Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
LVZ drawing order

View previous topic  ship settings (im confused) Post :: Post Sub-Arena  View next topic  
Samapico
No, these DO NOT look like penises, ok?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:16 am    Post subject: LVZ drawing order Reply to topic Reply with quote

Say there are 2 lvz images on the same layer, which will be drawn first?

Does it depend on the order they are in the lvz file (order in the .ini), or are they re-sorted by X / Y position and drawn from top to bottom / left to right ?

I'm working on DCME so it can display lvz's better... don't feel like making tests; someone else probably already did some testing ?.o
Samapico
No, these DO NOT look like penises, ok?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Ok, I did the experiment

Objects on the same layer are displayed in the order they are put in the lvz file. The last image will be on top.
As for objects on same layer of different lvz's, same thing, the last lvz in the 'misc:levelfiles' list will be displayed on top.

If I had to guess, this would have been my first guess as it's the easiest to implement (i.e. there is nothing special to implement tongue.gif)
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> LVZ/LVL Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 564 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.406193 seconds : 27 queries executed (94.7%): GZIP compression disabled