Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
Hey, would somebody be willing to make this please?

View previous topic  dynamic runtime LVZ options Post :: Post Bombs  View next topic  
JUGS

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:19 am    Post subject: Hey, would somebody be willing to make this please? Reply to topic Reply with quote

Hey all, I am hoping today that I will be able to get some help, I recently played continuum a few years back and was wondering if I could get anything to help me along my way, would anybody be willingly enough to create this simple little guideline to improve my aim to what it was?

http://img251.imageshack.us/i/screenshot102.png/

I have a turret aimer which is just like this and it really does help, I was wondering if somebody would make it for just my normal ship, without being turreted, please anyone?

I also posted the same thread in at http://www.ssforum.net/index.php?showtopic=23873 if you would like to post there then please do so, I will be checkin both, many thanks. JUGS
Bak
?ls -s
0 in

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

what's stopping you from making it yourself?
Samapico
No, these DO NOT look like penises, ok?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

You just need to make a huge ass picture with this thing rotating around the center of each frame
10 frames in X, 4 frames in Y (total 40 frames, 9 degrees per frame)
So if the line is 100 pixels long, you need 200x200 pixels for each frame, making an image of 2000x800 just for one ship.

Edit: and as Jowie pointed out in the ssforum topic, it would show up on other ships tongue.gif
Bak
?ls -s
0 in

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

not only would it show up on other ships, it would mess up the name tags of other ships so it would be hard to tell whose team other players are on.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address
Samapico
No, these DO NOT look like penises, ok?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Yeah... basically, learn to aim tongue.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
L.C.
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Here, this works more efficiently than Samapico's suggestion. You could use his suggestion as a supplement, but with the line only reaching out to the first tick or two.

Rename /graphics/hlthbar.bm2 to /graphics/hlthbar.bm2.bak and install attachment to /graphics/. Set playing resolution to 1280x1024.

hlthbar.png - 2.44 KB
File downloaded or viewed 107 time(s)
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> LVZ/LVL Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 687 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.451157 seconds : 33 queries executed (93.9%): GZIP compression disabled