Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
BlueT

View previous topic  B_M Berlin Wall Post :: Post SubSpace StarCraft  View next topic  
L.C.
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:11 pm    Post subject: BlueT Reply to topic Reply with quote

Please see http://www.bluetoast.org/subspace.php for details.

You can find the all-in-one Server Kit at http://www.hlrse.net/Qwerty/ServerKit-Full.exe. Requires no configuration and is ready to go on demand. If you ever screw up your settings and they don't work any more, you can compare them to the original *.ini files by opening ServerKit-Full.exe with WinRAR or WinZIP and extracting specific files that you need. Comes with Subgame, MERVBot, Catid's Directory Server, Virgin Interactive's Biller and Catid's Biller. Excellent for beginners or practically anyone that relies on Subgame!

Last edited by L.C. on Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:04 pm, edited 5 times in total
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
L.C.
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Increased maximum number of slots from four (4) to eight (8).
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
blue monday
Novice

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

You hosting that locally L.C.? I thought you lived in nomans land?
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
L.C.
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I do. This is hosting is off of a Linux Dedicated Server in Housten, Texas.
~Acer101~

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

L.C. Is there any way I could get hosting?
L.C.
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Yes, all you have to do is drop me an e-mail or contact me through an IM protocol (http://www.hlrse.net/contact.php).

I will be gone for a week up at Boy's State from tomorrow morning until the 14th or 15th of June though, so you will have to wait for me until then. ;_;
L.C.
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Alright, I have finally come back.

If you still need zone hosting then you should contact me (http://www.hlrse.net/contact.php is recommended).
L.C.
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

OP updated. We also offer SSC access.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Zone Hosting / Advertising All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 633 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 1.537970 seconds : 33 queries executed (26.8%): GZIP compression disabled