Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
Billing Server

View previous topic  news.txt Post :: Post Next ASSS version suggestions...  View next topic  
AlphaBoB
Seasoned Helper

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2003 5:14 pm    Post subject: Billing Server Reply to topic Reply with quote

ASSS can't connect to my billing server!

ASSS global.conf:
Code: Show/Hide

[ Billing ]
;Proxy = bin/proxy
IP = 192.168.0.4
Port = 900
ServerName = SSZ Beans
Password = ****

subbill.exe AND Catid's SubBill2.exe both don't even act like they recieved a connection request. However, using Ethereal, a packet-capturing program, I was able to see that two packets are sent back and forth before ASSS says
W <billing> can't connect to billing server: Connection refused

Help?

Note: this may need to go in the bugs forum, but i'm pretty sure it's just me and not ASSS.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
AlphaBoB
Seasoned Helper

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2003 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Dr Brain wrote:
Try using IP=localhost on the server.

(from another post)

I would've tried that, but the billing server isn't running on the same computer...

If anyone wants to see the two packets sent, I have them so just ask.

Edit: It has a syncronization request packet (connection request packet), then the billing server sends back a reset;acknowledgement packet, which means probably that the billing server doesn't like what ASSS is saying icon_confused.gif

Last edited by AlphaBoB on Fri Sep 05, 2003 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Smong
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2003 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Maybe uncomment ";Proxy = bin/proxy"
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website MSN Messenger
AlphaBoB
Seasoned Helper

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2003 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

When bin/proxy is uncommented it gives an error and segfaults about not being able to find it. icon_sad.gif

Edit: I found a bproxy, and when I tried it out, it gave this:

bproxy: Sep  5 16:49:43 2003 bproxy 0.1 started
bproxy: Sep  5 16:49:43 2003 contacting remote server
........ (more stuff here)
bproxy: Sep  5 16:49:56 2003 no packets from biller in 13 seconds, assuming down
I <billing> lost connection to billing server (read eof)

and SubBill2.exe (Catid's subbill) gives a
Connection request from 192.168.0.9:-32584
Session timeout: 192.168.0.9:32952

subbill.exe (default subbill) just sits like a dead duck...
Grelminar
Creator of Asss

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2003 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Use the billing_ssc module to connect to subbill or other billers using the standard protocol.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website
AlphaBoB
Seasoned Helper

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2003 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

billing_ssc is in what so file? core? external? I tried billing, that's not it...

Edit: I think I found it... but do I need to take off external:billing to use external:billing_ssc?

Edit again: Okay it connects and accepts and all, but every subbill.ini:KickOutDelay milliseconds it gets bumped off. Should I just change it to like 99999999999?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> ASSS Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 648 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.484615 seconds : 31 queries executed (81.7%): GZIP compression disabled