Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
Own variables in MERVBot DLL
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic  Help with the Pball Post :: Post Player Position Detection  View next topic  
VampZ

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

EVENT_SoccerGoal never happens and this is the problem. MERV bot has a bug.
Doggeti
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I found a bug! *proud* grav_smile.gif

Ok, then i will download one of the older versions.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email AIM Address
ExplodyThingy
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

If it doesnt work now, why would it have worked then?

And where are the older versions? Id like to get my hands on one of the 'emptier' ones, like build 2 or so, so i can see how it works by trial and fire a lot easier.

Dr Brain> I hate clean air and clean water. I'm a member of Evil Conservitive Industries
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Doggeti
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2003 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

EEK, you are right. There's just one link on catid's site to the newest version. Mhm, then I have to wait until the next build icon_sad.gif grav_update.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email AIM Address
VampZ

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2003 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

You can get the soccergoal event to run if your server's setting for every soccer goal is to give a reward. Just figured this out so apparently it's not an enormous bug(most zones will have a reward).
Doggeti
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2003 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I set server.cfg:Soccer:Reward to 1 and -1. Both didn't work. Are there other settings I have to change icon_question.gif Is this the correct Reward that you meant icon_question.gif
VampZ

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2003 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

[Soccer]
BallBounce=1
AllowBombs=0
AllowGuns=0
PassDelay=0
Mode=1
BallBlankDelay=200
UseFlagger=1
BallLocation=1
BallCount=1
SendTime=200
Reward=-1
CapturePoints=0
CatchMinimum=5
CatchPoints=10
WinBy=2

These are the setting in which I got the event to work.
Doggeti
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2003 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Oops! That was my fault. There was still sendTeam in EVENT_SoccerGoal because I have tested it in order to know if it's EVENT_SoccerGoal or sendPublic that makes trouble. Giving Reward is the right solution. What shell I say ... IT WORKS icon_exclaim.gif new_eggface.gif
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Bot Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 620 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.704449 seconds : 33 queries executed (82.1%): GZIP compression disabled