Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
AIO Server Kit (Version 6)

View previous topic  SSForum Bandwidth reached. Post :: Post Better way of viewing FTP files  View next topic  
L.C.
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:11 pm    Post subject: AIO Server Kit (Version 6) Reply to topic Reply with quote

AIO Server Kit
The Server Kit includes preconfigured copies of MERVBot, Subgame, Snrrrub's Directory Server (v1.0), Catid's Biller (v11j), and VIE's Biller. Again, all of them are preconfigured for on-demand use, which means that once you install the package (which can be opened with WinRAR if you prefer not to use the self-extract GUI) you can run any one of the server programs and be able to use them right away!

Changes:
* Updated subgame2.exe with Priit's patched version to fix timestamp log bug
* Updated server.ini files with latest directory servers
* Deleted srcty and srcty1 files so that new and unique pairs would be generated on first use
* Updated config.txt for the directory server to have the latest UpstreamServers

Download (Latest):
* http://www.hlrse.net/subspace/ServerKit-Full.exe (Version 6)

Download (Older):
* http://www.hlrse.net/subspace/ServerKit-v5-Full.exe (Version 5)
* http://www.hlrse.net/subspace/ServerKit-v4-Full.exe (Version 4)
* http://www.hlrse.net/subspace/ServerKit-v3-Full.exe (Version 3)
* http://www.hlrse.net/subspace/ServerKit-v2-Full.exe (Version 2)
* http://www.hlrse.net/subspace/ServerKit-v1-Full.exe (Version 1)

Subdir.Net Webpage Update
No, there still isn't any programming in the webpage yet, but I have refreshed the listing with new/removed/modified entries. I wonder if Maverick would be interested in using Subdir statistic files since PriitK's directory servers are seemingly gone now. :S

Subdir.Net Continuum Installer
Home-made installer that comes preconfigured with the most optimal tweaks and recommended default settings. Also contains the latest list of known directory servers and the latest "All Commands" help file with Isometry commands included! Graphic files have also been optimized for the smallest filesizes possible using file formats such as PNG and GIF; this also decreases loading time and stress on the client machine. You can download the installer HERE.

Last edited by L.C. on Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:01 pm, edited 4 times in total
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Initrd.gz
Seasoned Helper

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Linux version? That would be VERY nice for me icon_biggrin.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address
Maverick
broken record

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

http://www.hlrse.net/Qwerty/ServerKit-v3-Full.exe contains a virus:

Directory/dirserver.exe : Gen.Trojan.Heur.GM.000040A018

Detected with BitDefender Antivirus 2009

ServerKit-v4-Full.exe is clean.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Cheese
Wow Cheese is so helpful!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

been saying that for months
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website AIM Address
L.C.
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

This is the first time I recall seeing a report on this. That's really strange, though I would like to think that is a false-positive. I believe that's Catid's biller and that I got that off of minegoboom.com site or subspacedownloads.com. O_o
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Maverick
broken record

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

If you can find where you got it from, we can eliminate the source so no other people get infected (assuming it's not a false positive).
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Samapico
No, these DO NOT look like penises, ok?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Maverick wrote:
If you can find where you got it from, we can eliminate the source so no other people get infected (assuming it's not a false positive).
Sounds like you want to get rid of zombies or vampires
Cheese
Wow Cheese is so helpful!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

or protecting others from his pool, which has been closed due to aids...
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website AIM Address
Samapico

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Cheese wrote:
or protecting others from his pool, which has been closed due to aids...
icon_lol.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Maverick
broken record

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Please sticky this topic or put it somewhere I can find it easily each time tongue.gif
Maverick
broken record

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Someone sticky this please or put it here: http://forums.minegoboom.com/viewtopic.php?t=5628
CypherJF
I gargle nitroglycerin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Maverick wrote:
Someone sticky this please or put it here: http://forums.minegoboom.com/viewtopic.php?t=5628
You can do it yourself; I did it, but I'm a newb and did it wrong. Already passed a note to MGB to fix it for me.
Samapico

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

CypherJF wrote:
[..]

You can do it yourself; I did it, but I'm a newb and did it wrong. Already passed a note to MGB to fix it for me.
Can't you edit your post? tongue.gif
I think you're just missing the Subject
CypherJF
I gargle nitroglycerin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Yaarr.. got it. I thought MGB was using some type of "reply of" attribute. But, you're right, adding a subject line fixed it.
Mine GO BOOM
Hunch Hunch
What What
Hunch Hunch<br>What What

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

CypherJF wrote:
Yaarr.. got it. I thought MGB was using some type of "reply of" attribute. But, you're right, adding a subject line fixed it.

No, the reply part in the first post is so you can get a quick template to build off.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
L.C.
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Hey guys, the link that should be used is http://www.hlrse.net/subspace/ServerKit-Full.exe -- that way you will always be downloading the latest version if you redownload it and it is easier to maintain links on websites.
Maverick
broken record

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

CypherJF wrote:
You can do it yourself
Yes but I believe it's best if the owner of the software does it so his name is next to it.
L.C.
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Version 6 released.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 454 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.746128 seconds : 43 queries executed (81.0%): GZIP compression disabled