Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
[TIA] Tiled Image Animator

View previous topic  One more ship rotator :D Post :: Post conf cleaner (asss)  View next topic  
k0zy
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 8:31 pm    Post subject: [TIA] Tiled Image Animator Reply to topic Reply with quote

Made this app a long time ago.
It still can be very usefull though.

I remember Akai (SuSE) wanted me to code it.
Released it on the early ssforum.net.
I wonder why I never released it here.

Bob Dole.. Bob Dole... Bob Dole...... bob dole.... bob... dole....

Quote:
TIA [Tiled Image Animator]

With this prog you can priview animated IMAGEs.

Open the file by clicking "Open Image..."
The Image as it is will appear to the right.
Setup it's X-Tiles, Y-Tiles and AnimPeriod and click "Animate!"
A new window will pop up were the animatin is previewed.

The animation window is resizeable.

You can copy the setup to the clipboard and paste it into the lvz-ini!

TIA.zip - 256.81 KB
File downloaded or viewed 48 time(s)
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Ag

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

gj
Rifleman.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

lol wth?
I`ve been working on a very similar project myself, only it takes a bunch of pictures and turn it into a image file consisting of those images, ready to be used by buildlevel biggrin.gif

Another feature is the ability to convert animations from movie files to a image which buildlevel can use as well icon_wink.gif
in other words, whatever you see on your screen can be turned into a animation for continuum.

The name (without even seeing this post before) I decided to be the "LVZ Image Animator", though I guess I`d have to change it before people get confused at the release date icon_smile.gif
I was unsure whetever I`d just name it "Image Animator" at one time as well..
Any suggestions for another name? The best I`ve come up with so far is the "RifleConverter", which is the worst program name I`ve ever scraped at.

I could release the latest somewhat functioning version as a preview if anyone wants to have a peek at it...
A animation made by an early version of it is located in #Illum in SSCU 17th parallel (80 frames@1600x1200, so it takes a while to enter)

Oh, and the current (official) release date is set for August the 25th, so stay tuned icon_wink.gif

-Rifleman
i88gerbils
Oldbie Server Help

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

How about Continuum Animation Tool or LVZ Animation Tool?

Did you have to make 1600x1200? Not everyone plays at such a high resolution >.< THough i get 30 fps when centered on that thing.
SuSE
Me measures good

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

how about "BitchSlap2.759"
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website
Solo Ace
Yeah, I'm in touch with reality...we correspond from time to time.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Wrong forum? icon_razz.gif
Rifleman.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

i88gerbils wrote:
How about Continuum Animation Tool or LVZ Animation Tool?

Did you have to make 1600x1200? Not everyone plays at such a high resolution >.< THough i get 30 fps when centered on that thing.

The animation in #traffic should be around 500x400, which might yield better results when viewing.
It`s basically a shockwave animation converted icon_wink.gif

"Continuum Animation Tool" now has the top spot for program names biggrin.gif

-Rifle
k0zy
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I like the name Continuum Animation Tool icon_smile.gif
And it sounds like it's going to be a great program.

Bob Dole.. Bob Dole... Bob Dole...... bob dole.... bob... dole....
Smong
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I would call it movie2lvz.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website MSN Messenger
i88gerbils
Oldbie Server Help

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

That works for nice command-line unix programs, but windows programs need sexier names! :d That said, I do like the name movie2lvz anyway.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Misc User Apps All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 670 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.651072 seconds : 37 queries executed (85.8%): GZIP compression disabled