Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
Mapper needed

View previous topic  split: Your own squad Post :: Post Spectate-Only-Client  View next topic  
2000+
Novice

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 2:48 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Mapper needed Reply to topic Reply with quote

Normally I would do it myself, but I don't have the time I use to... icon_sad.gif
I need someone that is familiar with CLIT (Bak/2dragons' LVL & LVZ Editor). The reward is negotiable. Please use one of the below ways to contact me or ?message MasterTriforce in any SSZ zone. The job is alittle big so if you want to help out, I can explain it when you contact me.

(See my website)
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SuSE
Me measures good

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 4:47 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

imo your zone would benefit from not using CLIT

it's a good program for little things, for newbies, but with as much .lvz as your zone has, it'd be better to do it oldskool

tedious, but good
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website
2000+
Novice

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 4:53 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Fine, if you wanna do it. icon_razz.gif

"Easier said then done."
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Bak
?ls -s
0 in

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 6:59 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

SuSE wrote:
imo your zone would benefit from not using CLIT

it's a good program for little things, for newbies, but with as much .lvz as your zone has, it'd be better to do it oldskool

tedious, but good

Hmm what do you mean? How could I expand CLIT to make it better than finding the coordinates / image ids by hand?
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address
Sercit
99.5% Optimistic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:13 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Afterall, a wise woman did once say, a clit was a terrible thing to waste.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
SuSE
Me measures good

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:05 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Bak wrote:

Hmm what do you mean? How could I expand CLIT to make it better than finding the coordinates / image ids by hand?

That's not what I mean. All that's excellent. biggrin.gif You just get better control doing it yourself in a text editor.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website
lp_street_soldier
Thing 1

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 3:29 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Hey, I can help you 2k+ contact me on AIM or MSN... tongue.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email MSN Messenger
D1st0rt
Miss Directed Wannabe

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:41 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I would advise against association with this one, he has many enemies

View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Blindmonkey21
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:45 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I was thinking the same thing.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address MSN Messenger
Cyan~Fire
I'll count you!
I'll count you!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 4:35 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Lol, I'm assuming you mean LP has many enemies. And don't worry 2000+ is already LP's enemy after LP tried to steal his setts.
This help is informational only. No representation is made or warranty given as to its content. User assumes all risk of use. Cyan~Fire assumes no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.
Wise men STILL seek Him.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Trash Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 651 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.684112 seconds : 36 queries executed (89.2%): GZIP compression disabled