Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
<C> ASSS Flags Module

View previous topic  How would I do this? Post :: Post <C> ASSS Colors/Say/Voice Module  View next topic  
Cheese
Wow Cheese is so helpful!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:43 am    Post subject: <C> ASSS Flags Module Reply to topic Reply with quote

This is a no-nonsense flags module for ASSS (which really doesnt have a flag module right now) which has all the features of subgame, and most of the improved ASSS settings.

It is an easy system, there is no need to worry about loading python or attaching modules or anything else. It defaults to loading flags from the map files, so you don't even really need to even set any settings up for an arena.

The flag formulas, if you choose to use them, are somewhat more logical.

Included: a .set file, which describes the arena settings the module uses.
When I finish my quickfix mod, simply toss it into the data folder to have them listed in ?quickfix

This is mostly tested, but has too many features to be certain.
Try to break it, and if it does, let me know.
If you want a feature added, let me know.

Known limitations:
random flags: you have to recreate arena to re-random, because for some reason its the only way to reinitialize the flag core...

Source attached.
Any comments/suggestions/ideas would be appreciated.

Update:
Added an interface, which adds a flag touch callback, and can be used to manually change a turf flag's freq.

Flags Module
By Cheese

flags.zip - 18.69 KB
File downloaded or viewed 246 time(s)

Last edited by Cheese on Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:20 am, edited 2 times in total
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website AIM Address
JoWie
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

That limitation is easily fixed:

If the random value is set to a maximum of 50. And at game start 30 is randomly chosen as the flag count, you simply.

Reserve 50 flags during flag gameinitialization.
Set the last 20 flags to FI_NONE at game start
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Dr Brain
Flip-flopping like a wind surfer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

How does this differ from the existing flag modules, exactly?

Smong> so long as 99% deaths feel lame it will always be hyperspace to me
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cheese

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

yes, i suppose i could reserve 256 flags at the start, but thats not the way to do things.

whats your suggestion for changing the carry mode, then?

@dr
its better :)

edit:
Cheese wrote:

Included: a .set file, which describes the arena settings the module uses.

View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website AIM Address
JoWie
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Doesn't it have a range for the random amount of flags?

Why would you ever want a situation where the amount of random flags could be 1 flag in one game and 254 flags in the next.

Oh and I meant setting the state in the FlagInfo.
Something like:
Code: Show/Hide

FlagInfo fi;
flagcore->GetFlags(arena, 123, &fi, 1);
fi.state = FI_NONE;
flagcore->SetFlags(arena, 123, &fi, 1);

This is how fg_wz does it (for example by setting Flag:FlagCount = 10-20)
Cheese

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

JoWie wrote:

Why would you ever want a situation where the amount of random flags could be 1 flag in one game and 254 flags in the next.

it doesnt matter what anyone WANTS, the simple fact that its POSSIBLE means i would have to initially reserve all 256 flags at the creation of EVERY arena.

the question is why isnt the flag core reinitialized after a flag reset?
JoWie
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Why for every arena? Simply let the max flag count require a recycle. If someone sets 254 as the max, so be it.
Cheese

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

added a callback and interface.
files updated.
Cheese

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

bump
fatrolls
Novice

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Doesn't compile under Cent OS 6.0 Linux Under ASSS 1.4.4, I guess this is for newer ASSS revision

I made a makefile.mk in flags folder with this stuff

flags_mods = flags

$(eval $(call dl_template,flags))

