Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
Sius (TCP Biller)

View previous topic  Open Source Modular Client Post :: Post hs_util  View next topic  
Hakaku
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 4:49 pm    Post subject: Sius (TCP Biller) Reply to topic Reply with quote

Sius 1.0
--------------------

I'm happy to now release a first version of the biller I've been working on, Sius.

It uses and respects the TCP Billing Protocol as proposed by Grelminar, meaning that it's currently only compatible with ASSS zones. Moreover, as it's coded in C#, it requires the .NET framework Version 2.0 or higher to be able to work.

Otherwise, it should hopefully be completely stable, reliable, and configurable. You can, for example, connect as many zones as you would like, edit message limits, change the greet message, or specify as many chats as you want to allow. It safely stores passwords and salts them, supports banners, logs events, and also has full chat, messaging and squad support.

The only thing it currently does not provide is any ban management or in-game staff powers. So for now, all users are equal. It also doesn't periodically delete users, old messages, or squads.

Anyhow, enjoy. Please report any bugs or oddities you find, and feel free to suggest features or ask questions.

--------------------
Edit: The 2014 version should work properly for those of you getting errors with the original.

Minor fix

Sius2014.zip - 442.32 KB
File downloaded or viewed 148 time(s)

Sius 1.0 (TCP Biller)

Sius.rar - 393.01 KB
File downloaded or viewed 447 time(s)

Last edited by Hakaku on Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:50 pm, edited 2 times in total
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
D1st0rt
Miss Directed Wannabe

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Sius (TCP Biller) Reply to topic Reply with quote

Hakaku wrote:
Also, Windows only.

Runs on Linux for me (Mono 2.6.4)

View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Hakaku
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 6:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Sius (TCP Biller) Reply to topic Reply with quote

D1st0rt wrote:
Runs on Linux for me (Mono 2.6.4)

Thanks for pointing that out, I guess I didn't realize it could be run in Mono as-is.

I also made a minor update to add the command ?squadpassword, which I seemed to have missed out. For reference, here's the current list of supported commands:

Quote:
Messaging: ?message, ?messages, ?chat
Squad: ?squad, ?squadcreate, ?squadjoin, ?squadowner, ?squadlist, ?squadkick, ?squadgrant, ?squadleave, ?squaddissolve, ?squadpassword
Biller: ?buptime, ?btime, ?bversion, ?bzones (?zones), ?bzone
Other: ?find, ?password, ?userid
D1st0rt
Miss Directed Wannabe

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

You should put this on bitbucket icon_smile.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Hakaku
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I ought to, I ought to. But I kind of want to finish up adding the rest of the features first. ><
Hakaku
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Well, seeing as how I haven't been working on it, I've uploaded the entire source onto Bitbucket as is. It was developed using the open source program SharpDevelop version 2.2.1, and you can get System.Data.SQLite off of this website if it's missing. To view the user database (users.siu), I used SQLite2009 Pro, but whatever floats your boat.

It was literally my second time ever programming anything in C#, so please don't mind the code. And I absolutely could never understand how to make it modular.

Credit goes to this guy for the encryption method, Grelminar for the protocol documentation, and I think these two tutorials for how to understand the needed TCP portions.

Otherwise, feel free to improve it and whatnot.
http://bitbucket.org/hakaku/sius/

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

seems like a great biller

Does it connect from an ASSS zone running on linux?

It seems to have failed for me.
Dr Brain
Flip-flopping like a wind surfer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Make sure you have the billing module (and not billing_ssc) loaded.

Smong> so long as 99% deaths feel lame it will always be hyperspace to me
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hakaku
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Aquarius pointed out to me that the original file provided throws an error due to a dependency issue. So I've provided a minor fix that should work for Windows 64bit computers. See the file "sius2014.zip" in the original post.
KrynetiX
Seasoned Helper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:37 pm    Post subject: thanks Reply to topic Reply with quote

Thank you Hakaku icon_smile.gif (Aquarius here)
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> ASSS Custom Projects All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 432 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.487945 seconds : 37 queries executed (80.0%): GZIP compression disabled