Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
Digital Hockey

View previous topic  c# - saving images to file Post :: Post [C++] Data Types  View next topic  
tcsoccerman
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:50 pm    Post subject: Digital Hockey Reply to topic Reply with quote

Let me know what you think.

A good program should not be hard to use/understand, thus i will not tell you how to use it. All i will say is it's purpose-to assist a hockey team manager to manage statistics, names, contacts, finances, scheduling, etc. it can also be used by fans.

If you have ANY comments tell me. I WANT constructive criticism.

P.S. Ignore the scrolling text.

Digital Hockey.zip - 150.69 KB
File downloaded or viewed 41 time(s)
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email AIM Address
tcsoccerman
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

it must feel repetative to you or something...lol.

please?
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email AIM Address
tcsoccerman
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Bump + newer version. I don't think there is actually any new features though.

Requires .net framework 2.0+(not exactly sure on version)

Digital Hockey.zip - 270.45 KB
File downloaded or viewed 24 time(s)
hellzlaker
Registered Cap Buster
Popping men in the ass since Oct 2005

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

this is actually really good i remember i used to play fifa footbal manager, reminds me of that but with hockey biggrin.gif congrats
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
tcsoccerman
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

ty. any suggestions. all i have so far is the basics. managing leagues, teams and all the concepts of a team.

i plan on adding tools like team email after a game, game recorders, graphs, and another big list.
hellzlaker
Registered Cap Buster
Popping men in the ass since Oct 2005

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

you should add like selling teams and buying new ones, or buying 2 teams and unifying them to make you own club biggrin.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
tcsoccerman
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

this is not meant to be for professional teams. nor is it a video game.

edit:i'm trying to implement the email to teams right now but i'm having problems sending the email. i'll make a topic about this later.
tcsoccerman
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I'm getting back on track with this. I'd like to get the gamerecorder done, but i am having some trouble with the user interface on this.

The gamerecorder will be used either during a game or after a game to record events in a game. It will have the basic scoreboard in the window(time, scores, penalty's, shots on goal and period). This will obviously only be used DURING the game but it is very useful as when you need information such as time and period in an event, it will autofill it for the user using the scoreboards information. It will also have a listview (detailed) of all the events that have been recorded so far.

To record an event the user must somehow select a player to record about. Let's give an example of a goal scored by Steve Yzerman.

The user would somehow select Steve Yzerman, than start recording the event. Here's some things to record.
Just so you know there are 4 different events (substitution, shot on net (expands to goals and saves), penalty, injury)

All-We need basic info such as period, time, player being recorded about.

Substitution-who is coming out, who is coming in. Feature for a whole line substitution has potential

Shot-This is the biggest event. we have shot location (user clicks on a picture of an ice rink). If the shot did not miss... goalie who is shot on and wether that goalie saved it or not. wether the shot was a 1v1 (breakaway) shot. maybe wether the goalie was screened etc. Then if the shot goes in...who assisted, was it powerplay, unassisted, or shorthanded goal, etc.

Penalty-penalty call, penalty time, major or minor, against whom. if there is an injury go record injury data.

Injury-What hurts, who is injured, in game anymore?, purposeful injury?

See italisized to see my point of view. Please wait till you've thought about it though.

The current setup i have is procedural. It has to do with exchanging groupbox's.

So we have a scoreboard groupbox to start off. When the user wants to start recording an event, the scoreboard leaves and the "select what type event it is" groupbox slides in. here the user selects either sub, goal, penalty, or injury. then the "basic" groupbox slides in. This gets information such period, time, as described above. it then continues on in getting information about the event. it makes sure to get information in the right order too. before the "goal scored" groupbox we must have the "shot on goal" groupbox. that's mostly common sense.

Your opinion is greatly appreciated. Thank You.
tcsoccerman
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I've got an ugly version of the gamerecorder done. It is as i described in italics above.

If any of have enough time could you look at it and tell me what you think?

You need .NET Framework 2.0 (and anything above should work).

Download and extract the attached .zip.
Create a team with at least 1 player.
Open the team and go to Tools->GameRecorder in the toolstrip menuitem.
Double Click a player and then try the 4 different game events. Make sure to try different things, especially on the shot event (check "On-Net");

Thank you ahead of time.

Sourceforge(using svn):http://sourceforge.net/projects/digitalhockey

Digital Hockey.zip - 298.21 KB
File downloaded or viewed 28 time(s)
tcsoccerman
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

New Feature added:Team email

Team email allows you to email selective people or grouped people (staff, players, scouted players). You can choose to attach files as well (team file or last game .txt). (Note:the "choosing" of attachments isn't completed. it always has team file attached atm).

To use it create a team with some staff, players, and scouted players and check the ones to email.

This uses digitalhockeymessenger@gmail.com to send messages.

Also gamerecorder has made some minor progress.

New icons as well.

Digital Hockey.zip - 368.69 KB
File downloaded or viewed 23 time(s)
tcsoccerman
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

team email improved.

double click on files and they will open digital hockey with that file opened, rather than just opening digital hockey.

browse for files that aren't in the "team manager organization" (such as files in the desktop)

saving system redone! saving is binary rather than text. this allows you to save images to the file, rather than saving an image path. this completes the email feature (the image path rather than image binary ruined it sorda).

i'm trying to implement a "save as" button. do you think it would be ok to do an icon that is similiar to "save", but with two green arrows. are the icons not distinguishable enough?

thanks again..

Digital Hockey.zip - 431.25 KB
File downloaded or viewed 26 time(s)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Non-Subspace Related Coding All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 653 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.484384 seconds : 38 queries executed (83.4%): GZIP compression disabled