# dist: public

[root@test src]# make flags
gcc -std=gnu99 -pipe -I. -Iinclude -I../build  -D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE -fPIC -g -Wall   -c -o ../build/flags.o flags/flags.c
flags/flags.c: In function ?checkwin?:
flags/flags.c:56: error: ?Iflagcore? has no member named ?IsWinning?
flags/flags.c:58: error: ?Iflagcore? has no member named ?CountFlags?
flags/flags.c:88: warning: implicit declaration of function ?FOR_EACH_PLAYER_IN_ARENA?
flags/flags.c:89: error: expected ?;? before ?{? token
flags/flags.c:87: warning: unused variable ?link?
flags/flags.c:80: warning: unused variable ?players?
flags/flags.c: At top level:
flags/flags.c:116: error: expected declaration specifiers or ?...? before ?BOOL?
flags/flags.c:116: error: expected declaration specifiers or ?...? before ?BOOL?
flags/flags.c: In function ?newflag?:
flags/flags.c:123: error: ?old? undeclared (first use in this function)
flags/flags.c:123: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
flags/flags.c:123: error: for each function it appears in.)
flags/flags.c:125: error: ?carried? undeclared (first use in this function)
flags/flags.c:138: error: ?Iflagcore? has no member named ?CountFlags?
flags/flags.c:142: error: ?BOOL? undeclared (first use in this function)
flags/flags.c:142: error: expected ?;? before ?good?
flags/flags.c:145: error: ?good? undeclared (first use in this function)
flags/flags.c: In function ?doinit?:
flags/flags.c:223: warning: passing argument 6 of ?newflag? makes pointer from integer without a cast
flags/flags.c:116: note: expected ?struct Player *? but argument is of type ?int?
flags/flags.c:223: error: too many arguments to function ?newflag?
flags/flags.c:242: warning: passing argument 6 of ?newflag? makes pointer from integer without a cast
flags/flags.c:116: note: expected ?struct Player *? but argument is of type ?int?
flags/flags.c:242: error: too many arguments to function ?newflag?
flags/flags.c:258: warning: passing argument 6 of ?newflag? makes pointer from integer without a cast
flags/flags.c:258: error: too many arguments to function ?newflag?
flags/flags.c: In function ?FlagGain?:
flags/flags.c:274: warning: passing argument 6 of ?newflag? makes pointer from integer without a cast
flags/flags.c:274: error: too many arguments to function ?newflag?
flags/flags.c: In function ?FlagLost?:
flags/flags.c:296: warning: passing argument 6 of ?newflag? makes pointer from integer without a cast
flags/flags.c:296: error: too many arguments to function ?newflag?
flags/flags.c:299: warning: passing argument 6 of ?newflag? makes pointer from integer without a cast
flags/flags.c:299: error: too many arguments to function ?newflag?
flags/flags.c:301: warning: passing argument 6 of ?newflag? makes pointer from integer without a cast
flags/flags.c:301: error: too many arguments to function ?newflag?
flags/flags.c:302: warning: passing argument 6 of ?newflag? makes pointer from integer without a cast
flags/flags.c:302: error: too many arguments to function ?newflag?
flags/flags.c:303: warning: passing argument 6 of ?newflag? makes pointer from integer without a cast
flags/flags.c:303: error: too many arguments to function ?newflag?
flags/flags.c:304: warning: passing argument 6 of ?newflag? makes pointer from integer without a cast
flags/flags.c:304: error: too many arguments to function ?newflag?
flags/flags.c:306: warning: passing argument 6 of ?newflag? makes pointer from integer without a cast
flags/flags.c:306: error: too many arguments to function ?newflag?
flags/flags.c:307: warning: passing argument 6 of ?newflag? makes pointer from integer without a cast
flags/flags.c:307: error: too many arguments to function ?newflag?
flags/flags.c:308: warning: passing argument 6 of ?newflag? makes pointer from integer without a cast
flags/flags.c:308: error: too many arguments to function ?newflag?
flags/flags.c:309: warning: passing argument 6 of ?newflag? makes pointer from integer without a cast
flags/flags.c:309: error: too many arguments to function ?newflag?
flags/flags.c:306: warning: suggest explicit braces to avoid ambiguous ?else?
flags/flags.c: In function ?FlagTouch?:
flags/flags.c:372: warning: passing argument 6 of ?newflag? makes pointer from integer without a cast
flags/flags.c:372: error: too many arguments to function ?newflag?
flags/flags.c:380: warning: passing argument 6 of ?newflag? makes pointer from integer without a cast
flags/flags.c:380: error: too many arguments to function ?newflag?
flags/flags.c: In function ?TurfFlagFreq?:
flags/flags.c:398: error: ?Iflagcore? has no member named ?CountFlags?
flags/flags.c:403: warning: passing argument 6 of ?newflag? makes pointer from integer without a cast
flags/flags.c:403: error: too many arguments to function ?newflag?
flags/flags.c: In function ?FakeFlagTouch?:
flags/flags.c:409: error: ?Iflagcore? has no member named ?CountFlags?
make: *** [../build/flags.o] Error 1
[root@test src]#

