Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
<C> LVZHUD

View previous topic  <C> ASSS Files/Quickfix Module C... Post :: Post <C> ASSS Command List Module  View next topic  
Samapico
No, these DO NOT look like penises, ok?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:35 am    Post subject: <C> LVZHUD Reply to topic Reply with quote

It's not completely done, still a couple of unfinished/untested features, but it's definitely useable.
It's inspired by smong's digithud module, but this one allows multiple displays at the same time, and it's efficient because it only toggles the objects it needs to by remembering the last value.
Both an interface and ?commands are provided. (I probably messed up the python interface though, no idea how these /* py... */ comments work)
A lot of options are provided for each display, and eventually it will be possible to have text displays as well. Well, technically it would work right now, but it's untested and unoptimized (i.e. you'd need to reserve a range of 256 objectID's for each character, so 256*length objects).

I tested it mostly for my application, so there are a couple of untested features. Still, please report any bug you find.

This is the first time I release an ASSS module, so if I forget anything or messed up something, let me know.

Here's the readme:

lvzhud v1.1 [samapico]

compiled for ASSS 1.5.0 on Windows

######
### Description
ASSS module that allows you to display numeric values as LVZ screenobjects or mapobjects.
This module supports multiple simulataneous values, and several options that make it very
flexible.

######
### Installation
See http://wiki.minegoboom.com/index.php/Installing_New_Modules
For more help see http://forums.minegoboom.com

######
### Usage
Each independent display is an indicator. Each indicator must be given a name and configured in the
arena settings. The LVZ file itself must also be configured accordingly.
See "examplelvzconf.conf" and "examplelvz.lvz" to learn how to configure this module.
Indicators can be shown, hidden or modified via ?commands, or from another module via an interface.
See "lvzhud.h" for more information on the interface. Read on for a full list of commands available.

######
### List of commands

All these commands can be sent to a single player, a team or publicly. Note that the displays will
get messed up if you display the same indicator to 2 targets of different scope (private + public, for example).

?hudset [indicator] [value]
-Sets the value of an indicator. This will automatically show the indicator if it is hidden.

?hudrefresh [indicator]
-Refreshes an indicator (could be used after changing settings, for example).

?hudshow [indicator]
-Shows an indicator. Indicators are hidden by default.

?hudhide [indicator]
-Hides an indicator.

?hudmove [indicator] [x] [y]
-Moves an indicator. (NOT IMPLEMENTED YET)

Add these lines to your groupdefs to allow staff to use these commands:

cmd_hudrefresh
cmd_hudshow
cmd_hudhide
cmd_hudset
cmd_hudmove
privcmd_hudrefresh
privcmd_hudshow
privcmd_hudhide
privcmd_hudset
privcmd_hudmove

######
### Version history
1.0 [November 4th 2010]
-Initial release (Not implemented yet: Text indicators, moving indicators, displaytype=1 (see .conf))
1.1 [January 23rd 2011]
-Fixed memory issue causing crash when unloading and a memory leak

lvzhud 1.1.zip - 58.53 KB
File downloaded or viewed 166 time(s)

Last edited by Samapico on Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Aquarius

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Giving this a try.
Samapico

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I think I just realized I have a major bug+memory leak in there... Next time I can do some testing, I'll update this.
Samapico

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Fixed... uploaded v1.1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> ASSS Custom Projects All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 409 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.494779 seconds : 31 queries executed (74.7%): GZIP compression disabled