Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
Server help

View previous topic  wiki problem Post :: Post 0 MS problems  View next topic  
eric@ccitsolutions.net

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:52 pm    Post subject: Server help Reply to topic Reply with quote

i am able to play in my zone from any pc inside my network when i open port forward and try to view external and play zone is red. perhaps im forwarding to wrong port because i have other ports open for other things that work fine.
Mine GO BOOM
Hunch Hunch
What What
Hunch Hunch<br>What What

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

You need to forward both that port, and that port + 1. This is because Continuum checks that port + 1 to determine if the zone is up and how many people are in it.

So if you are running off port 5000, you need to forward both 5000 and 5001.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 657 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.560353 seconds : 27 queries executed (77.8%): GZIP compression disabled