Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
Need Host: ASWZ League/Events Zone

View previous topic  Get hosting here Post :: Post SSDC Come-Back!  View next topic  
Hawkaloogie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2003 6:00 pm    Post subject: Need Host: ASWZ League/Events Zone Reply to topic Reply with quote

I represent the current staff of SSCX A Small Warzone and need a host for a zone we can use for League/Events.

Please contact me at webmaster@hawkaloogie.com asap
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
SuSE
Me measures good

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2003 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Um...just use the one you've already got sa_tongue.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website
Mine GO BOOM
Hunch Hunch
What What
Hunch Hunch<br>What What

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2003 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

If i remember correctly, ASWZL always ran the zone in their subarenas, or in SCF (which is now currently down) without any problems. Why would you require a new zone for just some weekend events? SSCX's Starwars and SSCU's DSB are the only two zones i see on a SSC connection that have their own league zones, which are always empty except for a few bots and the other exception is for a few hours on the weekend.

I'd check with xalimar to see if you could get a league zone before going other places, since you'd still want to keep it on a SSC connection.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
Hawkaloogie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2003 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

When I said I represent the staff of ASWZ

I meant everyone except Divine.216

We're trying to work things out, but I wanted to have a place where we could hold the events that should be happening tonight while divine figures out who is priviledged enough to get powers to run the events new_let_it_all_out.gif

imo, this negates the possibility of SSC billing, or for that matter, any SSC server

i'd try xalimar
but i wouldn't insult divine like that
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
SuSE
Me measures good

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2003 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

oh so you're completely wasting our time? sa_tongue.gif
you do not have power, div does, end of story.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website
Helicon
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2003 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

ouch, cut cut cut

but if they got a response... what could he say... it would be a little easier way up hill then wouldnt it?

BTW. What would you call it? SSCX A Small Warzone Weekend Warriors?

arenas are there for a reason. from what i can see there are too many arenas out there in the big zones... why cant you just use 1?

dont be hasty
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Zone Hosting / Advertising All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 652 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.490283 seconds : 31 queries executed (85.1%): GZIP compression disabled