Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
What determines the fire delay between repels?

View previous topic  (server.cfg/template.sss) Help me unde... Post :: Post *messagelogging broken  View next topic  
L.C.
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:34 pm    Post subject: What determines the fire delay between repels? Reply to topic Reply with quote

^^
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JoWie
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

bomb delay
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Cheese
Wow Cheese is so helpful!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

JoWie wrote:
bomb delay

this
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website AIM Address
L.C.
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Does it apply to each ship individually, or does one setting rule them all? (Like for Gravity -- whatever you set Warbird gravity is the gravity that bombs from ALL ships will use.)
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mine GO BOOM
Hunch Hunch
What What
Hunch Hunch<br>What What

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Each ship uses its own repel delay from its own bomb delay. Please note that if you have EMPs, you can cheat by using repels instantly with them.

A lot of these questions can be checked very quickly by just jumping into a private arena/zone and playing with the settings.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
Cheese
Wow Cheese is so helpful!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Mine GO BOOM wrote:

A lot of these questions can be checked very quickly by just jumping into a private arena/zone and playing with the settings.

which is how we all learned about them
i suggest you try too
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website AIM Address
L.C.
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I already do, except for about half the stuff I am asking here. Too lazy to just boot up Subgame2 (already have it setup) sometimes. sa_tongue.gif
Dr Brain
Flip-flopping like a wind surfer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Before too long you'll find we're too lazy to answer your questions.

Smong> so long as 99% deaths feel lame it will always be hyperspace to me
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Arnk Kilo Dylie
Seasoned Helper

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Mine GO BOOM wrote:
Each ship uses its own repel delay from its own bomb delay. Please note that if you have EMPs, you can cheat by using repels instantly with them.

Some people think it's more of a feature and less of a bug...it's the same thing for firing anything, IIRC. Fire EMP and the bomb delay only applies to firing the next bomb.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 438 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.476132 seconds : 34 queries executed (91.8%): GZIP compression disabled