Tried the same with the newest ASSS 1.5.0 RC1

repo: caed2cd011ae4595a0f69c37eebd793601248a37
node: 4bdc00b83cdf17a4dad1f6520205f38f1e911b9e
branch: default
latesttag: 1.5.0rc1
latesttagdistance: 103

Also resulted in a failure also on Cent OS 6.0 Linux

[root@test src]# make deps
python ../scripts/makedeps.py -I. -Iinclude -I../build  -D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE -fPIC -I/usr/include -I/usr/include/mysql -I/usr/include/python2.6 \
                */*.c -P '$(BUILDDIR)/' -o ../build/deps.mk
[root@test src]# make flags
gcc -std=gnu99 -pipe -I. -Iinclude -I../build  -D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE -fPIC -g -Wall   -c -o ../build/flags.o flags/flags.c
flags/flags.c: In function ?newflag?:
flags/flags.c:123: error: ?old? undeclared (first use in this function)
flags/flags.c:123: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
flags/flags.c:123: error: for each function it appears in.)
flags/flags.c:125: error: ?carried? undeclared (first use in this function)
flags/flags.c:142: error: ?BOOL? undeclared (first use in this function)
flags/flags.c:142: error: expected ?;? before ?good?
flags/flags.c:145: error: ?good? undeclared (first use in this function)
flags/flags.c: In function ?doinit?:
flags/flags.c:223: warning: passing argument 6 of ?newflag? makes pointer from integer without a cast
flags/flags.c:223: error: too many arguments to function ?newflag?
flags/flags.c:242: warning: passing argument 6 of ?newflag? makes pointer from integer without a cast
flags/flags.c:242: error: too many arguments to function ?newflag?
flags/flags.c:258: warning: passing argument 6 of ?newflag? makes pointer from integer without a cast
flags/flags.c:258: error: too many arguments to function ?newflag?
flags/flags.c: In function ?FlagGain?:
flags/flags.c:274: warning: passing argument 6 of ?newflag? makes pointer from integer without a cast
flags/flags.c:274: error: too many arguments to function ?newflag?
flags/flags.c:296: warning: passing argument 6 of ?newflag? makes pointer from integer without a cast
flags/flags.c:296: error: too many arguments to function ?newflag?
flags/flags.c:299: warning: passing argument 6 of ?newflag? makes pointer from integer without a cast
flags/flags.c:299: error: too many arguments to function ?newflag?
flags/flags.c:301: warning: passing argument 6 of ?newflag? makes pointer from integer without a cast
flags/flags.c:301: error: too many arguments to function ?newflag?
flags/flags.c:302: warning: passing argument 6 of ?newflag? makes pointer from integer without a cast
flags/flags.c:302: error: too many arguments to function ?newflag?
flags/flags.c:303: warning: passing argument 6 of ?newflag? makes pointer from integer without a cast
flags/flags.c:303: error: too many arguments to function ?newflag?
flags/flags.c:304: warning: passing argument 6 of ?newflag? makes pointer from integer without a cast
flags/flags.c:304: error: too many arguments to function ?newflag?
flags/flags.c:306: warning: passing argument 6 of ?newflag? makes pointer from integer without a cast
flags/flags.c:306: error: too many arguments to function ?newflag?
flags/flags.c:307: warning: passing argument 6 of ?newflag? makes pointer from integer without a cast
flags/flags.c:307: error: too many arguments to function ?newflag?
flags/flags.c:308: warning: passing argument 6 of ?newflag? makes pointer from integer without a cast
flags/flags.c:308: error: too many arguments to function ?newflag?
flags/flags.c:309: warning: passing argument 6 of ?newflag? makes pointer from integer without a cast
flags/flags.c:309: error: too many arguments to function ?newflag?
flags/flags.c:306: warning: suggest explicit braces to avoid ambiguous ?else?
flags/flags.c: In function ?FlagTouch?:
flags/flags.c:372: warning: passing argument 6 of ?newflag? makes pointer from integer without a cast
flags/flags.c:372: error: too many arguments to function ?newflag?
flags/flags.c:380: warning: passing argument 6 of ?newflag? makes pointer from integer without a cast
flags/flags.c:380: error: too many arguments to function ?newflag?
flags/flags.c: In function ?TurfFlagFreq?:
flags/flags.c:403: warning: passing argument 6 of ?newflag? makes pointer from integer without a cast
flags/flags.c:403: error: too many arguments to function ?newflag?
make: *** [../build/flags.o] Error 1
[root@test src]#
fatrolls
Novice

