Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
FULLTILT (temp host needed)

View previous topic  Lunar Tide needs a host Post :: Post SC Dev Hosting  View next topic  
B@TMAN

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:15 am    Post subject: FULLTILT (temp host needed) Reply to topic Reply with quote

Hopefully SST or SSM has a slot?

The game design and bot work are done. The final map wont be done untill the end of year, but would like to run the original Full Tilt map till then. I dont care about downtime/backups etc. as long as I have a way to retrieve the server.set after working on it.

SubGame/Merv

http://fulltiltzone.brinkster.net/
batman.ss@verizon.net
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website
tcsoccerman
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I like that map design, who made it? What IS the gameplay?
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email AIM Address
B@TMAN

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

That was the first map I made, its ok, but the tiltset looks off @ 8bit. Everything else is original to this zone awell, I even wrote the Merv-plugins myself. The only exception is the shipset credits goes to: OneIFreak, Babylon mod, and Stargate mod for those.

Here is the zone description (also found @ the website)

Full Tilt is a custom zone based around turf mode. Three fighters, Three bombers, and 2 Snipers. The zone has several mission's that reward prizes, or jackpots to the team that successfully completes them.

Mission: IMPOSSIBLE

This mission becomes active when one team possesses all turf flags,
and remains active until the other team captures the flag located in the very
center of the map. When this mission is active a tugawar scenario begins.
This tugawar starts in the center of a ten minute timer, and is pulled in the
direction of the controlling team. When this mission is completed, the super
jackpot is awarded to the winners, game over!

Mission: DISRESPECT

This mission is a matter of respect, or lack there of. Break into the other teams
home base, and control the flag directly outside their nkz. The twist is you need control
of your own base for this mission to work. This mission begins when both nkz flags are
own by the same team, and both controlled for 30 sec. The team that successfully
completes this mission is awarded !Super. (A good way to begin mission IMPOSSIBLE.)

Mission: CHASE

This mission is on a random timer, and can start up at any time. When activated the bot
chooses a random player, and awards them with bouncing bullets. Whenever that person is
killed the prize is pasted to the killer, and so on. The mission runs until seven players
have had a turn. When the mission ends, the bot totals the KILLS of each pilot of both teams,
and awards a team prize. The chase pilot with the most kills is named MVP, and prized once again
with BBullets.

Other missions are in the makings..

Ships are also rewarded prizes/upgrades based on number of kills.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Commands

!stats - Displays your current game stats, and ranking.
!kills - Displays how many kills you currently have since your last death, and info about your ships upgrades/prizes system which is based on kills.
!jackpot or !jp - Displays current jackpot.

!msg options

Message options are off by default, to turn these options on use the following commands.

!msg - Information about the system, and its functions.
!msg help - Toggle on-off [Help Messages] these messages assist players new to this zone.
!msg multi - Toggle on-off multi-kill messages (when you kill more then one enemy in a short period of time)

-B@TMAN
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website
Confess
Zone Hoster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Hm. Try to reach me ingame, or contact me via one of my contacts (listed in my profile).
The Apache
BECAUSE I'M A STUPID IDIOT

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

that sounds pretty good. i'll come check it out soon?
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email MSN Messenger
B@TMAN

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Still in need of a host,

Anyone know a host such as funservers.com or gameservers.com that will host subspace???
Ganjaman USS

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Look me up in game, Ganjaman USS (with space)

SSZ would probably host it for ya, we're EU though dunno if thats a plus or negative.

Coolio
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
B@TMAN

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Ganjaman USS wrote:
Look me up in game, Ganjaman USS (with space)

SSZ would probably host it for ya, we're EU though dunno if thats a plus or negative.

Coolio

Why couldnt you be located on the US east coast : P

I know EU player would love to see more zones hosted over there, maybe I'll look 4 you after I get a chance to workout the ship settings on low ping.

Ping to Pittsburgh Pa - US

PING Current:230 ms Average:220 ms Low:210 ms High:350 ms S2C: 0.0% C2S: 0.2%
aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

ahh you will get a host any day now
i like what i hear can't wait to play
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Zone Hosting / Advertising All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 638 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.398773 seconds : 34 queries executed (92.6%): GZIP compression disabled