Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
Signing up on website for program

View previous topic  Invisionfree RSS Feed Post :: Post Netbeans 6.1 (please try to help)  View next topic  
NeedHelpBadly

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:48 pm    Post subject: Signing up on website for program Reply to topic Reply with quote

So since im using freewebs (since i cant find anything else that i can use i mean like weebly and all of those but i like this one better i guess but if youll can recommend hosting with free domain NOT SUBDOMAIN too then i can take that or if someone could tell me a way to use my computer as a web hosting server i mean ive already downloaded apache and got it configured but i dont want to pay for that service where you have to get something pointed at your ip adress or whatever) but anyway how would i get that to work with my program.
Like they enter a username,password,email and then they open my program and they can use it with the username they just created.
Maverick
broken record

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Hi NeedHelpBadly,

You're posting on a subspace server forum (the server of a online space game called Continuum).
This forum probably can't give you the proper help you're seeking for.
A forum like webhostingtalk.com would be more suitable for your question/problem.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
tcsoccerman
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

lol you must have a text file with that in it.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email AIM Address
NeedHelpBadly

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Tcsoccerman,
thanks for your input but what exactly am i suppost to put in the text file
Samapico
No, these DO NOT look like penises, ok?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

ROFL

I'm pretty sure tcsoccerman was referring to Maverick's post...

He had to make the same reply many times lately.

So... don't mind what the dude with '2+2=Chair' in his signature says, listen to the one with the guns in his avatar. Much more serious stuff.

(Basically, you're at the wrong place)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Non-Subspace Related Coding All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 638 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.418310 seconds : 30 queries executed (94.1%): GZIP compression disabled