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I thought I edited my own reply but apparently I clicked new reply by accident.

Got it to compile under ASSS 1.5 RC1 for Cent OS 6.0 Linux with a couple of
changes

[root@test src]# make install flags
flags/flags.c:307: warning: suggest explicit braces to avoid ambiguous ?else?
flags/flags.c: At top level:
flags/flags.c:9: warning: ?cmd? defined but not used
flags/flags.c:13: warning: ?game? defined but not used
gcc -std=gnu99 -pipe  -fPIC  -shared -o ../build/flags.so ../build/flags.o
ln -sf /tools/continuum/asss-1.5/src/core/backtrace /tools/continuum/asss-1.5/build/asss /tools/continuum/asss-1.5/build/dbtool /tools/continuum/asss-1.5/build/database.so /tools/continuum/asss-1.5/build/flags.so /tools/continuum/asss-1.5/build/funky.so /tools/continuum/asss-1.5/build/pymod.so /tools/continuum/asss-1.5/build/scoring.so /tools/continuum/asss-1.5/build/turf.so /tools/continuum/asss-1.5/src/py/exec.py /tools/continuum/asss-1.5/src/py/fg_turf.py /tools/continuum/asss-1.5/src/py/fg_wz.py /tools/continuum/asss-1.5/src/py/fm_password.py /tools/continuum/asss-1.5/src/pymod/optparser.py /tools/continuum/asss-1.5/src/py/watchgreen.py ../bin
Finished symlinking.

change all the BOOL's to bool
change all the TRUE to true
change all the FALSE to false
and add header

#include <stdbool.h>

I attached it compiled already just put the flags.so file into build folder then create a symlink in the bin folder

Running this command in ssh

ln -sf /path/to/server/asss-1.5/build/flags.so /path/to/server/asss-1.5/bin

To compile by yourself just run command inside the src folder

make install flags

flags.zip - 20.89 KB
File downloaded or viewed 244 time(s)

Last edited by fatrolls on Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total
Cheese

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

looks like missing headers

this might help:

https://bitbucket.org/roxxkatt/asss-fake-player-platform/src/e290bf4666618c1d59c5febd86ee19789df9ee8e/ASSS%20FPP/linuxdeps.h?at=master
fatrolls
Novice

