Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
LVZ LVL RGN TILESET editor BETA! All in one!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic  Subspace Offline (AI) Post :: Post Quarks (multi-file editor) - Initial R...  View next topic  
Cyan~Fire
I'll count you!
I'll count you!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Yes, please "take it out of Java." icon_lol.gif

PS, Krynetix, that would be pretty much rewriting the program. Not going to happen. Also, it would probably be nicer not to demand these things from someone who spends his own free time making software for the community. A polite request would probably be better.
This help is informational only. No representation is made or warranty given as to its content. User assumes all risk of use. Cyan~Fire assumes no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.
Wise men STILL seek Him.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
KrynetiX
Seasoned Helper

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Cyan, he asked me to tell him what features would help me build zones faster

but considering 40.8% of your comments are posted in Trash Talk... icon_eek.gif

he wants to hear solid statements , he doesn't want people kissing his ass, he wants to see cool zones, i'm simply replying to what he asked me, if you don't have anything nice to say...
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website
Cyan~Fire
I'll count you!
I'll count you!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I'm not talking about "kissing ass" either. I'm just talking about polite requests. As a freeware developer myself, I know I prefer "It would be great to have [such and such a feature]" over "Make [such and such a feature]." I'm not trying to flame you or even criticize you, I was just making a suggestion.

Also, you might want to know that Trash Talk consists of 41.9% of the total posts on these forums, so I think I'm right in line.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Smong
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

The default tileset included in 1.022 is still of jpg quality, I'm sure I've mentioned this before.

- 1.022 also doesn't always save new window sizes/positions when I exit.
- If I move lvz by dragging and quit it doesn't warn me of changes.
- If I enable snap to tile and then drag lvz no matter what I do I can't turn tile snapping off for dragging - even if I uncheck the tick box.
Samapico
No, these DO NOT look like penises, ok?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Don't know why... all of a sudden, CLT won,t start at all anymore... perhaps if I reboot it will work again... but here's one of the log file generated:

edit: no biggie... i rebooted and it worked... i don't know if its a problem of the program or the computer... i'll leave the log there in case you want to check out...

hs_err_pid3640.log - 6.76 KB
File downloaded or viewed 57 time(s)
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Smong
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

More bugs in 1022, LVZ map objects tab:
- AfterGauges layer isn't getting saved, all other layers seem fine.
- Changing the "Number" doesn't undraw the outline around the previously selected map object.

Feature requests, LVZ images tab:
- Would be nice to have a rename lvz file button.
- Would be nice if the new lvz button auto-detected if the name you specified ends in .lvz.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website MSN Messenger
KrynetiX
Seasoned Helper

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

It seems that autowarp is not working properly. Is it that you can't make the warp destination a tile allready occupied by another region? I just tried to make one region warp you to another, but when i fly on any of the regions it does nothing unless i sit on it for about 3 seconds and it simple warps me as if i was prized a warp (i goto center)

Also, what exactly is "base"?
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website
Bak
?ls -s
0 in

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

To make the regions more reseptive, set Misc::RegionCheckInterval to 0

Are you sure you're not warping into a wall? (in which case it would warp you to the center?)

isbase is a flag that modules can use.
KrynetiX
Seasoned Helper

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

It's set to 0, and i'm not warping into a wall..

Weird... I set the region to warp me to 12, 12 and it sends me to the very left/center of map... WTF?
KrynetiX
Seasoned Helper

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

isbase is a flag that modules can use? So is this a stationary non-carriable flag in the base? I'm curious about this because i'm leaning towards a turf zone
Dr Brain
Flip-flopping like a wind surfer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

As far as I know, no standard modules use the isBase toggle, so yes, it's a module only thing. It's a way of turning the one tile to many regions mapping into a one to one mapping. If you're not programming your own stuff, you don't need it.

Smong> so long as 99% deaths feel lame it will always be hyperspace to me
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Samapico
No, these DO NOT look like penises, ok?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Quote:
isbase is a flag that modules can use? So is this a stationary non-carriable flag in the base? I'm curious about this because i'm leaning towards a turf zone

No, he meant a 'flag' as in a ON/OFF value, not the kind of flags you see in SS. You could program modules that would check 'is that region a base?', and do something about it... But as dr brain said, it hasn't been done yet, so it's not of much use.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Bak
?ls -s
0 in

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

attach a sample map with the problem and i'll look into it
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address
Smong
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

KrynetiX wrote:
It's set to 0, and i'm not warping into a wall..

Weird... I set the region to warp me to 12, 12 and it sends me to the very left/center of map... WTF?
Sounds like you didn't fully enter the second coordinate. Since it's java you should hit enter after typing into text fields (or change the focus, which is what happens when you move from x coord box to y coord box).
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website MSN Messenger
KrynetiX
Seasoned Helper

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

it works fine smong was right tongue.gif...
but how do i make it keep my position and momentum?
Bak
?ls -s
0 in

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

v1.11: Auto detects working directory so you can associate .lvl types with CLT (change by Cerium)
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address
Dr Brain
Flip-flopping like a wind surfer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Request: allow custom region chunks to be defined and used.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Misc User Apps All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 677 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.487256 seconds : 44 queries executed (81.4%): GZIP compression disabled