Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
LVZ LVL RGN TILESET editor BETA! All in one!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic  Subspace Offline (AI) Post :: Post Quarks (multi-file editor) - Initial R...  View next topic  
Muskrat
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Well, that could be covered by a module pretty easily, or if its possible to do that with a region. The extra tile would just solve the problem of:
Bak wrote:
it couldn't prevent people from shooting a ball from outside a zone into it, without the ball friction formula, which I don't have.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address
Smong
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

You still didn't fix the checkbox on the region window icon_sad.gif
http://forums.minegoboom.com/viewtopic.php?p=32318#32318
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website MSN Messenger
Bak
?ls -s
0 in

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

7-26-05 Fixed the Apply Ez Tile occasionally not working bug
8-10-05 Fixed the region issues (again?) brought forward by Dr Brain and layout issue with the region window discussed by Smong

Smong can you double check to make sure the layout is good now (I can't recreate your setup)?
Smong
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

The region window looks ok now. I forgot to mention a problem with the attr window. The button at the bottom is half shown, and although the window can be resized, the button and label just move downwards.

attr-window.png - 3.61 KB
File downloaded or viewed 45 time(s)
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website MSN Messenger
CypherJF
I gargle nitroglycerin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I've had that type of issue with my Java apps when different skins/themes are used... :/ like default font sizes change, etc.
Dr Brain
Flip-flopping like a wind surfer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Yep. That's why layout managers are so important.

Smong> so long as 99% deaths feel lame it will always be hyperspace to me
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Assassin2684
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Hey i have a problem iwth this. Ok i have the first version of this still on my comp ok? So i went to the website to download the updated version. I DO i have JRE on my computer because i went to download it agin and it said i had it. So. I downloaded c.l.i.t. and when it was done i went to click on it. Well stupid windows says which program do you wish to open it with. So ya how do i make it work now? I have al lthe requirements. I kno this is somthing simple but anyway, can someone help me?
CypherJF
I gargle nitroglycerin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Just associate the JAR file with Java.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Purge
Episode I > Eposide III
Jar-Jar is kool

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Assassin2684 wrote:
Well stupid windows says which program do you wish to open it with.

Tell stupid Windows to open it with JRE.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Assassin2684
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Well the stupid windows doesent have JRE on the list to open it with.
Bak
?ls -s
0 in

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Open your registry editor (regedit using run) and make it use java.

First go to My Computer\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.jar and make sure the (Default) key in there is jarfile

Then go down to jarfile(still in HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT) and make sure your shell\open\command matches mine (make sure it points to a valid java.exe file on your computer though, not mine).

You could also use a .bat file, which was discussed earlier, but this way is better (you can just double click the .jar to open it). If you're missing any keys or folders, add them.

Quote:
Yep. That's why layout managers are so important.

missing </sarcasm>? layout managers are the reason for this problem; when I do things with absolute coordinates they look correct on everyones computer.
Assassin2684
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Well i did all that and everything matched mine. Also when i try to open it it somtimes says invalid jar file. Ya so it still doesent want to open.
Bak
?ls -s
0 in

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

are you opening the .jar file or the .7z file?
Assassin2684
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Hehehehehe. When i downloaded it it says .7z So ya thats what im tryign to open.
Bak
?ls -s
0 in

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

friend, that's an archive format similar to .rar or .zip

go to http://7-zip.org for a program that can uncompress the contents for you.
Assassin2684
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Ok let me try that. But i still dont get it how i got the last version to work sa_tongue.gif
Bak
?ls -s
0 in

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

it was a .rar last time
Assassin2684
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Ah ok thats why. Well i got it working now. Thank you bak biggrin.gif
Maverick
broken record

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

http://www.17thparallel.com/mav/Continuum%20Level%20Ini%20Tool.zip
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
D1st0rt
Miss Directed Wannabe

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I like this layout manager myself, and use it for any new gui stuff I do. Plus it comes with some neat plafs in the "looks" library
http://jgoodies.com/freeware/forms/index.html

View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Maverick
broken record

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Got a few suggestions / bugs;

- Radar window shown by default. I hate to enable it myself everytime sa_tongue.gif.

- Can CLIT's zoom? It currently zooms in to some weird point topleft, can it be set so it zoomes to the center of the screen? Same with zooming out. (Ctrl + down, Ctrl + up)

- Can the zoom hotkeys also be set to Ctrl + '+' (zoom in) and Ctrl + '-' (zoom out)? I'm sure everyone who uses Adobe Photoshop would think the same.

For the rest CLIT just works very well and its surely the new main continuum editor icon_smile.gif

Last edited by Maverick on Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total
Smong
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I would like the option of using the scroll wheel for zooming.
Also the built in tileset is of jpg quality...
Bak
?ls -s
0 in

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

How's the layout now smong (new version on the site)? I might put in a few tilesets from SSDownloads, and put an option in the Edit->Edit Tileset window that let's you pick one of them. Can I use those tilesets from maps on SSDownloads?

I took the radar off by default because it was slowing things down. I personally never use it, and therefore assumed no one else did either; I'll put some sort of memory turn it on if it was on last time the program ran.

Mave, if you use the zoom tool(magnifying glass) does it zoom the the center, or at least close to it?
Maverick
broken record

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Yes, the zoom tool zooms to where you clicked.
Bak
?ls -s
0 in

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Update 8-30-05 Added alternate hotkeys for zooming in preferences; using the menu zoom now zooms to the center of the screen. Use of the radar will be remembered across sessions.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Misc User Apps All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 639 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.586972 seconds : 52 queries executed (91.7%): GZIP compression disabled