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

For anyone who uses this you'll find out you need to change alot of stuff in the Flag Settings here is a cleaned it up fix to use existing Flag words instead of creating new simpler ones. Only new command that didn't exist is the StackFlags

fad->m      =cfg->GetInt(a->cfg,"Flag","FlagMode",2);
   fad->mf      =cfg->GetInt(a->cfg,"Flag","MaxFlags",0);
   fad->rf      =cfg->GetInt(a->cfg,"Flag","RandomFlags",0);
   fad->r      =cfg->GetInt(a->cfg,"Flag","FlagReward",0);
   fad->rm      =cfg->GetInt(a->cfg,"Flag","RewardMode",0);
   fad->dr      =cfg->GetInt(a->cfg,"Flag","DropRadius",0);
//   fad->dd      =cfg->GetInt(a->cfg,"Flag","DropDeviation",0);
   fad->tkt   =cfg->GetInt(a->cfg,"Flag","FriendlyTransfer",0);
   fad->sx      =cfg->GetInt(a->cfg,"Flag","SpawnX",512);
   fad->sy      =cfg->GetInt(a->cfg,"Flag","SpawnY",512);
   fad->sr      =cfg->GetInt(a->cfg,"Flag","SpawnRadius",10);
   fad->wd      =cfg->GetInt(a->cfg,"Flag","WinDelay",0);
   fad->rd      =cfg->GetInt(a->cfg,"Flag","ResetDelay",0);
   fad->urd   =cfg->GetInt(a->cfg,"Flag","FlagResetDelay",8640000);
   fad->cf      =cfg->GetInt(a->cfg,"Flag","CarryFlags",0);
   fad->sf      =cfg->GetInt(a->cfg,"Flag","StackFlags",0);

Here is the print out but I can't seem to pick up flags lol

I <flagcore> {0} setting up flagcore using game flaggame
D <flags> {0} Flag game initialized
D <flags> {0} Set up WarZone flag game
D <flags> {0} Flag 0 on map: (450,684) f=-1
D <flags> {0} Flag 1 on map: (640,597) f=-1
D <flags> {0} Flag 2 on map: (371,638) f=-1
D <flags> {0} Flag 3 on map: (543,560) f=-1
D <flags> {0} Flag 4 on map: (558,567) f=-1
D <flags> {0} Flag 5 on map: (528,662) f=-1
D <flags> {0} Flag 6 on map: (585,583) f=-1
D <flags> {0} Flag 7 on map: (478,325) f=-1
D <flags> {0} Flag 8 on map: (425,459) f=-1
D <flags> {0} Flag 9 on map: (556,452) f=-1
D <flags> {0} Flag 10 on map: (396,470) f=-1
D <flags> {0} Flag 11 on map: (648,477) f=-1
D <flags> {0} Flag 12 on map: (330,664) f=-1
D <flags> {0} Flag 13 on map: (471,694) f=-1
D <flags> {0} Flag 14 on map: (327,429) f=-1
D <flags> {0} Flag 15 on map: (391,411) f=-1
D <flags> {0} Flag 16 on map: (392,644) f=-1
D <flags> {0} Flag 17 on map: (454,361) f=-1
D <flags> {0} Flag 18 on map: (658,342) f=-1
D <flags> {0} Flag 19 on map: (504,401) f=-1
D <flags> {0} Flag 20 on map: (318,393) f=-1
D <flags> {0} Flag 21 on map: (328,691) f=-1
D <flags> {0} Flag 22 on map: (317,421) f=-1
D <flags> {0} Flag 23 on map: (498,646) f=-1
D <flags> {0} Flag 24 on map: (699,395) f=-1
D <flags> {0} Flag 25 on map: (443,317) f=-1
D <flags> {0} Flag 26 on map: (546,410) f=-1
D <flags> {0} Flag 27 on map: (532,647) f=-1
D <flags> {0} Flag 28 on map: (564,390) f=-1
D <flags> {0} Flag 29 on map: (602,333) f=-1

No problem with trench war style flags though...

