Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
Some player commands

View previous topic  protutils.c : do_sp_process : ? Post :: Post friendlist?  View next topic  
Smong
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 2:03 pm    Post subject: Some player commands Reply to topic Reply with quote

How about things like *kill <minutes> and ?scorereset (self, player and all playing). Maybe kill has been renamed as it clashes with the client command "?kill". I've got a feeling that the biller is supposed to do these, but I'm not sure. ?owner would be nice too, but isn't really important ATM (maybe I'll write a tutorial on that when I have time).
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website MSN Messenger
Mine GO BOOM
Hunch Hunch
What What
Hunch Hunch<br>What What

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Yes, *kill would conflict with ?kill. Anyways, ASSS doesn't have much for banning of people yet, so would need a nice module for all the different blocking methods use for people, etc. So can ban people from a ship for X minutes/days/years, can ban them from freqs, etc. Lots of fun things you could do.

The ownership idea won't work with ASSS, as the files are all over the place. Though i might actually add a ?notes command, that would display the notes settings i created a long time ago to help admins record information about their settings. Well, actually, it was to help me keep track of SCF's settings.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
Grelminar
Creator of Asss

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Actually, *kill wouldn't conflict with ?kill since ?kill is processed client-side. But it's still a good idea to pick a new name. *kill never made sense to me. How about ?kick? A general banning module (including banning from specific arenas, at least) isn't there yet, but people have been talking about it.

As for single-player ?scorereset, that's a little more complicated because of how scores are done. It's quite possible, but I'll have to think about the best way to do it. ?scorereset for a whole arena is very different: what you really mean in that case is "?endinterval game", doesn't exist yet. Ending a game interval means that all the scores for the previous game are saved, and a new game is started with all scores (and other per-game data) at zero. Note that winning a flag or ball game will automatically cause a new game interval.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> ASSS Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 668 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.573878 seconds : 28 queries executed (78.1%): GZIP compression disabled