Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
Rogue Trader needs a host!

View previous topic  Hosting Links Post :: Post Need host.  View next topic  
DreamWeaver

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2003 3:48 pm    Post subject: Rogue Trader needs a host! Reply to topic Reply with quote

Short and to the point so as to not waste your time icon_wink.gif

100% positive reviews -- not ONE person has said anything negative about the zone as a whole to date.

High player base -- likely to draw 100+ people if a reliable host is found

Low bandwith requirements -- no super settings, longer bomb/bullet fire delay means less on the screen at a time, means less bandwith use from the host

Highly innovative gameplay -- At a time when it seems that the same zones are popping up over and over again, Rogue Trader is like nothing ever seen in SS before.

Constantly updated and fixed so as to create the BEST possible gameplay!

So help us out and help out the SS community! We were hosted by SSNT but they seem to be no more, so were looking for someone to fill their shoes!

aim: Euphoricism
email: rusty@moocow.com
ShortyMatt
Seasoned Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2003 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

well good luck on finding a host...by the sound of your descirption....it makes me want to go check it out
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address MSN Messenger
Mine GO BOOM
Hunch Hunch
What What
Hunch Hunch<br>What What

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2003 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

It might help if you post some of your 100% positive reviews, as even I don't know what type of game style this is. A capture the flag game? Some 30 minute timed game? Tank busters? Turf? Racing?

Do you have a story behind it, such as all the Star Wars zones take after different ideas? The more information you pump into your zone, the better chance someone will love it.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
ShortyMatt
Seasoned Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2003 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

hmm that is right....mine...and if u can get some of the players in ur zone (to voluntairly) come to this forum and post that they love your zone, etc., etc. then i think hosters will be VERY intereseted and that they will come check u out
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Zone Hosting / Advertising All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 647 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.473612 seconds : 30 queries executed (84.9%): GZIP compression disabled