I <arenaman> {tw} created arena
I <mapdata> {tw} successfully processed map file 'maps/trench3.lvl'
I <flagcore> {tw} setting up flagcore using game flaggame
D <flags> {tw} Flag game initialized
D <flags> {tw} Set up Static WarZone flag game
D <flags> {tw} Flag 0 on map: (-1,-1) f=-1
D <balls> {tw} ball 0 is at (7983, 7566)
D <balls> {tw} ball 1 is at (8083, 7926)
D <flags> {tw} Flag 0 on map: (-1,-1) f=0
D <flags> {tw} Flag 0 touched by FatRolls on freq 0

This is the confusing part

I probably shouldn't of loaded the flags from modules.conf as flags:flags

Instead of just used the settings arena.conf [Modules]AttachModules=flags seems AttachModules doesn't really do much of anything.

Okay CarryFlags=1
which is 1 = A player can pick up and carry all flags.

Solved it with a quickfix, set CarryFlags=30

Seems CarryFlags=1 doesn't work must be a ASSS Bug

Which looks screwed up like this

D <flags> {0} Flag game initialized
D <flags> {0} Set up Static WarZone flag game
D <flags> {0} Flag 0 on map: (-1,-1) f=-1
D <flags> {0} Flag 1 on map: (-1,-1) f=-1
D <flags> {0} Flag 2 on map: (-1,-1) f=-1
D <flags> {0} Flag 3 on map: (-1,-1) f=-1
D <flags> {0} Flag 4 on map: (-1,-1) f=-1
D <flags> {0} Flag 5 on map: (-1,-1) f=-1
D <flags> {0} Flag 6 on map: (-1,-1) f=-1
D <flags> {0} Flag 7 on map: (-1,-1) f=-1
D <flags> {0} Flag 8 on map: (-1,-1) f=-1
D <flags> {0} Flag 9 on map: (-1,-1) f=-1
D <flags> {0} Flag 10 on map: (-1,-1) f=-1
D <flags> {0} Flag 11 on map: (-1,-1) f=-1
D <flags> {0} Flag 12 on map: (-1,-1) f=-1
D <flags> {0} Flag 13 on map: (-1,-1) f=-1
D <flags> {0} Flag 14 on map: (-1,-1) f=-1
D <flags> {0} Flag 15 on map: (-1,-1) f=-1
D <flags> {0} Flag 16 on map: (-1,-1) f=-1
D <flags> {0} Flag 17 on map: (-1,-1) f=-1
D <flags> {0} Flag 18 on map: (-1,-1) f=-1
D <flags> {0} Flag 19 on map: (-1,-1) f=-1
D <flags> {0} Flag 20 on map: (-1,-1) f=-1
D <flags> {0} Flag 21 on map: (-1,-1) f=-1
D <flags> {0} Flag 22 on map: (-1,-1) f=-1
D <flags> {0} Flag 23 on map: (-1,-1) f=-1
D <flags> {0} Flag 24 on map: (-1,-1) f=-1
D <flags> {0} Flag 25 on map: (-1,-1) f=-1
D <flags> {0} Flag 26 on map: (-1,-1) f=-1
D <flags> {0} Flag 27 on map: (-1,-1) f=-1
D <flags> {0} Flag 28 on map: (-1,-1) f=-1
D <flags> {0} Flag 29 on map: (-1,-1) f=-1

