Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
SubspaceUniverse.com | Dedicated to the Continuum of SS

View previous topic  Murphy, are you still alive old chum? Post :: Post Continuum Greenlit for Steam  View next topic  
Rek

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:30 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: SubspaceUniverse.com | Dedicated to the Continuum of SS Reply to topic Reply with quote

Hi All!

So I didn't realize how extensive (and what a crazy spiderweb) the minegoboom site was haha. Very excited to see such an active forum still.

So here's my little pitch..

With subspace.co being discontinued, I've made an attempt to save all the files and create a new central location for everything subspace related. I'm also making an attempt to open up Bot coding for some of the bot cores as long as the creators are Ok with me doing so.

Look forward to any recommendations and anyone willing to contribute.

===============================
http://www.subspaceuniverse.com
===============================

I also want to appropriately represent each zone on this new site. It's been a bit tough getting ahold of the owners/staff of each zone, so I'm hopeful perhaps some of their player base visits these forums.

Thanks all!
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
KrynetiX
Seasoned Helper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:06 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: really cool site Reply to topic Reply with quote

very cool, surprised i haven't seen this yet .. i've been working on one too, http://sscont.com/
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Trash Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 657 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.603963 seconds : 28 queries executed (82.2%): GZIP compression disabled