Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
Ok now I'm begging!

View previous topic  Y does this lvz crash cntm? Post :: Post Level Format information?  View next topic  
K

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2002 6:00 pm    Post subject: Ok now I'm begging! Reply to topic Reply with quote

I've tried for.... wait, let me count the hours.... 9 hours trying to make the graphics work to make the leviathan appear small and fit through a 1 wide space, but my efforts were for nothing! Now I'm begging someone, if they could give me the bm2's that make the leviathan do this, (I know the radius set to make it work) along with detailed instructions of the where and how to upload the files, where to put them, ect ect, I'd REALLY appreciate it.

Stupidly,

I<
Mine GO BOOM
Hunch Hunch
What What
Hunch Hunch<br>What What

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2002 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Create the smaller levi picture into a ship4.bm2 file, and put it into a new .lvz for download in the zone. Once the client downloads it, it will use that new smaller ship image that you made.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
SuSE
Me measures good

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2002 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Hey silly-o. I already posted the images for you on your last post. Here are direct links -> ship4.bmp / lvroll.bmp

To actually get the images up in your zone, download the file lvztoolkit.zip, unzip it, then make a .ini file with this in it:

OutFile=levismall.lvz

File=ship4.bm2
File=lvroll.bm2

May as well save it as something like levismall.ini, too. If you don't want to add the rolling images, then just use "File=ship4.bm2" and not the other. Make sure the images are in the same directory as the unzipped contents of lvztoolkit.zip AND that they have been renamed to .bm2 (just change the "p" to a "2"). Run buildlevel.exe on levismall.ini, it will create the file levismall.lvz (as Outfile= says). Upload the file levismall.lvz onto your server (preferred method would be to use "*putfile levismall.lvz" if you have sysop powers--for putfile, the file will need to be in your Continuum directory). Then in the .cfg of the arena you wish to add the small levi to, add "Misc:LevelFiles=levismall.lvz". Then ?go arena, download the images and enjoy your tiny ship.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website
K

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2002 7:50 pm    Post subject: Yeah.. Reply to topic Reply with quote

Yeah... I found those later, but I just forgot to post... sorry for posting on the board so much and being a bother. Also, I figured out how to upload them. IT'S SOO COOL!

TYTYTYT,

I<
SuSE
Me measures good

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2002 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Heheh, just messing around.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Is there any specific server-side config setting to disable ship rotation or just using File=ships1.bm2?

thx
SOS
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Disable ship rotation?
Well... Ship:InitialRotation=0, same with MaxRotation
-"l33t h41ku"
Mine GO BOOM
Hunch Hunch
What What
Hunch Hunch<br>What What

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I think he meant ship rolling. As for now, you have to supply a ship bm2 file for it to disable their rollings.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> LVZ/LVL Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 664 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.414995 seconds : 33 queries executed (93.6%): GZIP compression disabled