Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
arena/server would accept a host. kassikotka SS

View previous topic  I need a host. Post :: Post Zone hosting rules / quick server host...  View next topic  
Nippi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:05 pm    Post subject: arena/server would accept a host. kassikotka SS Reply to topic Reply with quote

Well, at first id like to tell that theres currently a 1 real map and its ment for basing SVS like settings. map has it own graphics made by me and theres no customized ship or sound settings.so it could at least basicly run as a subzone in some sort of SVS based zone. its currently named as "kassikotka ss" and more like it's not going to be final name..at all. its currently running on AMD 2000+ and 860mb of memory so spec's for machine is okay, but i don't have enough bandwidth.for to say theres nothing REALLY special i just like the map design and i have planed to change SVS settings a bit faster like bullets speeds and such to make it just slightly more aggressive than Orginal.feel free to check it out.i feel bit sad about flag games they seemed to be so dead for ages icon_confused.gif and i have to say i love SS flag games!ah currently zone has two type of bots some "simple" flag and elim bot and test bots running on TWcore also.map still need slightly fixin since i accidently deleted "final" version 1.0 of it so this is a backup file i had.

ps. and sorry for possible typos heh

-Nippi
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Cyan~Fire
I'll count you!
I'll count you!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

If you just really like the map, and not the settings, what's wrong with a subarena in a more popular zone?
This help is informational only. No representation is made or warranty given as to its content. User assumes all risk of use. Cyan~Fire assumes no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.
Wise men STILL seek Him.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Nothing wrong with a subarena. i ment also if someone would for example put it as a subarena for server already have players on it .and i do like the settings , just i don't have modified them much. exactly atm not at all. my point was i think its kindof optimal for basing. even with little less players.
My tileset is not very convert able. tiles has not made in their "default" places so if you just change tileset for map it will propably look messy, till you wont do it manually or rebuld it.
Eggster
Novice

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I dont think anyone is going to help you until you learn how to spell your words correctly. Just a thought though. icon_biggrin.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address MSN Messenger
Spyed
Registered Spam Offender

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I liked this zone when i visited
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Zone Hosting / Advertising All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 689 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.527602 seconds : 31 queries executed (94.0%): GZIP compression disabled