Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
fighting bot
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic  Quick Links to Bots Post :: Post Idea - Dynamic arena settings  View next topic  
L.C.
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

You ***MUST*** use !start. Any other method = does not start the AI functionality. !move/follow/attach are part of MERVBot, not Bjorn's AI.

You might also have to *setship the bot (into any ship) as the first or second step -- I forgot to write this in.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sirkillsalot
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

i will try it but i have the stupidest luck tho i had to reinstall windows last night then i reinstalled continnum when i download the directory list it says make sure it's valid address also make sure u are connected to the internet but i am according to the wireless graph but according to the router i'm not :S
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Samapico
No, these DO NOT look like penises, ok?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Update your directory servers... The default ones are not working well.
forums.ssgn.net 's technical support section has a sticky topic with the working active servers
sirkillsalot
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

the bot is annoying me badly same files as before but i put the correct names and passwords where they belong when i run the bot and it's fine but when i connect to the zone it says throwing a error??????????
sirkillsalot
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

i'll make a recording of my files and what it does
Samapico

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Read over the thread again, I'm sure you forgot something...

And you can check if you have the right password for your bot by entering with the name yourself
sirkillsalot
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

i did check witht he name and it lwt me in
sirkillsalot
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

now i'm having problems with the router when i log in to the router it says i'm logged in but when i check the router attached devices it says i'm not logged in???????? any opinons
L.C.
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

By router, are you referring to http://192.168.x.1/ in your browser?
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sirkillsalot
Novice

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

no 10.0.0.1 i am going to but the bot is still not reading the bmp or something cause when i connect it says error: tick. and i re read this thread and tried
sirkillsalot
Novice

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

where would the bmp file or what not be in?
L.C.
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

BMP file is the level file. Whatever arena map you would be loading that the bot should be loading needs to be in the same folder as the AIMervbot.exe. The EXACT same file. If the checksums differ, it cannot use it.
sirkillsalot
Novice

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

the level map is with the aibot the same folder it is in and walk me tho the checker differs part
sirkillsalot
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

now i have a new question i wanna build a special plugin for a bot but i don't know c++ at all i looked at distortions website for twcore in java but i can't get the package for twcore on the computer cause i read about a idea but i just can't get the twcore going or can i do mervbot in java as well? if so where can i get the package for it in java????

also i was wondering if i can get a open source of a mervbot core cause i want to start doing files like mervbot which reads from different files if so ty
Samapico

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

If you know java, there is no reason why you wouldn't be able to do c++ tongue.gif
MervBot is in C++, not in java

And... Try some punctuation will you? I can't understand what you're saying. You are saying you cannot get TWCore because you read about an idea? That doesn't make any sense icon_confused.gif
sirkillsalot
Novice

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

i read about a idea for a bot and everyone else understands me why not you? tongue.gif and c++ looks more complicated
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Bot Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 668 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.446683 seconds : 41 queries executed (94.1%): GZIP compression disabled