Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
Subspace Downloads

View previous topic  Error with Subgame.exe Post :: Post Esc menu  View next topic  
Impulse

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2002 3:37 am    Post subject: Subspace Downloads Reply to topic Reply with quote

Im looking for some of the downloads that where hosted on subspacedownloads.com and cant seem to find any of them hosted anywhere else. Do you guys know of another place? or will ssdownloads.com be back up shortly (Its already been down so long)
SuSE
Me measures good

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2002 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I believe ssdownload is supposed to be back up soon. Soon of course being the same "soon" that Subspace.net used when they said "it'll be back up soon".

But, there are files scattered here and there online and some of us downloaded all of them just for shits n' giggles!! So if you were looking for something in particular, post and ask if any of us have it.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website
SOS
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2002 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Well, there were some problems with getting PHPNuke to run on the server, but let's hope everything goes well sa_tongue.gif
-"l33t h41ku"
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2002 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

omg akai i dont get any special treatment? U KNOW ME LIKE A BROTHER (not really)
SuSE
Me measures good

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2002 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

My bad
*gets down on knees and puckers up...erm, wait, no, laughs VERY heterosexually*

rofl
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website
Mine GO BOOM
Hunch Hunch
What What
Hunch Hunch<br>What What

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2002 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

SubSpacedownloads.com had a problem with one of the staff members or the host, and they sort of took the site over, fired everyone else, then pretty much closed it down. I doubt that it would come back ever under the same name, but it may appear somewhere else with someone who has lots of hd and bandwidth to waste.

And yes, most the regulars here probably are those that attempt to keep 60gigs worth of SS stuff, so they probably have whatever your looking for that they could share. I know i got my SS "collection" upto 30 gig before VIE died, and most of them where map files.
Dr Brain
Flip-flopping like a wind surfer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2002 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Wow! I only have 400megs of SS stuff. Altho some of that is zipped...
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Gravitron
VIE Vet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2002 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that between all of us you can find the files you seek.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KangaKidd

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2002 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

lol yeah, i have a 120 gb harddrive and about 40% of it is ss crap, i have everything from ssdownloads.com downloaded and almost everymap that has ever been used in ss icon_smile.gif
i88gerbils
Oldbie Server Help

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Open up your favorite FTP Client (besides IE)

ftp.aswz.net

login/pass: anonymous@aswz.net

That has some of the basic sets of files. Too bad I can't do proper anonymous ftp anymore, or it would be available from a web site (still is if you have something other then IE).
Mine GO BOOM
Hunch Hunch
What What
Hunch Hunch<br>What What

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

So in other words, this is the link for ie: ftp://anonymous:aswz.net@ftp.aswz.net/

How much space you offering for that? Bandwidth?
i88gerbils
Oldbie Server Help

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I'm not offering anything. It just has some programs to download on it. :-)

and.... it would be ftp://anonymous@aswz.net:anonymous@aswz.net@ftp.aswz.net/

which blows up because of IE not being able to parse @ or %40 correctly.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 645 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.589183 seconds : 37 queries executed (84.4%): GZIP compression disabled