Now it works

D <flags> {0} [FatRolls] picked up flag 6
D <flags> {0} [FatRolls] picked up flag 11
D <flags> {0} [FatRolls] picked up flag 29
D <flags> {0} [FatRolls] picked up flag 19
D <flags> {0} [FatRolls] picked up flag 9
D <flags> {0} [FatRolls] picked up flag 21
D <directory> sending information to directory servers
D <flags> {0} Flag 6 on map: (535,424) f=0
D <flags> {0} [FatRolls] dropped flag 6
D <flags> {0} FlagCleanup fid=6 r=0 oldp=FatRolls oldf=0
D <flags> {0} Flag 9 on map: (531,423) f=0
D <flags> {0} [FatRolls] dropped flag 9
D <flags> {0} FlagCleanup fid=9 r=0 oldp=FatRolls oldf=0
D <flags> {0} Flag 11 on map: (535,427) f=0
D <flags> {0} [FatRolls] dropped flag 11
D <flags> {0} FlagCleanup fid=11 r=0 oldp=FatRolls oldf=0
D <flags> {0} Flag 19 on map: (533,427) f=0
D <flags> {0} [FatRolls] dropped flag 19
D <flags> {0} FlagCleanup fid=19 r=0 oldp=FatRolls oldf=0
D <flags> {0} Flag 21 on map: (534,426) f=0
D <flags> {0} [FatRolls] dropped flag 21
D <flags> {0} FlagCleanup fid=21 r=0 oldp=FatRolls oldf=0
D <flags> {0} Flag 29 on map: (533,426) f=0
D <flags> {0} [FatRolls] dropped flag 29
D <flags> {0} FlagCleanup fid=29 r=0 oldp=FatRolls oldf=0

Another bug I found this one is pretty serious

D <flags> {0} [FatRolls] dropped flag 0 by getting shot in safe
D <flags> {0} FlagCleanup fid=0 r=1 oldp=FatRolls oldf=-1
D <flags> {0} Flag 16 on map: (495,524) f=-1
D <flags> {0} [FatRolls] dropped flag 16 by getting shot in safe
D <flags> {0} FlagCleanup fid=16 r=1 oldp=FatRolls oldf=-1
D <flags> {0} Flag 24 on map: (494,525) f=-1
D <flags> {0} [FatRolls] dropped flag 24 by getting shot in safe
D <flags> {0} FlagCleanup fid=24 r=1 oldp=FatRolls oldf=-1
D <flags> {0} Flag 25 on map: (496,525) f=-1
D <flags> {0} [FatRolls] dropped flag 25 by getting shot in safe
D <flags> {0} FlagCleanup fid=25 r=1 oldp=FatRolls oldf=-1

I never got shot in safe.. I just went into safe with flags and stayed there after like 5-10 seconds it thinks I got shot? nobody in the zone, no bots nobody is shooting me lol

This is Linux C module made by Cheese with Changed Settings to existing words in ASSS

flags.zip - 20.64 KB
File downloaded or viewed 206 time(s)
Cheese

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

a lot*
should have*

are you sure your errors arent a direct result of you fiddling around with things?

i have never had problems with this and i have never had complaints from anyone using it, and you seem to be arbitrarily making changes

also the "asss bug" it appears you are getting is probably due to you not recycling the arena after changing amount of flags due to a flagcore limitation

other thing looks like you failing to set the drop location properly
Cheese

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

to everyone else that isnt messing around with things who might be having issues:

doing esc c or ?quickfix in a newer asss zone appears not to contain the setting Flag:Mode, which is a subgame setting that this module uses

it appears setting names have changed since this was made

make sure the following are set:

[Flag]
Mode
MaxFlags
RandomFlags
Reward
RewardMode
DropRadius
TKTransfer
SpawnX
SpawnY
SpawnRadius
WinDelay
ResetDelay
UnwonResetDelay
CarryFlags
StackFlags
JoWie
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

You can add your own entries to quickfix using magic comments in your C code.
Make sure you use "make clean" first. This does not work if you drop a .so or .dll in bin.

There are many examples in src/core/clientset.def like:

/* cfghelp: Bullet:BulletDamageLevel, arena, int
* Maximum amount of damage that a L1 bullet will cause */
Cheese

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

in my files/quickfix package, the quickfix was modified to accept drop in settings fragments
which is why there should be a fragment in the flags files iirc
to me it seems like a far better solution than comments in files, requiring everyone running a zone to be forced to compile everything after a single change anywhere

however that was awhile ago and i think it has since been broken
Cheese

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

cleaned up the code a bit, and probably fixed a some bugs if they existed

updated main post
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> ASSS Custom Projects All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 439 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.634753 seconds : 45 queries executed (72.7%): GZIP compression disabled