Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
In this thread, I answer your questions.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic  one year later Post :: Post Anyone knows why?  View next topic  
Solid_Fire
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 9:01 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

D-OH.... icon_confused.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Shanky
I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle, here is my spout.
i eat babies

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 9:34 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Purge+ wrote:
What are these goats? icon_confused.gif

This is a goat.

goat.jpg - 42.64 KB
File downloaded or viewed 37 time(s)
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address
Assassin2684
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 9:35 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Goast are wierd.. Hey shanky, out of all the emoticons what is your favorite and why?
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address
Shanky
i eat babies

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 9:36 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Solid_Fire wrote:
and how would i do that?

You will need to contact your network administrator. If you are a network administrator and do not know how, then you sir are a faggot.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address
Shanky
i eat babies

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 9:37 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

1stStrike wrote:
Who is a better programmer? MGB or Shanky? And, upon choosing explain your reasoning. (good ol highschool problems).

MGB. I used to program some stuff, then he got into it and became better. So he could program for me, that means I didnt have too. Problem solved. He does all the work, I sit back and tell him what to do.
Smithy101
Thing 2

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:33 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Is your head fake?
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Shanky
i eat babies

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 12:06 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Assassin2684 wrote:
Goast are wierd.. Hey shanky, out of all the emoticons what is your favorite and why?

That is very easy. new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif
I use it in every post and in threads long ago I made huge posts with nothing but that. If you look at the Statistics page, all the usage of the new_evil.gif is mostly me. It doesnt get to #1 without lots of hard work.

new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif
new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif
new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif
new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif
new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif new_evil.gif
Shanky
i eat babies

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 12:10 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Smithy101 wrote:
Is your head fake?

I am not quite sure what you mean. My actual head or the head on my avatar? In either case, I do believe both to be quite real. I am not sure what kind of tests I could perform to make sure they are, in fact, real. I will see what I can do, but for the time being, consider my head real.
lp_street_soldier
Thing 1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 5:47 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Is it cool to \/\/R1T3 LyK D15 0R N0T?!1!1//!/??!/!?1
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email MSN Messenger
Solo Ace
Yeah, I'm in touch with reality...we correspond from time to time.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 6:05 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Shanky wrote:
He does all the work, I sit back and tell him what to do.

Does he like that?
Shanky
i eat babies

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 8:21 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

lp_street_soldier wrote:
Is it cool to \/\/R1T3 LyK D15 0R N0T?!1!1//!/??!/!?1

No. Only queers and little girls write like that. While you may be either or even both, please pretend to be a normal human being and dont type like that.
Shanky
i eat babies

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 8:23 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Solo Ace wrote:
Does he like that?

Not sure. I never really asked him that before. But what the heck to I care, I will make him do it regardless of whether he likes it or not.
Assassin2684
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 8:40 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Shanky is so nice. Hey shanky why dont you make a kick ass zone with the help of the other programers around here using asss or somthing? It could be the best zone in world history sa_tongue.gif
Shanky
i eat babies

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 9:21 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Assassin2684 wrote:
Shanky is so nice. Hey shanky why dont you make a kick ass zone with the help of the other programers around here using asss or somthing? It could be the best zone in world history sa_tongue.gif

Because I retired from subspace a long time ago.
Assassin2684
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 3:19 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

To bad icon_sad.gif
Smithy101
Thing 2

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 9:50 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Roll the bones?
Shanky
i eat babies

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 11:15 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Smithy101 wrote:
Roll the bones?

I am sorry. I dont quite understand your gang terms like 'roll the bones.' I looked it up on urbandictionary and it said bones were either dominos or money. Maybe you mean rolling up the money into a joint to smoke?

In the future, please prevent using your gang related jargon. I am neither black nor mexican.
Assassin2684
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 12:52 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

LMAO!
Blindmonkey21
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 5:03 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

But you ARE a little teapot...ok I think I am getting this.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address MSN Messenger
Smithy101
Thing 2

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 10:20 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Shanky you do realize Roll the Bones is a Rush Album/Song?
lp_street_soldier
Thing 1

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 1:08 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Smithy, just shutup.

Shanky, why don't you relax, open Continuum and come join "us" in SSCU Trench Wars.

$$
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email MSN Messenger
Smithy101
Thing 2

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 8:43 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

LP why don't you shutup.

OMG IM LP I"M TEH BEST1111111111m lqrjwkerhaoipurhwaeohti82u529857u, cq2jy26hg2qu6q236hb346ohb364jb453ohb4oh346hg346j34633khg.,
1stStrike
Cute like a kitty

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 9:41 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Shanky, when will I next return?

A. One week
B. One month
C. Three months
D. Four months
Muskrat
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 3:52 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

When Hell is full the dead will party on the Internet.
lp_street_soldier
Thing 1

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 4:26 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Smithy101 wrote:
LP why don't you shutup.

OMG IM LP I"M TEH BEST1111111111m lqrjwkerhaoipurhwaeohti82u529857u, cq2jy26hg2qu6q236hb346ohb364jb453ohb4oh346hg346j34633khg.,

That's not funny. Neither are any of your posts. Your posts are not even relevant to the subject for godsake. Hush.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Trash Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 682 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.776346 seconds : 52 queries executed (71.0%): GZIP compression disabled