Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
SSForum Bandwidth reached.

View previous topic  cursor Post :: Post AIO Server Kit (Version 6)  View next topic  
rootbear75
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:19 pm    Post subject: SSForum Bandwidth reached. Reply to topic Reply with quote

Quote:
Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

wonderin if polix is on here to check it out :/
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address MSN Messenger
Mine GO BOOM
Hunch Hunch
What What
Hunch Hunch<br>What What

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:05 pm    Post subject: Re: SSForum Bandwidth reached. Reply to topic Reply with quote

rootbear75 wrote:
wonderin if polix is on here to check it out :/

I sent an email out to those that may help.

Yet another reason I run my own dedicated server.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
PoLiX
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

We have our own.

It is just before I moved the sites last month, SSF hadn't come close to the bandwidth limit it had in almost a year. Hell, past 6 months it has only been like half.

So dunno wtf is up. Needa look into it.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address MSN Messenger
rootbear75
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

well it works now :/
PoLiX
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Seems it was a cpanel bug. Going to visit their website and report it.

It was counting SSF's bandwidth 2x. Since it is an addon domain of SubSpace Online (for many purposes) it for some reason counted its bandwidth towards subspaceonline.com and ssforum.net. So it essentially 2xed the bandwidth SSForum was reporting.

Hopefully can get this fixed. But for now I upped the bandwidth.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 401 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.594547 seconds : 30 queries executed (83.6%): GZIP compression disabled