Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
Anything Goes
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic  What does a Bush and a Black have in c... Post :: Post Newbie question..?  View next topic  
Assassin2684
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 2:20 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I dont see why there are so many religions. Christans have the most "proof" if you want to call it that about God being real. The other religions are ridiculous
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address
Muskrat
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 2:30 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Objectively, THAT sounds rediculous.
newb
Turds are yummy
Turds are yummy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 3:30 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Yes.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email MSN Messenger
Assassin2684
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 3:49 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Eh what ever, its just my point of view.
Solo Ace
Yeah, I'm in touch with reality...we correspond from time to time.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 4:52 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Errr, yeah they really have "proof" of the existance of any "god".

I don't know how you people made this topic switch, but whatever.

You can just define "god" as a feeling of some all-loving person that lives in everyone.
But not actually some creature.
Well, that's how christians see it.

I don't have such feelings, I think a "god" is just an excuse for things we can't explain, or to have something to believe in.

Nobody has proof of anything, so let's just be "down-to-earth" like me and say there are is no such thing as "god".

As a news report on the radio said lately, we, as human beings, have a part of our brains which actually gives us a feeling that there is a god.
I'd rather believe that than thinking there's some man somewhere between the stars watching us with a huge telescope or something.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Assassin2684
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 7:48 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Well lets think "outside the box" for a minute here. How did this universe and are world be created? How could are bodies be created so perfectly to make us live on this earth? How could are earth be just right in the solar system to let us live here? If it was just a little bit closer to the sun we would burn. If it was farther away we would freeze. How can you say that all this stuff just happened? That everything is made perfectly? I think now about the so called "big bang theory". I mean how could a ball of energy create everything. Well i have news for you... IT CANT! There had to have been a god to create it all so perfectly for everythign to live how it is today.
Purge
Episode I > Eposide III
Jar-Jar is kool

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 8:00 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

The world today is so stuck up in Science that they assume no existence of God.
D1st0rt
Miss Directed Wannabe

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 8:04 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Science is the best evidence that there is a God.

View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Purge
Episode I > Eposide III
Jar-Jar is kool

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 8:28 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I doubt that. The theory of evolution basically eliminates the idea that there even is a God.
Confess
Zone Hoster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 8:51 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Quote:
Also, your verse is wrong..

King James Version
John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

There was a reason for that.
Assassin2684
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 8:52 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Scientists think that they can find a god but with the evidence they have they will never find a god. The best way is to read the bible.
Purge
Episode I > Eposide III
Jar-Jar is kool

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 9:11 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Assassin2684 wrote:
Scientists think that they can find a god but with the evidence they have they will never find a god. The best way is to read the bible.

People are being skeptical about the Bible because of the 'impossible' things that are written there.
Assassin2684
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 9:58 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Heh i find nothing "inpossible" about it. I think anything is possible when god is with you.
Muskrat
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:15 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Erm, you don't believe in evoloution? isn't this the year 2005? You fucking ape.
Contempt+
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:20 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Wow, lol, look what I started.

And yes confess, there was a reason. You have an incorrect verse.. I just corrected it for you.
Assassin2684
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:41 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

What do you mean evolution? I belive in evolving into somthign better.
Muskrat
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:28 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

That's okay, because Christians don't believe in gravity!
Contempt+
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:41 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Christians don't believe in gravity? Please explain that one Muskrat
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website AIM Address
Muskrat
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 12:31 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

It's from Family Guy, jackass.
Contempt+
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:04 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Oh, lol. I don't watch tv, so I wouldn't know.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website AIM Address
Agurus
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:09 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Contempt+ wrote:
Oh, lol. I don't watch tv, so I wouldn't know.

Get a life.

Religion is everthing science cannot explain.

As for Theroy of Evolution that topic can get huge and annoying, so I am not giving any though here.

"I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too."
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Solo Ace
Yeah, I'm in touch with reality...we correspond from time to time.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:38 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I don't think Agurus understands what a "life" is either, if he thinks spending time "watching tv" can be called a life.

I don't watch tv much either, because I've seen most things already (on US TV that probably is impossible, but we don't have that much channels).
Music channels are full of bullshit, there's more bullshit than video clips.

Anyway, let's say this shows how naive you people are.
The bible, who wrote that? People. So what does it prove about the existance of any "god"? Nothing.
How do you know everything in the bible is true? Because it's written in the bible? So if I write here that no god exists, and say it's true, you would believe me?

Purge+ wrote:
The world today is so stuck up in Science that they assume no existence of God.

Religion is nothing more than believing things we cannot explain.
Science is actually starting to show how it all really happened.
The world today is not so stuck up in science, there's still all those naive americans who still believe in stuff like this.

In Europe people more and more people start to realise how stupid and naive these "god" theories are.
A growing 40% of Holland's population isn't religious anymore.

I guess this shows the intelligence gap between Europe and US, then.
Don't let the churches make you stay stupid, and start thinking with some common sense already.
newb
Turds are yummy
Turds are yummy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 3:31 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I would like to quote Duckys signature:

Quote:
God is an imaginary friend for grown ups.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email MSN Messenger
D1st0rt
Miss Directed Wannabe

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 6:50 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Some of you people are ignorant. Why couldn't a supreme being have created science for us to discover, knowing that some of us wouldn't have blind faith?
Purge wrote:
The theory of evolution basically eliminates the idea that there even is a God.

The hell? Do you even know what you are talking about? All evolution states is that we didn't start out the way we are now. I would think God would want the stuff he made to update itself in order to survive, don't you? Right now, our narrow, puny human intellect cannot comprehend the big picture. That's why we're taking it step by step through scientific progress. Even the Big Bang would have had to be created by something.
LearJett+

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 6:54 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Ahem Reply to topic Reply with quote

Solo...

Some people (obviously not you) believe that the people who wrote the things in the Bible actually experienced the things that they wrote down. The people that believe the things in the Bible believe that they didn't just make them up. Religion is all based on what you believe and how you believe it. You obviously believe that it's all bullshit, whereas other people believe that it's the truth. Therefore, you'll always explain things away and the other people will always have faith in their answers no matter what argument is brought up. There is no end to this debate... everyone should just give up on it and be happy with what they believe and stop trying to persuade/dissuade people for/against religion. icon_razz.gif

LearJett+
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Trash Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 660 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.782193 seconds : 50 queries executed (68.6%): GZIP compression disabled