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: debate of idiots... Reply to topic Reply with quote

Well now that Contempt has contradicting himself by posting that, let me say a few things.

Solo Ace wrote:
As a news report on the radio said lately, we, as human beings, have a part of our brains which actually gives us a feeling that there is a god.

Actually, it states in the Bible that all humans have an innate knowledge of God. Just another case of science proving the Bible right!

Muskrat wrote:
Erm, you don't believe in evoloution? isn't this the year 2005? You fucking ape.

I hope you're not being serious, because if you are, please realize that the Theory of Evolution is still a theory, and by assuming its validity, you are being less of a scientest than I, as a Christian, am.

Solo Ace wrote:
In Europe people more and more people start to realise how stupid and naive these "god" theories are.
A growing 40% of Holland's population isn't religious anymore.

I guess this shows the intelligence gap between Europe and US, then.

That is, assuming that religion is wrong and these parts of science are right. There's no more proof for the cosmological science than for the resurrection of Jesus Christ.

And Ekted, you're mean. icon_smile.gif At least someone finally noticed my signature.
This help is informational only. No representation is made or warranty given as to its content. User assumes all risk of use. Cyan~Fire assumes no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.
Wise men STILL seek Him.
Muskrat
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:40 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Heh, I've been wondering if you were Jewish for the past year, which btw, I find Judaism to hold more validity than Christianity.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address
D1st0rt
Miss Directed Wannabe

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 4:53 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

If you want a good theological film, check out Dogma. There's actually some really good content in it.
GENERAL_SLAYER

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:31 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

can this freaking post acually be on my fav. zone xxxx anything goes....wtf how do you freaking change a subject about a zone to relion. Suriously. you guys will never stop amazing me.

BACK ON TOPIC

XXXX Anything Goes is a zone that will change your life i think this isnt one of those other advertisements....if went to the zone you would understand. We were with ssu intill some sh!t with a380 (owner) had some trouble. we have an avage 20 population now. only 4 bots (4 arenas) an amazing zone, And there is no other zone like it, and will be my fav. no matter what anyone says about it. Just check it out sometime...you might find a zone you been looking for you might not, it dont matter to me, as long as iam there, iam happy! icon_smile.gif

-gs

p.s. thanks dk for starting this AG BUDS FOR LIFE-
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address MSN Messenger
Contempt+
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 10:45 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Yeah, I've been to AG, and I like the place. It's not bad, fun place to be.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website AIM Address
Spyed
Registered Spam Offender

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 4:29 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Personally i think it's the best non-SSC zone.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
newb
Turds are yummy
Turds are yummy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:08 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

And yet, GS makes his posts so we can not understand a word he says!

And btw, it won't change your life. SS isn't a big part of anyones life. Apart from the fanatics who think there are 50+ ways to kill someone in TW.
Purge
Episode I > Eposide III
Jar-Jar is kool

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 11:51 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

newb wrote:
Apart from the fanatics who think there are 50+ ways to kill someone in TW.

I share that belief.
Solo X
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 11:46 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Anything Goes is a very good zone..
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Maverick
broken record

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:00 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

17th Parallel is a very good zone too..
Agurus
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:06 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Halo CTF is a very good zone also..

"I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too."
Solo Ace
Yeah, I'm in touch with reality...we correspond from time to time.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:28 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Life is always better.
newb
Turds are yummy
Turds are yummy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:26 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Yes.

Then again, there are some people who choose to stay playing 24/7!
Cyan~Fire
I'll count you!
I'll count you!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:06 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Yes.

Then again, there are some people who insist on clicking the button twice!

Edit: And some people that delete double posts. icon_biggrin.gif

Last edited by Cyan~Fire on Sat Jun 25, 2005 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Trash Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 664 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.782735 seconds : 50 queries executed (79.9%): GZIP compression disabled