Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
release candidate

Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Printable version
 View previous topic  more asss Post :: Post Before you post, GOOGLE it [How to lin...  View next topic  
Grelminar
Creator of Asss

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 4:46 am    Post subject: release candidate This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

I zipped something up and called it 1.0rc1. Try it out. Or try the test zone. If you crash it, tell me what you were doing when it crashed.

http://www.sscx.net/asss/

I don't know what the status of the windows stuff is.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website
Smong
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 3:22 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

I can't wait until the windows binaries come out, but MGB posted on "3rd May 2003" about some "windows stuff".
Is contenc updated? I tried to log in with .38, but couldn't, nullenc was OK though (0.9.8 win).
Since this is version 1.0 working turf had better be in there.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website MSN Messenger
Mine GO BOOM
Hunch Hunch
What What
Hunch Hunch<br>What What

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 3:29 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

Working on porting to Win32. So far, gotten most the stuff with only minor code changes. Billing needs to be heavily changed (too many fork()'s) to work on Win32, so that won't be in the next windows release.

Yes, .38 changed the security codes a bit, so that will have to be re-made (pokes Grelminar). The binaries will be release WITHOUT any testing on my part. I'll be leaving for work soon when i do release these, and will be working a good bit till sunday, so don't except it to work perfectly.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
Mine GO BOOM
Hunch Hunch
What What
Hunch Hunch<br>What What

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 4:14 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

AsssWin.zip is the workspace and extra libraries needed to compile ASSS for windows. Just extra to your /src/ folder, and run the AsssWin.dsw file (make under MSVC 6.0).

AsssWin-binaries.zip is an UNTESTED compilation of the source files for windows. Hopefully people will be able to test this for me, as i'll be gone for a good bit this weekend.

For bugs with the windows version, please post them here.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
Smong
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 4:15 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

new_shocked.gif that was quick, thanks.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website MSN Messenger
Grelminar
Creator of Asss

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 5:16 am    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

Ok, I fixed a few things that people told me about, and now release candidate 2 is available from the same place. If nobody finds anything else in a few days I'll call it 1.0.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website
Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    Server Help Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: