Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
TWCORE Info

View previous topic  TWCore: Security Packet not returned? Post :: Post twcore baseduel plugin.  View next topic  
RutRow

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:14 pm    Post subject: TWCORE Info Reply to topic Reply with quote

I've been all over the place looking for an answer to my question.. After hours of reading the forums here and in other places, and the twcore site being down, I'm a little confused..

I had my twcore working fine previously.. After I went through an changed my sysop password, I went through an changed the password in my bots and stuff so they could log on..

Now my Hub-bot logs on fine.. But anytime I try to load one of its bots, they wont log on.. Ive checked the file multiple times.. The password is correct..

I have the bot I want to load on my sysop file and my vip, just in case that was the problem.. no fix..

I checked to make sure my hub-bot was logged in as a sysop, and it is..

Should I just redo it all? Would changing that one password have made that difference? If not, could someone point me to a good link to some twcore installation information..

Also, does the pw I give the bots that spawn off of the hub-bot have to be something specific, or can I just give them any pw.. When I originally put it all together, I did it from the twcore site where it had it all written out. It's just been awhile since I did it, and I'm not sure which part of it I'm Not doing right..

Thanks ahead of time for whatever help I get.. icon_smile.gif I don't want to play around too much. I've already made the mistake of getting myself banned for a few hours for wrong pw/login's.. lol
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address
Dr Brain
Flip-flopping like a wind surfer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Do the spawned bots have configuration files? Might the sysop password be duplicated in there? Do their passwords look like "somepass*sysoppass"?

It's been many, many years since I've worked with TWCore, but those are the obvious things to check (and you've probably already checked them).

Smong> so long as 99% deaths feel lame it will always be hyperspace to me
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Samapico
No, these DO NOT look like penises, ok?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

To make sure the usernames/password of the spawns you want to login are correct, try entering the zone yourself with the name/password. Maybe some names are already registered with another password for some reason, or something.
RutRow

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Ok.. I tried what you said... and just used the old password itself... only the hubbot needed the new pw.. Thank you for suggesting that.. I had read it someplace else too.. Dunno y I never tried that... icon_smile.gif Thanks for yalls help..
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Bot Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 398 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.608331 seconds : 29 queries executed (78.7%): GZIP compression disabled