Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
Get hosting here

View previous topic  Ssus Post :: Post Need Host: ASWZ League/Events Zone  View next topic  
burn!!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 6:16 pm    Post subject: Get hosting here Reply to topic Reply with quote

If you need a zone, biller or bot host, goto www.digitalkore.net/ssdz SSDZ provides a garunteed 45days without getting removed and then if u constantly have 0 pop then you will be given 30 days to get it bk up, thats more than you will get with other servers.
Mine GO BOOM
Hunch Hunch
What What
Hunch Hunch<br>What What

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Burn, if you'd register, i'd give you moding abilities here in this section, along with any others from your staff section from that hosting server. Just give me an email stating which names you use here, and i'll add you in.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
burn!!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Well i tried to sign up, but my crap comp doesnt like me signing up to forums and when i click submit to sign up my pc crashes, lovely eh.
Dr Brain
Flip-flopping like a wind surfer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

i see a "format C:" coming...
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
burn!!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

lol, already did that, installed everything agaoin, got loadsa virusis, now pc crap and slow and crashes alot again.
Mine GO BOOM
Hunch Hunch
What What
Hunch Hunch<br>What What

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

http://www.mozilla.com - Best browser around (well, Phoenix owns too)
SuSE
Me measures good

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Heheh, right on, Mine
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website
Helicon
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 12:12 am    Post subject: mozilla Reply to topic Reply with quote

cruising the cyber highway with the dinosaur browser as we speak.... man, need a cycle tab keyboard shortcut though...
Mine GO BOOM
Hunch Hunch
What What
Hunch Hunch<br>What What

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

You mean Ctrl+Left/Right to go through tabs? Btw, get these plugins for mozilla, best two you can get.
http://optimoz.mozdev.org/
http://multizilla.mozdev.org/
Ancient Power

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2002 5:54 pm    Post subject: ? Reply to topic Reply with quote

What connection is SSDZ on?
Dr Brain
Flip-flopping like a wind surfer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2002 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

which host? they have three...
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
L.C.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2003 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Burn, it's either your proccesor or motherboard, eitherway, harddrive too. Bad sectors?? Viruses??? Invisible Viruses??? Hacks!??? WHAT ESLE!?
Helicon
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Burn, it's either your proccesor or motherboard, eitherway, harddrive too. Bad sectors?? Viruses??? Invisible Viruses??? Hacks!??? WHAT ESLE!?
it might be demons, or unsuffered consequences from past lives, did you do something god didnt like in a message board??? eh!!!???
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Zone Hosting / Advertising All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 665 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.442505 seconds : 38 queries executed (93.0%): GZIP compression disabled