Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
www.SubSpaceTwo.com (ssforum.net down, etc. junk)

Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Printable version
 View previous topic  SubSpace 2?... (dont get too excited) Post :: Post Archived posts are merged back into th...  View next topic  
Gravitron
VIE Vet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 11:42 am    Post subject: www.SubSpaceTwo.com (ssforum.net down, etc. junk) This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

Definately a hoax.
Meant to be april fool's day (but silly people behind it didn't realise it's not april's fools yet outside of the eastren edge block).
Eitherway, very amatuerishly done, and even a script kiddie could realise it up after a couple of simple checks.

To the general player public:
Next time, please adress a more realiable source of information for some actual facts (you can count on me or MGB for instance), before you let yourself wrongly be decieved by the such as this (april fool's or not).

Last edited by Gravitron on Sat Apr 03, 2004 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BlueDragon1

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 2:29 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

How long has Subspace/Continuum been out? 1997? Well there should, I think there is a time limit between when you pruchase a copyright and by when you have to use it.
CypherJF
I gargle nitroglycerin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 12:34 am    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

What do you mean "We all know that prittk did sold us out, to BDE"
Qndre's Metaspace

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 7:33 am    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

BlueDragon1 wrote:
How long has Subspace/Continuum been out? 1997?

Subspace has been written in 1980. So it's 24 years old.
Dr Brain
Flip-flopping like a wind surfer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 10:37 am    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

Sure. Glad you enlightened us all, Qudre.

Actually, I'm pretty sure it was 1995, just after Windows 95 was released.

Smong> so long as 99% deaths feel lame it will always be hyperspace to me
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mine GO BOOM
Hunch Hunch
What What
Hunch Hunch<br>What What

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 10:53 am    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

http://beginners.subspace.net/history.php

It was 1995. I started in 1996. Their "West European company based in Finland" part is incorrect though, as they never purchased the rights to VIE. It was just BD Vine using his company's connection to host zones.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
Gravitron
VIE Vet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 3:03 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

Actually it was BaudChaser holding all these finns and swedisih people who could never get along least do anything right (and I won't even begin to talk about BD Vine) and got iNet up and running (for which after all promises they gave him and customers he got them Sonera paid him squat BTW).

And SubSpace (sniper) begun couple months before the end of 1994.

As for
http://beginners.subspace.net/history.php
That page has many discrepancies, was made mainly by those in power (who tends to rewrite history in their own favor - for an example, go look at EG's history now that pointman has total control over it), and should not be taken without a question as a reliable and accurate source of information.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Pincode

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 3:28 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

I don't think EG has a 'history' page.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Gravitron
VIE Vet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 10:05 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

It used to have one which has been carried off since harloch's days.
Vorbis

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 10:52 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

That history page was ganked from my squad's website:

http://geocities.com/ss_victimise/history.html

Although I'm pretty sure I stole it from another site anyway so hey icon_smile.gif
Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    Server Help Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: